Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

1 minute ago, Aes Sedai said:

Clinic: Roof

Rue raised an eyebrow upon hearing the voice, then hurried towards where the pillar had exploded. Better to stop the larger threat first.

Nameless grabbed her arm. "Rue. I hate to say it, but I don't think fighting Emma here will accomplish anything. She has all the advantages right now, and even if we win we're still inside a dimension that's about to start collapsing."

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The Clinic: Roof

The Kaos rejected the light as well, it split into shards of pure darkness and the Raven's grey light.

The Clinic: Roof - Pillar

The spear slammed into a shield of Kaos around Emma. Only a small portion appeared, appearing as a portion of solid onyx stone infront of the spear.

It is not, it just knows that the future is a fickle thing, it is never set because all of our actions change it. Do you think Insa could live with you striking down her sister?

The pillar crackles splintering into a thousand tiny shards of onyx. A thick stream of darkness bursts from the pillar and sinks into Emma.

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood @The Bookwyrm @Telrao @Shadowed @xinoehp512 @That1Cellist @The Aspiring Archivist @UnfortunatelyNamed @Ati16 @Shining Silhouette @InfiniteInsanity @Being of Cacophony

It's too late now. You all failed.

Emma reaches into the pillar and pulls out a strange weapon. Both ends have wicked scythe blades on the end. Symbols on the staff blaze to life as Emma grasps it and she grins. 

She already knew what to do, it had been in her mind for a while.

The staff slammed into the ground and a tremor ran through out the whole clinic. 

Emma voice rang through out the whole clinic, having taken over the speakers through out the clinic.

"You can chase after me and possibly catch me, but you will condemn the people of the clinic to die. I will ensure of it, my armies are continuing their work down below, their work of death. You can stop them, or you can stop me. Which will you choose?"

Mysterious Forest Path

"Because I am a big fan of your's Calano. I've been waiting to meet you for a long time." A forked grin appeared under the hood. "You've cheated me many times, but this time you will stay in my grasp."

He was thrown back by the energy.

As soon as he'd gotten up, Emma had destroyed the pillar.

Thaidakar gritted his teeth. No, I won't lose everything. Not again. Power reverberated through his voice, making himself be heard through out the roof and maybe the floor beneath of the clinic, "People of the clinic! We will not surrender! We must not surrender! The clinic stands for Hope! Calano left us the Clinic! We must hold it until he returns with reinforcements! Do all you can to defeat the Kaos and Emma! Even if we fall, we fall defending what we love! For the Clinic!" And, with that, for good or for worse, Thaidakar charged at Emma, yelling as loud as he could and blasting energy at her with all his strength.

@The Bookwyrm @Telrao @Shadowed @xinoehp512 @That1Cellist @The Aspiring Archivist @UnfortunatelyNamed @Ati16 @Shining Silhouette @InfiniteInsanity @Being of Cacophony @The Wandering Wizard

I dunno how many of you are on the roof, but I think most of you are. So, sorry if I tagged you and you're not on the roof.

1 minute ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Nameless grabbed her arm. "Rue. I hate to say it, but I don't think fighting Emma here will accomplish anything. She has all the advantages right now, and even if we win we're still inside a dimension that's about to start collapsing."

She shook him off, glaring. "Of course she does, but there's not much we can do, is there. It's better to at least injure her than do nothing."

Lark leaped forward, striking towards the Second with his dark Blade.

The Second dodged, to the side, dashing towards Lark. Telrao scribbled an Aon Daa and shot it towards Lark, the white light pulsing brightly.

@UnfortunatelyNamed

7 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma voice rang through out the whole clinic, having taken over the speakers through out the clinic.

"You can chase after me and possibly catch me, but you will condemn the people of the clinic to die. I will ensure of it, my armies are continuing their work down below, their work of death. You can stop them, or you can stop me. Which will you choose?"

Lyna and Hav trembled at the terrible voice. "Was that... Emma?" Lyna asked through the Comms. "Confirm - Emma is fully korrupted?"

"Confirmed." Hav replied, breathing heavily as he shot yet another Kaos tiger. It crawled towards him, metal grating, a shrieking howl emanating from its throat.

"We need to get down below!" Lyna said, grunting as sweat began to drip into her eyes. "There are too many innocents!"

"Confirmed." Hav said, the others in the Squad reforming their wedge formation. They began to run together towards the stairs, dodging lashing tigers and furious claws.

Nameless shook his head emphatically. "Emma's too powerful for us right now. Any damage we do, Kaos will heal. We need time to learn how this ter'angreal works, to figure out a way to fight on our own terms and not hers. We can charge into battle now, a battle that we'll probably lose, or we can fight to save lives. Please Rue, the people of the clinic are dying, or worse. Please help me save them."

