Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

2 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

Muffled screaming emanated from a dark pit in the ground. It was a wonder no one had noticed it, as Ranryu had been stuck inside for over a week.

The screaming enters Emma's dreams and twists them into nightmares. Nightmares of her time as the Nethergrim. Cold sweat breaks over Emma's skin and she begins to start shivering.

"Seriously people!" Ranryu shouted. "The only thing to do down here is this beat-up copy of Little House on the Prairie, and I've already read it a billion times. Can someone let me out? I was almost done with the last Skyward Flight novella!!"

Ranryu frowned, her face thoughtful.

"I'm not really sure. I was somewhere else, and then I was here, you know? The Wizard was kind of like 'come over here, it's fun and you can read a lot of books and stuff', so I came."

She backed a safe distance away from the hole as she said this.

Bookwyrm thanked Ranryu and climbed up the rope.

"I was cursed with bad luck when I was stabbed by a chicken with the knife that killed Wizard," Bookwyrm said. "I have to go find a severed jackalope foot to cure it permanently, but I'm using Chromium Feruchemy and Luck Potions in the meantime to counter the worse effects. For now."

Edited by The Bookwyrm

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Three? Bookwyrm asked. "Who's the third?

"And yes, before you ask, I can read your mind. Sometimes. I have a few different powers."

"You, Cellist, and Ranyru of course. And if you can read my mind, you should be able to know what question I want to ask you."