Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Just now, Ranryu said:

Wynn used the distraction to force the knife away and elbow Lerac's nose.

"Death, of course. He's always wanted you."

"In what way? Dead?" He grabbed her and plunged the knife in again, heedless of the attack. He held tight, in a full-on inferno of deathfire.

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"In what way? Dead?" He grabbed her and plunged the knife in again, heedless of the attack. He held tight, in a full-on inferno of deathfire.

Her answer was cut off by a cry of pain.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

3... 2... 1. And Wynn was dead.

The Underworld

Death stood in front of her in an infinite void. "Hello."

Wynn isn't in the underworld. Justitia has immediate claim on her soul and body.

2 hours ago, Ranryu said:

Wynn took a breath.

"Hello Death. Does Justitia know you're holding me back?"

"I'm sure she's aware. How does it feel to be out of Kaos' control... and in hers?"

@Ranryu

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Clinic: The Roof

Shark looked on with horror. What had just happened? What kind of power had that been? Those two had just fought with a grace and strength Shark had never before seen. His friends. They had fought. They had killed each other. Wynn was dead. Wynn was dead

And just like that, Shark was all alone again.

Shark was very angry with Lerac. He knew that it probably wasn’t fair. He knew that Wynn had said Lerac was supposed to kill her. But… but… Wynn was gone now, Lerac had stabbed, ripping the light from her, and Shark was left unloved.

Shark once again became a small rabbit, uncaring of any danger. He had nowhere to go, but either way, he decided he it was time to be gone. He was going to leave and wander. Like before, like when…

Shark slowly hopped away in the commotion, hoping nobody would notice him. They didn’t care about him anyway. The only ones who did were gone. Inaccessible or dead.

Edited by That1Cellist

2 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

Clinic: The Roof

Shark looked on with horror. What had just happened? What kind of power had that been? Those two had just fought with a grace and strength Shark had never before seen. His friends. They had fought. They had killed each other. Wynn was dead. Wynn was dead

And just like that, Shark was all alone again.

Shark was very angry with Lerac. He knew that it probably wasn’t fair. He knew that Wynn had said Lerac was supposed to kill her. But… but… Wynn was gone now, Lerac had stabbed, ripping the light from her, and Shark was left unloved.

Shark once again became a small rabbit, uncaring of any danger. He had nowhere to go, but either way, he decided he it was time to be gone. He was going to leave and wander. Like before, like when…

Shark slowly hopped away in the commotion, hoping nobody would notice him. They didn’t care about him anyway. The only ones who did were gone. Dead or inaccessible.

Lerac staggered away from her body, clearly very worse for wear. He came up next to Shark. "She was... already dead."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Lerac staggered away from her body, clearly very worse for wear. He came up next to Shark. "She was... already dead."

“Leave me! LeaveMe.” Shark screeched, lashing out with silver claws, not to hurt so much as to express his anger and try to ward Lerac away. “She can’t be dead! She can’t be dead! I was going to make it better! You said that you would try to fix this! We were going to fix this!”

1 minute ago, That1Cellist said:

“Leave me! LeaveMe.” Shark screeched, lashing out with silver claws, not to hurt so much as to express his anger and try to ward Lerac away. “She can’t be dead! She can’t be dead! I was going to make it better! You said that you would try to fix this! We were going to fix this!”

Lerac collapsed next to the rabbit, expression empty. "Someday..."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Lerac collapsed next to the rabbit, expression empty. "Someday..."

Shark did not want to be with the person who had just killed his only friend. But… Lerac was all he had now. The closest thing to a friend. And they had a common ground here. Even if Lerac had killed Wynn, Shark realized that it had needed to happen, somewhere. He was still mad at Lerac, but he decided that maybe, with time, he could forgive him.

Shark licked Lerac’s hand silently, trying to ignore the pain and what he had just lost.

10 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

Shark did not want to be with the person who had just killed his only friend. But… Lerac was all he had now. The closest thing to a friend. And they had a common ground here. Even if Lerac had killed Wynn, Shark realized that it had needed to happen, somewhere. He was still mad at Lerac, but he decided that maybe, with time, he could forgive him.

Shark licked Lerac’s hand silently, trying to ignore the pain and what he had just lost.

"You know, Shark? I just killed the only person who ever loved me." The beginnings of emotions came to his expression but he did not move.

7 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"What have I done? Oh, no. Why..." Lerac's breathing stopped.

“No. No. No! Haly, Wynn, and now Lerac too? Don’t go, don’t go. Don’t leave me…” For a moment, Shark seemed to be a figure, glowing, cradling Lerac’s body. Or was it someone else’s? Then rabbit lay next to heartbroken man once more.

“Please, don’t die.”

Edited by That1Cellist

Just now, That1Cellist said:

“No. No. No! Haly, Wynn, and now Lerac too? Don’t go, don’t go. Don’t leave me…” For a moment, Shark seemed to be a figure, glowing, cradeling Lerac’s body. Or was it someone else’s? Then rabbit lay next to heartbroken man once more.

“Please, don’t die.”

He's not dead yet, just in major shock.

He began to take quick, gasping breaths, and his eyes were wide and teary. "I-I killed..."

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He began to take quick, gasping breaths, and his eyes were wide and teary. "I-I killed..."

“He’s still alive.” Shark thought. “Will you be okay?” He asked. Then he cried out. “Help! Help! Lerac is not well! Please, somebody!”

Edited by That1Cellist

3 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

“He’s still alive” Shark thought. “Will you be okay?” He asked. Then he cried out. “Help! Help! Lerac is not well! Please, somebody!”

"Why..." He kept taking the fast, shallow breaths, laying on the floor, dagger still in hand.

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood @UnfortunatelyNamed