Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I'm in my office. said Thaidakar over the link, Lark may be watching me. If you have a plan of action, please enlighten me.

I'm currently trying to steal surveillance data for Calano to look at. This is my base of operations. Bookwyrm sent Thaidakar the location of the Expanding Room. I'll inform you when I have more worked out.

A letter appeared on Lark's desk.

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

I'm currently trying to steal surveillance data for Calano to look at. This is my base of operations. Bookwyrm sent Thaidakar the location of the Expanding Room. I'll inform you when I have more worked out.

Alright, I'll do my best to try and be Lark's ideal staff member in the meantime. I'll give you info when I find it. I'll establish a link when I need to with you. feel free to do the same. Thaidakar broke the link then continued going through reports.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

It was from the King Chickeee. He wanted to make an alliance with Lark. He'd provide his chicken cultists to help with security and enforcing rules.

Lark smiled. Everything was going to plan. He quickly composed another letter, responding in the affirmative.

Just now, Nameless said:

Lark smiled. Everything was going to plan. He quickly composed another letter, responding in the affirmative.

A portal opened in the wall and five chicken priests hovered in with glowing eyes. The leader was at the front, "we are ready to do what you ask, Lark of the clinic. We would like to kill Calano and Emma if they arrive back. That is our only request in return for our service to you. More of our kind are on their way."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

A portal opened in the wall and five chicken priests hovered in with glowing eyes. The leader was at the front, "we are ready to do what you ask, Lark of the clinic. We would like to kill Calano and Emma if they arrive back. That is our only request in return for our service to you. More of our kind are on their way."

"Excellent. For now, begin patrolling the Clinic. I have a hunch that some sort of resistance is being formed."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Excellent. For now, begin patrolling the Clinic. I have a hunch that some sort of resistance is being formed."

The lead chicken nodded. he exchanged a few words with the other four and then they hovered out of the room.

Bookwyrm, who was basically invisible because of the spells he had cast, did his best to dodge the chickens that had appeared.

What the...what are they doing here?!

Bookwyrm eventually found his way to the surveillance room. He opened the door, quickly ducked in, and lashed himself to the ceiling where he sat, invisible.

2 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm, who was basically invisible because of the spells he had cast, did his best to dodge the chickens that had appeared.

What the...what are they doing here?!

Bookwyrm eventually found his way to the surveillance room. He opened the door, quickly ducked in, and lashed himself to the ceiling where he sat, invisible.

Two chickens burst into the room, glowing knives in their hands as they looked around cautiously. one stayed by the door while the other looked for Bookwyrm.

Lark walked towards the surveillance room, nodding to the new chicken guards as he passed them. He entered the room, pulling up a map of the clinic. "We'll need a full sweep of the southeastern wing." He glanced at the two chickens searching the room. "Well? What are you standing around in here for? Get moving."

Oh sparks, Bookwyrm thought.

He dropped to the floor, dismissing his invisibility spells.

"To start, I'm trying to figure out what happened to this place."

For a brief moment, Bookwyrm burned Bendalloy. He took out a vial of Atium and downed it quickly, then took the exact pose he had been in and extinguished the Bendalloy.

12 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma rockets away into the forest, tail twitching.

Calano mentally searches the world for familiar minds, and latches on to one nearby.

"Follow me," He said, running in a new direction, "I found someone."

2 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Oh sparks, Bookwyrm thought.

He dropped to the floor, dismissing his invisibility spells.

"To start, I'm trying to figure out what happened to this place."

For a brief moment, Bookwyrm burned Bendalloy. He took out a vial of Atium and downed it quickly, then took the exact pose he had been in and extinguished the Bendalloy.

"Well, that's simple. I have taken the opportunities given me to improve the efficacy of this clinic."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Well, that's simple. I have taken the opportunities given me to improve the efficacy of this clinic."

"Efficacy....I think you're missing the point."

Bookwyrm prepared himself mentally, starting the process to call forth a squadron of Mindblades. He put a few of his summonable weapons at the front of his mind, ready to bring forth any of them depending on the situation. He began burning Atium to prepare himself if Lark did anything. And he did it all without doing anything physically that would clue him off to Lark.

Let's see exactly how much this guy can sense.

4 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Efficacy....I think you're missing the point."

Bookwyrm prepared himself mentally, starting the process to call forth a squadron of Mindblades. He put a few of his summonable weapons at the front of his mind, ready to bring forth any of them depending on the situation. He began burning Atium to prepare himself if Lark did anything. And he did it all without doing anything physically that would clue him off to Lark.

Let's see exactly how much this guy can sense.

"Really? What point? Did that, when you look at the actual records, not the faked ones that Calano made to keep this place in business, not a single patient has ever been cured by this clinic?"