Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

23 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I imagine it won't. But hopefully we all can do something with it while it lasts, right?"

"The idea of peace isn't to have to do anything."

20 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless walked up. "Yes, that would be great. It would be even better if someone hadn't forcibly bonded me, but there's nothing I can do about that, is there." He pointedly didn't look at Rue.

@Edema Ruh

Rue gave him a flat look. "Nothing can do about it either, but I still maintain it needed to happen. You and your kind are a danger, even if you don't understand it."

2 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Sounds good. How much time will have passed in game, or do you know?

8 minutes ago, Edema Ruh said:

"The idea of peace isn't to have to do anything."

"I didn't say we had to. I said that we could. The things we want to do."

30 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless walked up. "Yes, that would be great. It would be even better if someone hadn't forcibly bonded me, but there's nothing I can do about that, is there." He pointedly didn't look at Rue.

@Edema Ruh

8 minutes ago, Edema Ruh said:

Rue gave him a flat look. "Nothing can do about it either, but I still maintain it needed to happen. You and your kind are a danger, even if you don't understand it."

TAAron watched them, a bit confused but not certain if it was a good topic to engage in.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

12 minutes ago, Edema Ruh said:

"For the last time I'm not a danger to anyone. TAAron, tell her I'm not dangerous."

@The Aspiring Archivist

Emma watched the three arguing with a bemused expression. She could feel the threads of their story though not quite how it would end. 

She shook her head lightly, cascading her Raven hair. It was still weird being connected to the light and seeing how influenced she had been by her connection to the dark. A single thread was still connected to her, guiding her to where the Kaos was.

"So are you ready to finish this, my crow?"

@CalanoCorvus

11 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I didn't say we had to. I said that we could. The things we want to do."

"Nothing much I'd like to do," Rue said flatly, any peace that she'd had gone.

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

"For the last time I'm not a danger to anyone. TAAron, tell her I'm not dangerous."

@The Aspiring Archivist

"Maybe not yet, but just wait. He'll break, and when he does I'll be there to stop him from destroying more lives than his kind already have."

Just now, Edema Ruh said:

"Maybe not yet, but just wait. He'll break, and when he does I'll be there to stop him from destroying more lives than his kind already have."

Nameless gritted his teeth. "You know, this would be a lot easier if I couldn't tell that you actually mean what you're saying. I'm not going to hurt anyone. I've given you no reason to think otherwise."

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

@The Aspiring Archivist

TAAron looked rather uncomfortable. "He isn't. He's a good person." 

Just now, Edema Ruh said:

"Nothing much I'd like to do," Rue said flatly, any peace that she'd had gone.

"Oh. Well, you said you might like to read a book. That's something."

2 minutes ago, Edema Ruh said:

He frowned. "I don't believe that."

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Thank you. See Rue? He believes in me. I'm not going insane, and I'm not going to go insane."

@Edema Ruh

13 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma watched the three arguing with a bemused expression. She could feel the threads of their story though not quite how it would end. 

She shook her head lightly, cascading her Raven hair. It was still weird being connected to the light and seeing how influenced she had been by her connection to the dark. A single thread was still connected to her, guiding her to where the Kaos was.

"So are you ready to finish this, my crow?"

@CalanoCorvus

“I am,” Calano responded, taking her hand.

”Everyone,” He said, interrupting their conversation, “Go to the clinic. Help the refugees settle in. Emma and I will go to finish this.”

Calano waved a hand. A portal opened on the other side of the room. Through it was the pristine, familiar lobby of the Clinic, with Bookwyrm and Insa in sight within.

”Lead the way, my love,” Calano said to Emma, squeezing her hand.

@Nameless* @The Wandering Wizard @The Aspiring Archivist @InfiniteInsanity @The Bookwyrm @Edema Ruh @Being of Cacophony

4 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

“I am,” Calano responded, taking her hand.

”Everyone,” He said, interrupting their conversation, “Go to the clinic. Help the refugees settle in. Emma and I will go to finish this.”

Calano waved a hand. A portal opened on the other side of the room. Through it was the pristine, familiar lobby of the Clinic, with Bookwyrm and Insa in sight within.

”Lead the way, my love,” Calano said to Emma, squeezing her hand.

@Nameless* @The Wandering Wizard @The Aspiring Archivist @InfiniteInsanity @The Bookwyrm @Edema Ruh @Being of Cacophony

Platypus got to his feet. He'd sat down to watch the arguement. "Hey Bookwyrm, do you remember what planet we left the refugees on? I forgot? Or did you get them already Calano?"

@CalanoCorvus @The Bookwyrm

53 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless gritted his teeth. "You know, this would be a lot easier if I couldn't tell that you actually mean what you're saying. I'm not going to hurt anyone. I've given you no reason to think otherwise."

"Your very existence is a reason to think otherwise."

53 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Whatever. You haven't seen what they do.

44 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Thank you. See Rue? He believes in me. I'm not going insane, and I'm not going to go insane."

@Edema Ruh

Rue muttered something under her breath, then, louder, said, "I'm glad you believe that. False hope is better than no hope."

38 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Platypus got to his feet. He'd sat down to watch the arguement. "Hey Bookwyrm, do you remember what planet we left the refugees on? I forgot? Or did you get them already Calano?"

@CalanoCorvus @The Bookwyrm

I'm pretty sure it was called Refnet.

Rue weaves a gateway to the caves where they left the refugees.

1 minute ago, Edema Ruh said:

"Your very existence is a reason to think otherwise."

"Whatever. You haven't seen what they do."

Rue muttered something under her breath, then, louder, said, "I'm glad you believe that. False hope is better than no hope."

Rue weaves a gateway to the caves where they left the refugees.

"You think that every person like him is destined to the same thing? Why? Have you never seen or heard of a single example to the contrary?" TAAron sounded more curious than judgmental.

11 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"You think that every person like him is destined to the same thing? Why? Have you never seen or heard of a single example to the contrary?" TAAron sounded more curious than judgmental.

Rue hesitated a little too long, and she knew it. "It doesn't matter," she said briskly. "We need to get the refugees back here and get them settled." And with that she strode through the gateway to the refugees.

I can't remember for the life of me, and I couldn't find it scrolling back either, are they on Earth or somewhere else?

@The Bookwyrm

2 minutes ago, Edema Ruh said:

Rue hesitated a little too long, and she knew it. "It doesn't matter," she said briskly. "We need to get the refugees back here and get them settled." And with that she strode through the gateway to the refugees.

@The Bookwyrm

TAAron raised and eyebrow at the dismissal, then followed, though he was unsure of how he would help.

55 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I think I could probably find a way to speak to them all at once, if someone has an idea of what to say. It might make things easier."

“Go right ahead. That would definitely speed things up.”