Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

16 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"The voices don't hurt me. They just-"

He cut off. He heard whispers... there it was, for the first time since being pulled into this forest. The words were different now. This fight might be your only chance. Break free. Escape the Kaos. It was urgent, even frightened.

Emma sensed the prescence but did not yet move against it. She ensured that it knew that she knew it was there. Mentally she trailed a little bit of her power against it.

Outwardly she cocked an eyebrow at TAAron, "Just what, TAAron?"

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma sensed the prescence but did not yet move against it. She ensured that it knew that she knew it was there. Mentally she trailed a little bit of her power against it.

Outwardly she cocked an eyebrow at TAAron, "Just what, TAAron?"

It's not really a presence, because it's fully within TAAron.

"Tells me things. Strange things."

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

8 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

It's not really a presence, because it's fully within TAAron.

So is it him or is it different than him? She'd still be able to sense it, even if it was in him.

8 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Tells me things"

"What kinds of things?"

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"What kinds of things?"

It is an excess of magical energy that is permanently within him now that every being from his dimension, including his gods, have died. And it wasn't properly corrupted like his own soul was.

"It would say that 'it isn't over' for me yet. I still don't quite understand."

11 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

It is an excess of magical energy that is permanently within him now that every being from his dimension, including his gods, have died. And it wasn't properly corrupted like his own soul was.

Well, then I guess she'd sense that. 

11 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"It would say that 'it isn't over' for me yet. I still don't quite understand."

Emma sighed, "the voice is spreading lies, trying remind you of your lesser state. Remember that the Kaos will bring peace to the world, enough that she will be able to return."

30 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma sighed, "the voice is spreading lies, trying remind you of your lesser state. Remember that the Kaos will bring peace to the world, enough that she will be able to return."

"Peace."

Images flashed before TAAron's eyes. Wynn, dead. Lerac, dead. All of the fighting and... chaos. He shivered.

1 minute ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Earth

Insa leaned over and whispered to Rue. "Think I could just leave now? I don't know how much longer the net is gonna hold and I need to get Bookwyrm."

Earth

"If it's what you think is best, I'm sure you can. Be careful, okay? Don't...don't get stuck in your head," Rue said, then turned back to Nameless. "Well?"

@Nameless*

21 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano considered.

”I’d need a medium,” He said, “My power only extends so far.”

He looked around, wondering what would suffice to form troops to fight literal darkness.

“I could use rocks and moss..” He said, “Create hardy soldiers that can take and dish a hit.”

"That would be good to help us deal with Emma's lackies." Thaidakar continued pacing. "Are there any plans by the previous Creator you can find, Calano?"

54 minutes ago, Edema Ruh said:

Earth

"If it's what you think is best, I'm sure you can. Be careful, okay? Don't...don't get stuck in your head," Rue said, then turned back to Nameless. "Well?"

@Nameless*

Nameless hesitated briefly, glancing at Insa. “So, if Calano wins, it looks like we’ll be able to heal everyone who’s been corrupted.”

41 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless hesitated briefly, glancing at Insa. “So, if Calano wins, it looks like we’ll be able to heal everyone who’s been corrupted.”

"I...yes. So what?" 

25 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Well, you'll probably not want to kill the people who've been corrupted, right? So that they can be healed."

"Are you warning me not to kill anyone?" Rue asked flatly. 

7 minutes ago, Edema Ruh said:

"Are you warning me not to kill anyone?" Rue asked flatly. 

Nameless shook his head. "Not at all. I just wanted to tell you that if get corrupted, don't bother trying to keep me alive and unhurt. Do whatever you have to to stop me before I hurt anyone."

1 hour ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless shook his head. "Not at all. I just wanted to tell you that if get corrupted, don't bother trying to keep me alive and unhurt. Do whatever you have to to stop me before I hurt anyone."

Earth

Rue grinned involuntarily. “With pleasure.” Then she hesitated. “Although…if you get corrupted, would the bond mean I would be affected as well?”

5 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"That would be good to help us deal with Emma's lackies." Thaidakar continued pacing. "Are there any plans by the previous Creator you can find, Calano?"

Calano shook his head.

”Anything my predecessor had as plans is gone..” He said, “But I do have his knowledge.”

Calano walked a short distance away and raised his hands. His hands began to glow brilliantly white, and the rocks and moss began to quiver, then they rolled together, constructing themselves into hulking figures of stone.

Calano made a couple battalions worth of soldiers, then turned back to the group.

”Well, there’s a couple thousand soldiers for you.” He said, wiping his brow.

”Is that it?” He asked

19 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano shook his head.

”Anything my predecessor had as plans is gone..” He said, “But I do have his knowledge.”

Calano walked a short distance away and raised his hands. His hands began to glow brilliantly white, and the rocks and moss began to quiver, then they rolled together, constructing themselves into hulking figures of stone.

Calano made a couple battalions worth of soldiers, then turned back to the group.

”Well, there’s a couple thousand soldiers for you.” He said, wiping his brow.

”Is that it?” He asked

Thaidakar grinned, "That, my friend, is just what we need. For other things, do you know if you can defeat Emma herself?"

1 hour ago, Edema Ruh said:

Earth

Rue grinned involuntarily. “With pleasure.” Then she hesitated. “Although…if you get corrupted, would the bond mean I would be affected as well?”

Earth

Nameless frowned, feeling a little hurt. "I'm not sure. You'd likely be corrupted through it eventually, but not immediately. All the more reason to kill me quickly."

30 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Earth

Nameless frowned, feeling a little hurt. "I'm not sure. You'd likely be corrupted through it eventually, but not immediately. All the more reason to kill me quickly."

Earth

“Will do,” Rue said, nodding briskly, and completely ignoring his feelings.

1 hour ago, Edema Ruh said:

Earth

“Will do,” Rue said, nodding briskly, and completely ignoring his feelings.

Earth

Nameless frowned. "Do be careful though. Killing me could take you out of the fight as well."