Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

43 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"interesting..." He rubbed his chin. "I can potentially assist you in severing Emma from the Kaos. We can use these rules to our advantages, probably..."

“I have the power..” Calano said, “But the Light won’t be used to hurt people. And seeing as how Emma is of Kaos, it will hurt her, the healing process. I need someone who has no qualms… causing her pain. And who can join with me in healing her. I wish it worked that my own Intent and Ideals worked with the power to allow me to do this on my own, but sadly not.”

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

“I have the power..” Calano said, “But the Light won’t be used to hurt people. And seeing as how Emma is of Kaos, it will hurt her, the healing process. I need someone who has no qualms… causing her pain. And who can join with me in healing her. I wish it worked that my own Intent and Ideals worked with the power to allow me to do this on my own, but sadly not.”

Thaidakar was silent. Finally, he whispered, "I killed my true love, I killed everyone in an entire dimensions. I can handle it..."

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar was silent. Finally, he whispered, "I killed my true love, I killed everyone in an entire dimensions. I can handle it..."

Calano put a hand on Thaidakar’s shoulder.

”I thought I killed my true love, and went through unimaginable things to get to where I am. I’ve died and come back.”

Calano looked Thaidakar in the eyes.

”We’ve both suffered unspeakable things. But now, we have a chance to fix things. To make things right.”

3 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano put a hand on Thaidakar’s shoulder.

”I thought I killed my true love, and went through unimaginable things to get to where I am. I’ve died and come back.”

Calano looked Thaidakar in the eyes.

”We’ve both suffered unspeakable things. But now, we have a chance to fix things. To make things right.”

Thaidakar nodded, memories flowing through his head. The cryptic buzzed nearby. He ignored it and the voice that whispered in his head, These words are accepted. Thaidakar said, "We will make things right. Things can be good again..."

On 5/8/2023 at 7:13 PM, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar nodded, memories flowing through his head. The cryptic buzzed nearby. He ignored it and the voice that whispered in his head, These words are accepted. Thaidakar said, "We will make things right. Things can be good again..."

Calano nodded.

"We will," He said, then turned to everyone around him.

"I swear to you," He said loudly, so all could hear, "I swear to you that this day, we will drive back the forces that seek to take away the very liberties we seek to preserve. This day, we will dispel the Dark, and let the Light win. This day, Ordur will triumph over Kaos. On my honor as the Creator, on my duty as the Lightgiver, on my status as your friend and confidant, I promise you this."

@InfiniteInsanity @Edema Ruh @Nameless*

On 5/11/2023 at 4:07 PM, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano nodded.

"I swear to you," He said loudly, so all could hear, "I swear to you that this day, we will drive back the forces that seek to take away the very liberties we seek to preserve. This day, we will dispel the Dark, and let the Light win. This day, Ordur will triumph over Kaos. On my honor as the Creator, on my duty as the Lightgiver, on my status as your friend and confidant, I promise you this."

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Oh yeah sorry!

Rue nodded, somewhat uncomfortable. “What do you want us to do?”

On 5/11/2023 at 4:07 PM, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano nodded.

34 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:
32 minutes ago, Edema Ruh said:

On 5/8/2023 at 11:35 AM, xinoehp512 said:

X gasped as crosses of light blazed suddenly into being all over his body.

Dark flame consumed him and he vanished.

I didn't get mentioned, but I'm here so... have a post! :D 

Platypus looked up and looked around.

"Uh, guys?" he asked weakly. "Where did X go? Did anyone see him?"

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Sorry. I got sad so Insa got sad and then it was really hard to write so I just stopped. I'll be back now.

On 5/11/2023 at 5:07 PM, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano nodded.

Insa nodded, "So then are we ready to go?"

1 hour ago, Edema Ruh said:

"I want you to fight," Calano said, "I want you to keep everyone at bay, and bring back to the Light as many people as you can. Leave Emma to me."

26 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Insa nodded, "So then are we ready to go?"

"Almost," Calano said, "One more thing."

Calano stepped up to everybody, and pressed his hand to their forehead. When he removed his hand, the spot glowed slightly, beofre the glow dissipated.

