Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

15 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

He finds himself on the astral plane. Welcome little one purrs the white tiger.

Bookwyrm looked around, eyes wide. He had been in places called the "Astral Plane" before, and frankly, this one was much more...pleasant.

Where are we? Bookwyrm asked the White Tiger.

9 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

We are on the astral plane, it has many names. Though some know it as the place where spirits lie.

Wait.

Does that mean Wizard is here?

Bookwyrm glanced out and the landscape, and it began to take shape, making a unique world, but still alien. There was a group of figures off in the distance, and a glowing white mountain beyond them. Other features continued to form as Bookwyrm's mind adjusted to the realm.

1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

That....doesn't really tell me anything....

You may learn what it means...in time.

The white tiger roars and shifts to the form of a white tiger. The guardian begins to walk away. Follow.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

26 minutes ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Hey y’all! Mind if I join you?

Anyone can join, you'll just have to enter the clinic declaring you have brandofandonitis, and from there the randomness will unfold.

Just to let you know, in RP's, stuff that isn't part of the RP goes in quote boxes.

Emma teleports to the lobby of the clinic, seeing a new patient waiting on the marbled white floor. "Hello there, I'll be right back with the head of the clinic." Emma teleports away to get Calano.

15 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma simply replies. "Where you wanted to be."

16 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"I don't recall wanting to be in a forest... But ok." Calano looks around. "This place looks familiar. Why?"

Calano looks back at Emma right as she teleports away and then back. "Rude. Where'd you go?"

Edited by CalanoCorvus

3 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"I don't recall wanting to be in a forest... But ok." Calano looks around. "This place looks familiar. Why?"

3 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano looks back at Emma right as she teleports away and then back. "Rude. Where'd you go?"

"Someone appeared in the lobby of the clinic." Emma brushes her hand against the bark of the tree. "This almost seems like the ancient way, but it couldn't be, could it?"

Calano shakes his head. "The ancient way was destroyed in the Scourge. This can't be it. Lemme go take care of the person in the lobby."

Calano teleports to the lobby in front of @TheHalcyonGirl.

"Hello! My name is Doctor Calano Corvus, I'm the Head Supervisor and CEO of this here clinic. Welcome! Your room will be in Block J, until we can rebuild Blocks A-I. We hope you enjoy your stay. Any questions?"

2 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm followed the tiger, slightly hesitant, but more than a little curious.

The tiger leads him to a forest and the tiger jumps into the trees, traveling at high speeds, only making minimal sound. Bookwyrm recieves only one command Follow.

33 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma teleports to the lobby with Calano. "Uh, dear, the beast that destroyed Blocks A-I has been found."

A loud resounding "YUP!" sounds and the beast appears.

@Ranryu

Calano draws a small silver handgun and whirls towards the beast.

"Oh, good." He says, leveling the handgun at the beast.

"You've been quite a lot of trouble, young one. We'll take you somewhere safe."

He fires the handgun, and a super powerful tranquilizer dart punctures the neck of the creature and it falls unconcious. Calano snaps his fingers and sends it to a containment cell.

He reholsters the handgun and turns back to Haly.

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The tiger leads him to a forest and the tiger jumps into the trees, traveling at high speeds, only making minimal sound. Bookwyrm recieves only one command Follow.

Bookwyrm follows, using magic and the strange nature of the dimension to follow the quick moving tiger.

1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm follows, using magic and the strange nature of the dimension to follow the quick moving tiger.

The tiger slows as it stops infront of a massive tree, full of chatter and life. Good, now enter the tree and your questions will be answered. You will face three trials, after you have shown your wisdom, your questions will be answered. The white tiger fades away.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard