Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Just now, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly: jumps up, popcorn marshmallows vanishing, and reads the flyer over Thaidakar’s shoulder and shreiks “WHAT? BUT I NEED THOSE BOOKS! YOU CANT DO THAT!”

"Trust me, I know. For now, try your best to follow the rules and lie low."

1 minute ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly: jumps up, popcorn marshmallows vanishing, and reads the flyer over Thaidakar’s shoulder and shreiks “WHAT? BUT I NEED THOSE BOOKS! YOU CANT DO THAT!”

Lark looked at Haly calmly. "Was that a complaint that I heard? Do you want a two-day ban?"

8 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Lark looked at Haly calmly. "Was that a complaint that I heard? Do you want a two-day ban?"

Haly: stands there unseeingly, tears running down her cheeks

10 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Trust me, I know. For now, try your best to follow the rules and lie low."

Haly: bows her head “No. it was an explanation of surprise. I’m..” chokes on the words “I’m sorry.”

Lark's voice crackled out of a newly-installed speaker on the wall. "Oh, and Thaidakar? Just so you know, I've installed some new cameras around the clinic, so I'd advise you to watch yourself trying to start that resistance you're planning."

1 minute ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly: bows her head “No. it was an explanation of surprise. I’m..” chokes on the words “I’m sorry.”

Lark nods. "Off you go then. Collect your books and deliver them to the library. My people will be there to collect them."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Lark's voice crackled out of a newly-installed speaker on the wall. "Oh, and Thaidakar? Just so you know, I've installed some new cameras around the clinic, so I'd advise you to watch yourself trying to start that resistance you're planning."

Lark nods. "Off you go then. Collect your books and deliver them to the library. My people will be there to collect them."

Haly: whimpers, but walks down the hall toward her room and cries on her bed, decides it’s not dramatic enough, and escalates it to wails—loud wails

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Thaidakar nodded and started writing in his journal.

11 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Lark smiled, walking to Calano's-no his office, where he started drawing up his plans for a new wing of the Brandonfandonitis clinic.

Rabbit, an architect with severe brandofandonitis, shows up to help with the plans. „Why does this look so much like a prison?“ She asks.

Edited by Rabbit Unmade

21 minutes ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly: whimpers, but walks down the hall toward her room and cries on her bed, decides it’s not dramatic enough, and escalates it to wails—loud wails

Haly: sniffs, lifts her head, and gazes over at the bookshelf where her Sanderson books are stacked, then falls back into melodramatic wails, writhing with pain and wracked with torment

29 minutes ago, Rabbit Unmade said:

Rabbit, an architect with severe brandofandonitis, shows up to help with the plans. „Why does this look so much like a prison?“ She asks.

"Have you seen some of the things people have snuck into this place? We need better security if we're ever going to get all this chaos under control. And that means we need somewhere to put potential troublemakers."

27 minutes ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly: sniffs, lifts her head, and gazes over at the bookshelf where her Sanderson books are stacked, then falls back into melodramatic wails, writhing with pain and wracked with torment

A librarian coughed next to her. "Erm, do you want to read the Sanderson books, or are you just going to stand there crying?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Have you seen some of the things people have snuck into this place? We need better security if we're ever going to get all this chaos under control. And that means we need somewhere to put potential troublemakers."

Rabbit frowned, „But the patients must feel so trapped! What they really need are some therapy rabbits!“

Just now, Rabbit Unmade said:

Rabbit frowned, „But the patients must feel so trapped! What they really need are some therapy rabbits!“

"Therapy and treatment will continue, of course. Our patient's welfare remains our first priority; I merely believe that all of the chaos of this clinic impedes that welfare. The chicken's recent invasion proves that."

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Have you seen some of the things people have snuck into this place? We need better security if we're ever going to get all this chaos under control. And that means we need somewhere to put potential troublemakers."

A librarian coughed next to her. "Erm, do you want to read the Sanderson books, or are you just going to stand there crying?"

Haly: “Thise are my copies… I can’t lose them!” Grabs a bag, drops them in, shoves the bag in a small suitcase, and dashes to the lobby of the clinic