Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

29 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The first tiger slammed against the bubble, claws raking kaos against the bubble. The deadly corruption seeking entrance into the shield and Telrao.

The Clinic: The Roof

Telrao yelped but kept her paw steady as she drew a whirling set of lines that twisted and layered over each other. Her mouth opened wide as she panted, scribbling with glowing, writhing white lines. She could feel the corruption outside, seeking, whispering. Fatal. The scent of Kaos was so terrible she almost gagged. Steady, steady, she thought to herself as she completed the weaving web of lines.

She waited a couple precious seconds more, watching the shield weaken, the Kaos Tigers slashing, roaring with shrieking voices. Now!

Telrao added the final line, disappearing from the bubble in a blinding flash of light, a column of flame bursting from the middle, eagerly licking at the tigers. The shield collapsed, letting loose the deadly white hot flame that could melt the very air itself.

The small feline appeared next to the pillar, panting but disguised with Aon Shao as a patch of corruption. She saw Insa working at the pillar, pressing her hands to it. She prayed her distraction would be enough for someone to do something.

@The Wandering Wizard

Just now, Telrao said:

Telrao yelped but kept her paw steady as she drew a whirling set of lines that twisted and layered over each other. Her mouth opened wide as she panted, scribbling with glowing, writhing white lines. She could feel the corruption outside, seeking, whispering. Fatal. The scent of Kaos was so terrible she almost gagged. Steady, steady, she thought to herself as she completed the weaving web of lines.

She waited a couple precious seconds more, watching the shield weaken, the Kaos Tigers slashing, roaring with shrieking voices. Now!

Telrao added the final line, disappearing from the bubble in a blinding flash of light, a column of flame bursting from the middle, eagerly licking at the tigers. The shield collapsed, letting loose the deadly white hot flame that could melt the very air itself.

The small feline appeared next to the pillar, panting but disguised with Aon Shao as a patch of corruption. She saw Insa working at the pillar, pressing her hands to it. She prayed her distraction would be enough for someone to do something.

@The Wandering Wizard

Clinic: Roof

The tigers dashed away, a greater of their number being consumed, but the cautious ones managing to avoid being obliterated and a few managed to avoid it altogether.

In sync their noses twitch, the scent of the fire burning in their noses, but a hint of cat peeks through and the pack takes off.

@Telrao

1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

The Origin Sea

Bookwyrm watched as Calano vanished into the Light. Then he turned to Wizard.

"Do I need to follow him? Or...is my own path somewhere else?"

@The Wandering Wizard

The Origin Sea

Platypus, having finished examining the little ring of forest he was studying walks over. Trying to keep himself together (he thought Wizard was dead when he teleported) he asks, "Is there anything that you guys want me to do, or can I go study more of the forest? I'm happy to do pretty much anything."

@The Wandering Wizard @The Bookwyrm

20 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The tigers dashed away, a greater of their number being consumed, but the cautious ones managing to avoid being obliterated and a few managed to avoid it altogether.

In sync their noses twitch, the scent of the fire burning in their noses, but a hint of cat peeks through and the pack takes off.

@Telrao

I think you missed my last post.

1 hour ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He gritted his teeth as the claws cut flesh., blasting the offender back with more fire. He stumbled to a halt again. I can't heal it. Why can't I heal it? The wound in his leg lay open bleeding. Carefully, concentrating, he managed to release some life energy, beginning to heal it.

@The Wandering Wizard

I did miss it *facepalm*

The tiger collapsed, the liquid metal splashing to the ground and it slowly began to slither towards him.

4 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The Origin Sea

Platypus, having finished examining the little ring of forest he was studying walks over. Trying to keep himself together (he thought Wizard was dead when he teleported) he asks, "Is there anything that you guys want me to do, or can I go study more of the forest? I'm happy to do pretty much anything."

@The Wandering Wizard @The Bookwyrm

Wizard glanced over Platypus, glad to have someone who could run messages.

"I have something I need you to do, but it will require you to allow me to erase your knowledge of how to find this place. I need a message to reach everyone else but I can't risk the route to this place reaching the Kaos. Are you willing?"

25 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The tiger collapsed, the liquid metal splashing to the ground and it slowly began to slither towards him.

Lerac jumped. It can still move? When it got close, he slashed the liquid with his dagger.

@The Wandering Wizard

This would probably have an adverse affect on it.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

50 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Wizard glanced over Platypus, glad to have someone who could run messages.

"I have something I need you to do, but it will require you to allow me to erase your knowledge of how to find this place. I need a message to reach everyone else but I can't risk the route to this place reaching the Kaos. Are you willing?"

The Origin Sea

"So, I actually don't know how to get here. I just followed Bookwyrm, but sure, you can do that." Platypus says with a grin. "Anything else I can do while I'm there?"

@The Wandering Wizard

2 hours ago, Aes Sedai said:

The Second Archive

“It would be ironic if we missed another battle while attempting to help.”

The Second Archive

"Better to arrive late and well-equipped than to show up to a battlefield without a sword." Nameless stared down the long hallway. "That said, we probably should hurry." He increased his pace.

Lark looked worriedly at the pillar. It was close to being fully corrupted. It was high time he stepped in. He charged toward the guards around the pillar, no weapon in his hands.

@The Wandering Wizard

4 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Telrao watched with a feeling of dread as the pack of tigers she had just escaped. Her heart sunk to her paws as she glanced again towards the pillar. I can't keep running forever...

She hissed and began to draw Aon Rao again and again and again, covering the floor and air around her with hovering white lines. She breathed deeply, then drew a single Aon Ashe. Light. I hope this works.

She placed her paw in the centre of the Aon Ashe and poured her Light into it. The lines grew brighter, until it was almost a blinding glow. Then, when nearly all her power was spent, she released it, directing it outwards and around her.

@The Wandering Wizard

Edited by Telrao

8 hours ago, Telrao said:

Lyna studied their faces, then glanced towards the fight with the skeleton tigers. Her fingers itched for her gun, but she stayed them. "You both have the look of special powers about you," She said, turning back towards them. "What can you do?"

@Shadowed @xinoehp512

Matra shrugged. “I can translate or interpret anything, but that’s not going to be much use in a fight. I can summon a Blade, but I don’t know how to use it.”

She gestured to X, who was frozen in one of his episodes. “He probably has more magic than me, even if he can’t use it yet.”

@xinoehp512 @Telrao

14 hours ago, Shadowed said:

Matra shrugged. “I can translate or interpret anything, but that’s not going to be much use in a fight. I can summon a Blade, but I don’t know how to use it.”

She gestured to X, who was frozen in one of his episodes. “He probably has more magic than me, even if he can’t use it yet.”

@xinoehp512 @Telrao

19 hours ago, Telrao said:

@The Wandering Wizard

19 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

@Telrao

X watched as though he were underwater as Telrao distracted the tigers. Something tickled at his mind, like there was some thought that he was forgetting. Should he be acting? Part of him said yes, but it felt so far away...

@Shadowed

Edited by xinoehp512

The Path

Calano's second step showed him a memory of when he was a young boy.

He'd had the opportunity to steal something, for the benefit of himself.

And he'd done it.

Had it been worth it? Maybe in the moment. Calano looked at the memory, and... forgave it. He wasn't really sure himself how this process worked, but whatever it was, it worked.

Many of the next steps were like this, leading up to adulthood.

And then, he was faced with one of the harder memories.

Dooming Emma to the Nethergrim.

@The Wandering Wizard

How about this;

Calano is currently on the Path of Soul.

Next is a Path of Mind, to prepare his mind for Creator-ship, and I have ideas for that.

But the final trial is Path of Body, and you can head that if you'd like.

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

The Path

Calano's second step showed him a memory of when he was a young boy.

He'd had the opportunity to steal something, for the benefit of himself.

And he'd done it.

Had it been worth it? Maybe in the moment. Calano looked at the memory, and... forgave it. He wasn't really sure himself how this process worked, but whatever it was, it worked.

Many of the next steps were like this, leading up to adulthood.

And then, he was faced with one of the harder memories.

Dooming Emma to the Nethergrim.

@The Wandering Wizard

Works for me.

6 hours ago, Telrao said:

Telrao watched with a feeling of dread as the pack of tigers she had just escaped. Her heart sunk to her paws as she glanced again towards the pillar. I can't keep running forever...

She hissed and began to draw Aon Rao again and again and again, covering the floor and air around her with hovering white lines. She breathed deeply, then drew a single Aon Ashe. Light. I hope this works.

She placed her paw in the centre of the Aon Ashe and poured her Light into it. The lines grew brighter, until it was almost a blinding glow. Then, when nearly all her power was spent, she released it, directing it outwards and around her.

@The Wandering Wizard

What exactly do you think this would do? Not too familiar with the Aons.

9 hours ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

The Second Archive

"Better to arrive late and well-equipped than to show up to a battlefield without a sword." Nameless stared down the long hallway. "That said, we probably should hurry." He increased his pace.

Lark looked worriedly at the pillar. It was close to being fully corrupted. It was high time he stepped in. He charged toward the guards around the pillar, no weapon in his hands.

@The Wandering Wizard

A Kaos tiger sprinted at him, it's devil horned head slamming into his gut.

9 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The Origin Sea

"So, I actually don't know how to get here. I just followed Bookwyrm, but sure, you can do that." Platypus says with a grin. "Anything else I can do while I'm there?"

@The Wandering Wizard

"Not particularly. Just let Lark or Thaidakar know that the Kaos will seek the other pillars."

10 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Lerac jumped. It can still move? When it got close, he slashed the liquid with his dagger.

@The Wandering Wizard

The liquid finally stilled, but the acid ran up the dagger, coating the edge and then just staying there.

10 hours ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

The Second Archive

The Second Archive

“Long hallway,” Rue commented. 

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

A Kaos tiger sprinted at him, it's devil horned head slamming into his gut.

Lark grunted, catching the tiger's head and flipping himself over it. He landed gracefully on his feet, then continued running for the pillar.

The Second Archive

"Yes. I think we're almost there, however." Indeed, as Nameless spoke, the light from the globes of fire revealed an end to the seemingly endless bookshelves and a locked door made of some kind of metal.

6 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

The Second Archive

"Yes. I think we're almost there, however." Indeed, as Nameless spoke, the light from the globes of fire revealed an end to the seemingly endless bookshelves and a locked door made of some kind of metal.

The Second Archive

“Interesting,” Rue said, inspecting the door. She started trying to pick the lock with a thread of air. 

Clinic: Lobby

Ati the generous walks in. "Hello! I have a severe case of brandofandonitis and would like to get healed. Here, have some rep fellow fans."

Alright, I read like the first 35 pages of this thing, because it was really funny, but then I went 300 pages to the future and saw this and I don't understand what in damnation is happening, but I've wanted to join a RP like forever so please somebody explain what is happening here.

7 minutes ago, Ati16 said:

Alright, I read like the first 35 pages of this thing, because it was really funny, but then I went 300 pages to the future and saw this and I don't understand what in damnation is happening, but I've wanted to join a RP like forever so please somebody explain what is happening here.

I can give you a basic rundown for what is going on right now.

Currently there is a battle raging at the top of the clinic to stop the pillar for being corrupted, because if it is then the clinic will be destroyed and the Kaos will be one step closer to being free.