Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Slowly, he hugged her back. "I killed you. And now I'll never see you again."

She kissed his cheek. "Never say never." Turning to Death, she adopted a more serious face. "I need to go now, but I expect you to be the one to explain to Justitia if she notices you kept me. You know how impatient she is."

A mirrored portal appeared in front of Wynn. Before walking through it, she looked back and winked at Lerac.

"See ya."

And that's a wrap for Wynn in season one. G'night, everybody. 

9 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

She kissed his cheek. "Never say never." Turning to Death, she adopted a more serious face. "I need to go now, but I expect you to be the one to explain to Justitia if she notices you kept me. You know how impatient she is."

A mirrored portal appeared in front of Wynn. Before walking through it, she looked back and winked at Lerac.

"See ya."

Death nodded to her. "Indeed. You will see each other again." As Wynn stepped through the portal, he turned to a confused Lerac. "You and I need to talk."

And likewise for Lerac! He is dead... for now.

And now TAAron is my only remaining character for Season 1. Just as he was my only one to begin.

It's almost poetic.

Clinic: Roof (A few moments earlier)

32 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

Shark recoiled. It had been a while since he'd experienced pain like that. He certainly did not like whatever was happening to Lerac. "Oooh you badguy! Get away from Lerac!" He screeched, racing in circles, silver slicing through the air. Shark ran headfirst into the tiger, ears flattened back. Then his claws went to work, slashing and ripping at the side of this new villain.

"Shark," Lerac whispered softly. "I'm sorry."

He exhaled, and the light went out from his eyes. The dagger in his hand vanished in a burst of flame.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Clinic: The Roof

Close by to him, Shark felt, more than watched, the light fade out of Lerac's eyes as he stopped breathing again.

"NO! NO! PLEASE! I can't take this anymore!" Shark sobbed, breaking off his attack on Emma's twin.

Looking away from Lerac's newly dead corpse, Shark saw a glowing guy beating up skeletons along with a cat not too far away. "I can't go on." he thought. "I cannot continue like this."

Then, crying as much as a rabbit can cry, Shark ran. He ran away. Proving himself to be the coward he always knew he was. Not a "ferocious bunnyrabbit" but a coward. An unloved weakling. Tears flew backwards onto the roof and fell in a trail away from where Lerac and Wynn had both been not long ago, streaking from circular eyes. 

Haly, Mitsis, Wynn, Lerac. All gone. All gone. And Shark fled.

"Goodbye."

@The Wandering Wizard @The Aspiring Archivist

Hopefully this doesn't make him permanently even more irrelevant than he already was.

That's all for tonight.

Edited by That1Cellist

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar turned, "You are quite the cat, cat." Thaidakar turned, blasting more skeletons with beams of firey energy.

The Clinic: The Roof

Telrao skidded to a stop nearby Thaidakar and scribbled another Aon in front of herself in the air. "I... am not... just a cat... Thaidakar." The Aon pulsed and let out a burning column of white fire. She paused for a breather, drawing an Aon Iir on the ground, placing her paw on it and breathing in its strength. She bared her teeth. "I'm a Therapy Cat." She then used another Aon Tia to teleport her away from the group of Kaos tigers that were chasing her.

4 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Does that answer your questions for now?

I can add you to the PM group that we have and there's a lot of the backstory and plot planning in there if you want to read it.

Yes it does. This should be in the front page so people could catch up quickly.

Sadly multiquote doesn't work for things that are in quotes.

Yes, that would be very helpful.

Ati frowned, due to the absence of people in the lobby and wandered to the roof, searching for others.

"What on Scadrial?", he exclaimed, seeing the hell that was going on. Lerac's corpse, crazy tigers running around the roof and a cat somehow scribbling aons. "This sure wasn't mentioned in the advertisement.", Ati murmured, dodging from one of the tigers.

24 minutes ago, Ati16 said:

Ati frowned, due to the absence of people in the lobby and wandered to the roof, searching for others.

"What on Scadrial?", he exclaimed, seeing the hell that was going on. Lerac's corpse, crazy tigers running around the roof and a cat somehow scribbling aons. "This sure wasn't mentioned in the advertisement.", Ati murmured, dodging from one of the tigers.

TAAron ran up behind him. "Who are you? What is... oh."

Wynn, dead. Lerac, dead. Chaos everywhere. Kaos everywhere.

He stumbled, flared pewter feeling like a sole point of reference for him to cling to to keep from falling over. How did it all fall apart so fast?

15 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron ran up behind him. "Who are you? What is... oh."

"I'm a Feruchemist who thought this was an ordinary clinic and who's regretting his choice to come here.", Ati answered, dodging another tiger, this time tapping speed to help him.

"Now I know this is not the best time, but why are there tigers, skeletons and Elantrian cats running around the roof of the clinic and... ", Ati trailed off as he saw Thaidakar. "Is that man throwing fire? Alright I've got to be hallucinating."

