Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

7 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano grimaces, and his legs fail him. He falls to his knees, gripping his head.

"Shut up," He mutters, "Shut up!"

Emma rubbed Calano's back, just being there, as he had been there for her.

On 9/14/2022 at 10:15 AM, Ranryu said:

Ranryu, who still hadn't figured out how to use her powers, wandered off to finish the last chapter of Evershore.

A package that Ranryu had ordered had arrived. It was full of cards.

22 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"You should've been able to prevent the chickens from coming... you should've known... Wizard wouldn't have died... Emma resents you for it..."

"Not my fault... It is my fault. No!... I could've... I should've...."

18 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"Not my fault... It is my fault. No!... I could've... I should've...."

Emma wraps her arms around Calano and holds him. "It's not your fault, it wasn't my fault." Whispers Emma. "I relive that moment again and again. There was nothing we could have done differently. He sacrificed himself for our happiness. You know why he did it. It hurts and it always will, but don't let his sacrific be in vain." 

12 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm heard the voice in Calano's head. He summoned powers, powers he didn't fully know he had or understood, and sent a single command to the source of the voice.

"Leave."

He released the power, and a wave of energy rippled powerfully through the clinic.

34 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma wraps her arms around Calano and holds him. "It's not your fault, it wasn't my fault." Whispers Emma. "I relive that moment again and again. There was nothing we could have done differently. He sacrificed himself for our happiness. You know why he did it. It hurts and it always will, but don't let his sacrific be in vain." 

The voice left, and Calano just sat there numbly.

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

27 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

The voice left, and Calano just sat there numbly.

Bookwyrm stood there, thinking for a moment. Then he walked over to Calano and Emma."

"I have questions. Questions about your shared past. But now's not the time." He turned and looked at nothing, staring off into space. 

"He still exists. Somewhere. I'm going to find him, and see if I can bring him back. If not, then at least I'd have tried." Bookwyrm turned to look at the two of them.

"None of us hold the blame for his death. I don't know if I can convince you otherwise, but both of you, listen to me now.

"He would not blame you for his death."

Bookwyrm stood up and summoned a portal, which warped the air around it and glowed with a faint blue light.

"Let me know if you need my help. I have something I need to take care of."

Then he stepped through, and the distortion in the air vanished.

Edited by The Bookwyrm

52 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano looked up right as Bookwyrm stepped through the portal.

"Wait, don't-" But Bookwyrm was already through the portal, and it was gone.

"Oh no."

"He'll have to survive the scourage on his own. He has some time before it will target him." Emma pulls Calano up. "Come on." Emma smiles mischievously at Calano. "Lets take a walk and see how some of the patients are doing."

Ranryu really had no idea what was going on with the other people in the clinic, but she was struggling to make her deck. She wandered over to Emma.

"Is black hole a good card? I know it's super powerful, but it also destroys the universe, and I think Calano would get mad if I wrecked the clinic. And these dragon cards? Are they too big to summon indoors? Do you think I could convince them to shrink, or would they just phase through the walls?

31 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

"Is black hole a good card? I know it's super powerful, but it also destroys the universe, and I think Calano would get mad if I wrecked the clinic. And these dragon cards? Are they too big to summon indoors? Do you think I could convince them to shrink, or would they just phase through the walls?

Emma shrugs. "The clinic has been destroyed before, just don't destroy the pocket dimension, and you'll be fine."