"I've infused you all with a little bit of my Light," He said, "This should defend you against the Kaos. It isn't perfect, it won't defend against it permanently, but it is still a very powerful shield against being Korrupted or worse. Still, I advise you all to be careful."

Calano stepped back. "Thank you all for continuing to fight with me up until this day."

You ready, Wiz? We're boutta come to you.

Everyone else ready too?

@The Wandering Wizard @Nameless*

5 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"I want you to fight," Calano said, "I want you to keep everyone at bay, and bring back to the Light as many people as you can. Leave Emma to me."

Calano stepped up to everybody, and pressed his hand to their forehead. When he removed his hand, the spot glowed slightly, beofre the glow dissipated.

"I've infused you all with a little bit of my Light," He said, "This should defend you against the Kaos. It isn't perfect, it won't defend against it permanently, but it is still a very powerful shield against being Korrupted or worse. Still, I advise you all to be careful."

Calano stepped back. "Thank you all for continuing to fight with me up until this day."

Thaidakar nodded, "For the Clinic, for the Creator! We will regain our home!" Nearby, the air rippled and the 5 soulless who would initially be coming formed into existence. Thaidakar smiled, turning to them, "Welcome to the party."

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Playpus stands up and waves his arms.

"Calano! X is missing!"

4 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"He was with me and Matra. Rue and Insa were with us too. Speaking of which, where is Matra?"

Calanos frown deepened. He searched everywhere his power allowed him to for X… but came up with nothing.

”…huh,” He said, “I can’t find him.”

On 17/05/2023 at 11:37 PM, Being of Cacophony said:

"He was with me and Matra. Rue and Insa were with us too. Speaking of which, where is Matra?"

On 18/05/2023 at 0:09 AM, CalanoCorvus said:

“I honestly have no idea. If he is, we’ll find him there. We ready?”

“It might have something to do with that… thing he does sometimes. Where his eyes go grey, and he stops talking. I was worried about him before, I didn’t think it was normal, but now -“ Matra cast her eyes around desperately, as if their surroundings could offer them any clues. “I’m ready to find him. We have to.”

um ahaha i um kinda forgot to post on here for a bit so ima post something now so i don’t turn completely inactive lol

On 5/17/2023 at 2:35 PM, CalanoCorvus said:

You ready, Wiz? We're boutta come to you.

Everyone else ready too?

I think so and you also forgot to summon Archie because TAAron is with us as well

The intentions shifted slightly and a small smile appeared on Emma's face. The land was now completely covered in Kaos stone, the purplish onyx stone, her stone. 

Emma began to speak and the stones reverberated with her voice. "Denizens of Kaos! The time has come and the light will try to descend upon us! But soon we shall crush the light once and for all! This I promise you! There will be no more war! No more suffering once all is under the embrace of Kaos!!"

@Nameless* @The Aspiring Archivist

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The intentions shifted slightly and a small smile appeared on Emma's face. The land was now completely covered in Kaos stone, the purplish onyx stone, her stone. 

Emma began to speak and the stones reverberated with her voice. "Denizens of Kaos! The time has come and the light will try to descend upon us! But soon we shall crush the light once and for all! This I promise you! There will be no more war! No more suffering once all is under the embrace of Kaos!!"

TAAron took a deep breath. This is right.

But the voices would not cease their whispers.

On 5/21/2023 at 2:18 PM, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma flourished her hand upwards, a movement not necessary but the power she felt as the storms gathered above her fingertips. The sky blackened and lightning cracked into gleaming eyes and extended into luminous, crackling scales. The rattling of forming scales filled the encampment as the Kaos created using the twisted strands of lightning. A vast army of scaled lightning creatures awaited in the sky, many of them various forms of dragons, some were reptiles and many more were unrecognizable creations of Kaos. And the ground too rumbled underfoot and many loud groanings and creakings were heard from the trees in the forest as they shifted, grew, and twisted. 

@Nameless* @The Aspiring Archivist @The Bookwyrm

Are you all ready?

And I'm very sorry to anyone I forgot if I did 

@CalanoCorvus @InfiniteInsanity @That1Cellist @Edema Ruh @xinoehp512 @Shadowed @Thaidakar the Ghostblood