Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"Very well. First things first." The receptionist handed Haly a lighter.

Haly: “Oh, thanks.” pulls a marshmallow out and carefully roasts it, pops it in her mouth, sets another marshmallow on fire, and drops it in her bowl of popcorn to create a bowl of fire

5 minutes ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly: “Oh, thanks.” pulls a marshmallow out and carefully roasts it, pops it in her mouth, sets another marshmallow on fire, and drops it in her bowl of popcorn to create a bowl of fire

The receptionist pulls out a beautiful leatherbound copy of KoW, signed and numbered by Brandon Sanderson himself. "Burn this and you can leave."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

The receptionist pulls out a beautiful leatherbound copy of KoW, signed and numbered by Brandon Sanderson himself. "Burn this and you can leave."

Haly: slips it into her suitcase “NEVER.” Dashes down the hallway and vanishes into a door

oh scud I hafta go

Syl; hopefully tomorrow

9 hours ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly: slips it into her suitcase “NEVER.” Dashes down the hallway and vanishes into a door

oh scud I hafta go

Syl; hopefully tomorrow

Rabbit teleports in front of Haly using her extreme Investiture and then teleports them both to a random location in the clinic.

Bookwyrm stood inside the tree and turned to the doorway that had opened.

Then, something tickled his senses. Something was wrong...back at the clinic. 

I have to help, Bookwyrm thought. 

Bookwyrm looks up. 

"I'm sorry," he said to the White Tiger, wherever it was. "I know you had something you needed to show me, but something's wrong. I need to leave.

"I may come back later...but...I think the answers that I need don't necessarily fit the questions that I'm asking right now. Thank you for what you have shown me."

Bookwyrm closed his eyes, focused, and left the Astral Plane.

@The Wandering Wizard @CalanoCorvus

Bookwyrm appeared as if from nowhere directly in front of Calano and Emma.

Edited by The Bookwyrm

3 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano cursed, then slid to a stop.

"Bookwyrm." He said, "What's wrong? What is it?"

Bookwyrm startled for a moment at the two of them in their animal forms, but quickly got used to it.

"I...sensed something. Something is going wrong at the Clinic. But we can't rush in; I also sensed that stealth is going to be our best bet."

Bookwyrm paused. "Yeah, I realize that's vague and unhelpful, but it's just what I felt."

Calano reached out mentally, gently probing the defenses of the clinic.

He felt it too.

Something was very, very wrong.

He turned to Emma.

"Our parents will have to wait. The Clinic is compromised."

He turned back to Bookwyrm. "What do you propose we do?"

20 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"Our parents will have to wait. The Clinic is compromised."

5 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Is there some kind of hidden wing, or room, or passage, that we could use to hide out and plan? If there is, I can teleport us there."

Emma growls and her tail lashes the ground. "The best we can do right now to to gather intel. Teleport back to the clinic bookwyrm, you will have to be our mole on the inside. Get us into the surveilance system and we'll see what we can do." Emma looks at Calano with a mischevious grin. "In the meantime all Calano and I can do is wait." 

Calano turns back into his human form and grabs Bookwyrm by the shoulders.

"Find the problem. Get us the tapes. Report back. I'm trusting you with this, don't mess up."

He sends Bookwyrm to the janitorial closet in an outer wing of the clinic with a note that says, This room can expand without notifying the Magical Expansions Alert System. Use it wisely.

Calano turned to Emma.

"Continue our search while we wait?" He asks, turning back into a white panther.

Thaidakar flipped through the books. perhaps they would be banned soon, but he would have to use it as best he could. he found something in it. he laughed

Thaidakar channeled the power from the pages and established a telepathic link with . Only he or Calano could break it. "( @CalanoCorvus)! This is Thaidakar, something is happening in the clinic, Lark has taken over. I can maybe teleport you in if I can find the right power source. My time is short, Lark knows I'm planning something."

Calano, in the middle of running across the clearing, shot back with a I've already been informed. Bookwyrm is in the facility and on the case. Don't alert anyone else, trust no one except him. I'll be there once I have more information. Be careful, and don't do anything stupid.

Bookwyrm appeared in the closet and read Calano's note. Using his mind, he expanded it into a much more comfortable living space.

All right...what to do...

Bookwyrm wished he had a map of the clinic, only to find one on the wall.

That's helpful.

He read the map, finding the main surveillance area a few floors above him. He made sure he had everything he needed, cast a distraction spell on himself, and stepped out of the Expanding Room and into the halls of the clinic.

I wonder where Thaidakar and Nameless are...

Edited by The Bookwyrm

Thaidakar created a link with ( @Nameless) and said, "Hey, where are you! The clinic has been taken over."

I'm also going to add a chicken return sometime. tho that might be season five depending on how long this season is.

I'm not sure how I feel about the whole episode series analogy...

Bookwyrm reached out telepathically (considering he had access to quite a few methods of telepathic communication) and searched for Thaidakar and Nameless. He found Thaidakar's mind not too far from where he was sneaking around.

Where are you? Bookwyrm sent.