26 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Chaos everywhere. Kaos everywhere.

That's funny, because Kaos literally means Chaos in my language.

1 minute ago, Ati16 said:

"I'm a Feruchemist who thought this was an ordinary clinic and who's regretting his choice to come here.", Ati answered, dodging another tiger, this time tapping speed to help him.

"Now I know this is not the best time, but why are there tigers, skeletons and Elantrian cats running around the roof of the clinic and... ", Ati trailed off as he saw Thaidakar. "Is that man throwing fire? Alright I've got to be hallucinating."

"No, it's real... excuse me, please." TAAron stepped to the side, and threw up. Then he walked back over to Ati. "Sorry. I think I'm in shock. Uh, two of my friends are sort of... dead in front of me."

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"No, it's real... excuse me, please." TAAron stepped to the side, and threw up. Then he walked back over to Ati. "Sorry. I think I'm in shock. Uh, two of my friends are sort of... dead in front of me."

"I'm... sorry to hear that.", Ati said, slowly realising that his life was threatened by simply being in the clinic. "Are those tigers killing the patients?"

Just now, Ati16 said:

"I'm... sorry to hear that.", Ati said, slowly realising that his life was threatened by simply being in the clinic. "Are those tigers killing the patients?"

"I don't know what's happening, exactly. Look, this is a bad time. The whole clinic is pretty much coming down as we speak. What kind of Feruchemist are you?"

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I don't know what's happening, exactly. Look, this is a bad time. The whole clinic is pretty much coming down as we speak. What kind of Feruchemist are you?"

"The kind that has access to all attributes, but also the kind that was so stupid that they left most of their metalminds behind. I have a little of each physical attribute and some healing stored up. My suitcase where most of my metalminds are is at the lobby."

"The kind that has access to all attributes, but also the kind that was so stupid that they left most of their metalminds behind. I have a little of each physical attribute and some healing stored up. My suitcase where most of my metalminds are is at the lobby."

"Well, you might as well go down and get it. No reason to stay up here."

9 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Well, you might as well go down and get it. No reason to stay up here."

Ati ran down to the lobby and brought the suitcase to the roof. "So what now? Do we fight tigers now?"

Just now, Ati16 said:

Ati ran down to the lobby and brought the suitcase to the roof. "So what now? Do we fight tigers now?"

"You don't have to. If you only have a bit of physical attribute stored up, you probably aren't really prepared to fight... whatever this is."

10 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"You don't have to. If you only have a bit of physical attribute stored up, you probably aren't really prepared to fight... whatever this is."

"I might not have a lot of physical attributes stored up, but I do have my copperminds now. Hmm... ", He said, searching through his indexes, looking for anything about tigers. "Got any matches?", he asked TAAron.

Just now, Ati16 said:

"I might not have a lot of physical attributes stored up, but I do have my copperminds now. Hmm... ", He said, searching through his indexes, looking for anything about tigers. "Got any matches?", he asked TAAron.

"I... no. They're controlled by a very powerful deity named Kaos, if that helps at all."

"I... no. They're controlled by a very powerful deity named Kaos, if that helps at all."

"Well then they probably won't be scared of fire.", Ati said, searching again through his copperminds. "I guess we can't bait them with sheep or cattle as well then, unless this Kaos has a particular hatred against farm animals. Wait. Are you an allomancer?"

Just now, Ati16 said:

"Well then they probably won't be scared of fire.", Ati said, searching again through his copperminds. "I guess we can't bait them with sheep or cattle as well then, unless this Kaos has a particular hatred against farm animals. Wait. Are you an allomancer?"

"Lerasium mistborn. And a Sparker via hemalurgy."

"Lerasium mistborn. And a Sparker via hemalurgy."

"Take these.", Ati said pulling out a handful of pewter and steel earrings and a Nicrosil ring out of the suitcase. "With this you'll be able to compound for about ten minutes.", he explained holding the Nicrosil ring. "Start with burning this.", he removed two unkeyed pewter and steel metalminds from his ear and gave them to TAAron. "Do you know how compounding works?", he asked him.

"Take these.", Ati said pulling out a handful of pewter and steel earrings and a Nicrosil ring out of the suitcase. "With this you'll be able to compound for about ten minutes.", he explained holding the Nicrosil ring. "Start with burning this.", he removed two unkeyed pewter and steel metalminds from his ear and gave them to TAAron. "Do you know how compounding works?", he asked him.

Sparker as in zincminds.

"...Yes." TAAron held out a hand with several zinc rings already on it. "You keep those. You'll probably need them."

"...Yes." TAAron held out a hand with several zinc rings already on it. "You keep those. You'll probably need them."

"Thanks. Now I assume these tigers can be killed."