@Aes Sedai

Lark cut the Aon from the air, then, moving with Kaos-granted speed, stabs his Blade for the Second's heart.

@Telrao

2 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Nameless shook his head emphatically. "Emma's too powerful for us right now. Any damage we do, Kaos will heal. We need time to learn how this ter'angreal works, to figure out a way to fight on our own terms and not hers. We can charge into battle now, a battle that we'll probably lose, or we can fight to save lives. Please Rue, the people of the clinic are dying, or worse. Please help me save them."

@Aes Sedai

Lark cut the Aon from the air, then, moving with Kaos-granted speed, stabs his Blade for the Second's heart.

@Telrao

Rue muttered something under her breath, but nodded and handed Nameless the staff. "Let's go."

Edited by Aes Sedai

23 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The Clinic: Roof

The Kaos rejected the light as well, it split into shards of pure darkness and the Raven's grey light.

The spear slammed into a shield of Kaos around Emma. Only a small portion appeared, appearing as a portion of solid onyx stone infront of the spear.

It is not, it just knows that the future is a fickle thing, it is never set because all of our actions change it. Do you think Insa could live with you striking down her sister?

The pillar crackles splintering into a thousand tiny shards of onyx. A thick stream of darkness bursts from the pillar and sinks into Emma.

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood @The Bookwyrm @Telrao @Shadowed @xinoehp512 @That1Cellist @The Aspiring Archivist @UnfortunatelyNamed @Ati16 @Shining Silhouette @InfiniteInsanity @Being of Cacophony

Emma reaches into the pillar and pulls out a strange weapon. Both ends have wicked scythe blades on the end. Symbols on the staff blaze to life as Emma grasps it and she grins. 

The staff slammed into the ground and a tremor ran through out the whole clinic. 

Mysterious Forest Path

"Because I am a big fan of your's Calano. I've been waiting to meet you for a long time." A forked grin appeared under the hood. "You've cheated me many times, but this time you will stay in my grasp."

Insa shuddered at Emma's words. She stood up and made her way over to Nameless and Rue. "We need to get the other people out. She's going to bring this whole place down. Buildings are easy to replace, people not so much. I can find her if she disappears. " 

@UnfortunatelyNamed @Aes Sedai

Just now, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

The power from the Aon split, then reformed, zipping towards Lark again. Telrao began drawing another Aon in the air. Again the Second dodged inhumanly fast, his fur glowing brighter by the moment.

Nameless nodded. "Right. If the emergency protocols are still working, evacuation portals should be opening around the clinic. We need to get down there and start helping people get to them. Does anyone know the exact situation down there? Actually, let me just check." He opened a Gateway down into the lobby, revealing a scene of utter Kaos.

I think Calano said there were good evacuation protocols in place, right? I'm kinda just extrapolating here.

@Aes Sedai @InfiniteInsanity @The Wandering Wizard

Lark cursed, moving to dodge the aon. Then, strangely, he stopped, letting the Aon slam into him. The impact blasted the corrupted psychiatrist off his feet, sending him skidding a dozen feet across the roof.

@Telrao

2 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Nameless nodded. "Right. If the emergency protocols are still working, evacuation portals should be opening around the clinic. We need to get down there and start helping people get to them. Does anyone know the exact situation down there? Actually, let me just check." He opened a Gateway down into the lobby, revealing a scene of utter Kaos.

@Aes Sedai @InfiniteInsanity @The Wandering Wizard

Lark cursed, moving to dodge the aon. Then, strangely, he stopped, letting the Aon slam into him. The impact blasted the corrupted psychiatrist off his feet, sending him skidding a dozen feet across the roof.

@Telrao

Rue peered through the gateway, whistling softly. "That's definitely not good. What should we do? I can make gateways to get people get out, but where can they go?"

Edited by Aes Sedai

Nameless stepped through the portal into the lobby, already launching weaves of fire and earth at the forces of Kaos there. "As I said, there should be portals to safe worlds. If the safety protocols have failed, I can gateway them out myself, although I have a limited spectrum of worlds I can Travel to. Insa, you can travel interdimensionally, right? I think Bookwyrm could too. Is he here?"

@Aes Sedai @InfiniteInsanity

Lark shouted, Kaos exploding from him and forcing the cats away. When the shadows cleared he was standing, holding one hand in front of himself. A crimson thread of connection appeared suddenly, extending from his chest and into Telrao's. Lark moved his hand rapidly, lines of light trailing from it, and in an instant an Aon Daa shot forwards towards the two cats.

@Telrao

Just now, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Nameless stepped through the portal into the lobby, already launching weaves of fire and earth at the forces of Kaos there. "As I said, there should be portals to safe worlds. If the safety protocols have failed, I can gateway them out myself, although I have a limited spectrum of worlds I can Travel to. Insa, you can travel interdimensionally, right? I think Bookwyrm could too. Is he here?"

