Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

2 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"So they are. Care to wake them?"

Emma freezes and mews. "Wizard would say to smack them harder. That or waft something to wake them up under their nose." Emma grins, revealing her teeth. "Good thing I remember a trick Wizard played on you once." Emma's claws extend, smelling ten times worse than the largest pile of cow dung. Emma wafts her claws under the unconcious person's nose.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"Really? What point? Did that, when you look at the actual records, not the faked ones that Calano made to keep this place in business, not a single patient has ever been cured by this clinic?"

"Do you realize that none of us want to be cured? This is a place where we can come to belong, to grow, to use our powers, to interact with others who agree with us. The clinic has fulfilled it's purpose, it's true purpose, better than any of us could have guessed."

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

"Do you realize that none of us want to be cured? This is a place where we can come to belong, to grow, to use our powers, to interact with others who agree with us. The clinic has fulfilled it's purpose, it's true purpose, better than any of us could have guessed."

"You don't want to be cured? Well, you need to be. Brandonfandonitis is an extremely debilitating disease. Over half of our patients would have starved to death in their rooms reading without treatment."

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma freezes and mews. "Wizard would say to smack them harder. That or waft something to wake them up under their nose." Emma grins, revealing her teeth. "Good thing I remember a trick Wizard played on you once." Emma's claws extend, smelling ten times worse than the largest pile of cow dung. Emma wafts her claws under the unconcious person's nose.

The unconcious person rockets awake, almost skewering themself in the process.

Calano grimaced. "Do not ever remind me of that day ever again. It took me forever to wash out the smell." 

Then he looked at the forcefully awoken person.

"Uncle." He said, nodding hello.

Just now, Nameless said:

"You don't want to be cured? Well, you need to be. Brandonfandonitis is an extremely debilitating disease. Over half of our patients would have starved to death in their rooms reading without treatment."

Lark felt something burning pierce his neck.

Thaidakar stood with a glowing dagger in his hand and a dead chicken at his feet. The dagger glowed as it went into Lark's body.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar stood with a glowing dagger in his hand and a dead chicken at his feet. The dagger glowed as it went into Lark's body.

Bookwyrm took that opportunity to launch his mindblades at Lark. He dove for the console and burned Bendalloy. He used the bubble of sped up time to download the information onto a data chip, then dropped the bubble.

"We've got to get out of here!" he yelled to Thaidakar.

Edited by The Bookwyrm

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm took that opportunity to launch his mindblades at Lark. He dove for the console and burned Bendalloy. He used the bubble of sped up time to download the information onto a data chip, then dropped the bubble.

"We've got to get out of here!" he yelled to Thaidakar.

Thaidakar nodded as the dagger buried itself into Lark.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Lark sighed, grabbing Thaidakar's hand and snapping his wrist, forcing him to release the dagger. "Pity. I almost trusted you, Thaidakar." The dagger's glow winked out as Lark reached up and pulled it from his neck. "Do you really think the chickens would allow their weapons to turn against them?"

Bookwrym's powers winked out. "You seem to have forgotten, Bookwyrm. As holder of the treaty securing this dimension, I have total authority over your Sanderson-themed powers."

Just now, Nameless said:

Lark sighed, grabbing Thaidakar's hand and snapping his wrist, forcing him to release the dagger. "Pity. I almost trusted you, Thaidakar." The dagger's glow winked out as Lark reached up and pulled it from his neck. "Do you really think the chickens would allow their weapons to turn against them?"

Bookwrym's powers winked out. "You seem to have forgotten, Bookwyrm. As holder of the treaty securing this dimension, I have total authority over your Sanderson-themed powers."

"Sanderson link powers, yes." said Thaidakar softly, "but other powers? Powers like this?" Lark started to feel immense pain and his muscles started to freeze.

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"You admitted it was funny, in the end." Emma's claws return to normal and they retract.

"Barely funny." Calano retorted.

"What the hell is going on?" Asked Calano's uncle, "I was taking a perfectly good nap."

"Hello, Uncle. What's been going on the past few centuries?"

"Sanderson link powers, yes." said Thaidakar softly, "but other powers? Powers like this?" Lark started to feel immense pain and his muscles started to freeze.

"Ouch. If only I could do something about this. Oh wait, I can." Thaidakar fell unconscious, collapsing limply to the ground.

Just now, Nameless said:

"Ouch. If only I could do something about this. Oh wait, I can." Thaidakar fell unconscious, collapsing limply to the ground.

Thaidakar stood up, his eyes defiant, "you'll never conquer the clinic as long as there are those who will fight for it."

Thaidakar stood up, his eyes defiant, "you'll never conquer the clinic as long as there are those who will fight for it."

"Oh, you're still awake? Too bad. By the way, you're fired." Thaidakar's felt a ripping sensation as his staff powers were revoked, causing him to succumb to unconsciousness.

Just now, Nameless said:

"Oh, you're still awake? Too bad. By the way, you're fired." Thaidakar's felt a ripping sensation as his staff powers were revoked, causing him to succumb to unconsciousness.

Thaidakar gritted his teeth, fighting it. Unfortunately, he wasn't all powerful. He fell unconscious.

6 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Oh, I forgot about that. I have non Sanderson powers, though."

Bookwyrm summoned a wormhole, grabbed Thaidakar, and dove through it. Lark was suddenly engulfed in blue flames.

Wyrmhole :D

Random Fellow set Lark on fire. Darle's Chickens and Charles Dickens reapeared.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar gritted his teeth, fighting it. Unfortunately, he wasn't all powerful. He fell unconscious.

Lark smiled casually, turning to the chicken guards that had rushed into the room. "Put him in the prison ward until your king can pick him up for execution."

He turned back just in time to see Bookwyrm draggin Thaidakar through the Wyrmhole. "...Blast."

Edited by Nameless

Just now, Nameless said:

Lark smiled casually, turning to the chicken guards that had rushed into the room. "Put him in the prison ward until your king can pick him up for execution."

The chickens nodded and lifted the former staff, dragging him to the cells.

The leader stepped forward and said, "we have twenty more chickens, we'll be able to set a more practical perimeter soon."

The chickens nodded and lifted the former staff, dragging him to the cells.

The leader stepped forward and said, "we have twenty more chickens, we'll be able to set a more practical perimeter soon."

Lark growled, batting out the fire on his hair. "Well, that's all well and good, but what about the fact that your chickens just let Thaidakar get away?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Lark growled, batting out the fire on his hair. "Well, that's all well and good, but what about the fact that your chickens just let Thaidakar get away?"

"We were setting up your rules and telling all the patients about it. We weren't focused on one of the staff." said the chicken indifferently. "we were just getting the other members of the army into service as well. We will do better next time."

"We were setting up your rules and telling all the patients about it. We weren't focused on one of the staff." said the chicken indifferently. "we were just getting the other members of the army into service as well. We will do better next time."

"You'd better. If you can't get this clinic under control, I'll have to reconsider our deal." Lark tried to storm out of the room, but tripped over one of Darle's chickens and nearly fell over. "And somebody get rid of these blasted things!"