Rue followed, and after a moment began launching her own weaves. "How many people are we talking about here? A few dozen, or a few hundred?"

@Telrao

Insa frowned. "I don't know if I can but I know Bookwyrm can and he is here."

Bookwyrm, downstairs we need your help. Now.

@The Bookwyrm

Clinic: Lobby

Nameless frowned. "I don't actually know exactly how many patients there are. Hundreds, at least." He hesitated, then channeled saidin through the ter'angreal, a beam of light eviscerating a group of Kaos tigers. "Bookwyrm will probably know more. He's staff."

Edited by UnfortunatelyNamed

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

X felt the pillar shatter.

For a moment, the world hung, frozen, each splinter of black suspended in a field of grey. And then the silence was gone, and the noises of the battle flooded in- people screaming, running, dying...

I failed, he thought numbly. I failed...

He stared at his hands. Both of them bore jagged crosses across the palm now. They burned.

His gaze lifted up to stare at Kaos's messenger of destruction, and something stirred within him. He stood up. The sounds of the battle still raged all around, but he couldn't hear them anymore. There was a new sound in his mind drowning it out.

DESTROY HER.

X's eyes faded to pure black as he raised a trembling hand. With a shriek of rage, a beam of pure black fire ripped from his hand. It burned the air to void as it streaked towards Emma.

@The Wandering Wizard

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Ati felt the clinic tremble as the pillar shattered. It was over.

Then he heard Emma speak and present them her choice. He felt a hot surge of anger against Emma for attacking the innocent residents of the clinic and wanted to charge her, but he knew that he couldn't do much damage to her. Better to be somewhere where he could be useful.

That in mind, Ati hurried to the Lobby and saw the forces of Kaos there. He noticed Nameless and Rue and approached them. "Is there anything we can do to save them?" He asked.

@UnfortunatelyNamed, @Aes Sedai, @InfiniteInsanity

2 hours ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Lark shouted, Kaos exploding from him and forcing the cats away. When the shadows cleared he was standing, holding one hand in front of himself. A crimson thread of connection appeared suddenly, extending from his chest and into Telrao's. Lark moved his hand rapidly, lines of light trailing from it, and in an instant an Aon Daa shot forwards towards the two cats.

Telrao yelped and darted to the side, dodging the Aon Daa.

"Merciful Domi!" She cried as she began scribbling an Aon Edo on the ground. A small bubble of light formed around her and the Second. "How is he doing that?"

"Connection manipulation." The Second replied. "He 'copied' your connection to Elantris and has gained Elantrian abilities. Curious."

"Not curious, Second." Telrao replied, a growl rising in her throat as she scribbled bright lines on the ground. "Domi help us, this is not going to end well."

2 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

X felt the pillar shatter.

For a moment, the world hung, frozen, each splinter of black suspended in a field of grey. And then the silence was gone, and the noises of the battle flooded in- people screaming, running, dying...

I failed, he thought numbly. I failed...

He stared at his hands. Both of them bore jagged crosses across the palm now. They burned.

His gaze lifted up to stare at Kaos's messenger of destruction, and something stirred within him. He stood up. The sounds of the battle still raged all around, but he couldn't hear them anymore. There was a new sound in his mind drowning it out.

DESTROY HER.

X's eyes faded to pure black as he raised a trembling hand. With a shriek of rage, a beam of pure black fire ripped from his hand. It burned the air to void as it streaked towards Emma.

@The Wandering Wizard

Oh no. 

Oh no, oh no, oh no

Matra raced to cover X’s back, sword swishing wildly. “X, come back! What happened to your eyes? Are you okay?”

Okay. What a silly thing to say, when their home and their friends were slowly being corrupted.

She might never see some of them as… themselves again.

There was no point waiting, saving. Everyone was in danger.

Moving to stand side by side with X, she Burst alight with golden energy, sending a beam of Light to match X’s.

It was at this moment that Edmund realized this was what he had fallen onto the roof for. This was his purpose in life. This was—his thoughts trailed off as a giant piece of shrapnel came flying at his temples.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" he said, calmly. He was a gentleman, of course.

After he finished drinking his tea, he decided it was time to act. He got up from his accent chair, and charged.

9 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Mysterious Forest Path

"I don't understand," Calano said, carefully stepping backwards and to the side, "You still haven't told me who you are."

what are the limits on my abilities while in the forest?

10 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Yes! You may join if you want! We just use quote boxes to talk OOC(Out of Character) around here.

Do you have any idea for a character, just a name and maybe a backstory. Or you can put it in the insanity clinic chat, which I will add you to if you want to join. 

Sure, please add me to the chat.