Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Just now, Nameless said:

"You'd better. If you can't get this clinic under control, I'll have to reconsider our deal." Lark tried to storm out of the room, but tripped over one of Darle's chickens and nearly fell over. "And somebody get rid of these blasted things!"

Three cultist chickens came and took Darle's chickens aways.

Lark stalked into his office, slamming the door behind him and sealing it with dimension overseer magic. Bookwyrm was back? And he was hiding somewhere in the clinic. And he had Thaidakar with him. Lark gripped the sides of his desk, taking deep breaths. They'll see. Once my plan is complete, they'll all see. He smiled, looking at the complex blueprints sitting on his desk.

Bookwyrm fell into the Expanding Room through the Wyrmhole and closed it behind him. 

That was a close call...he thought.

Bookwyrm put Thaidakar on a comfortable bed where he could recover. Then he contacted @CalanoCorvus.

I...figured out what happened, Bookwyrm said. And I have the surveillance data. You're going to want to take a look personally. I know you and Emma are up to something, but this is urgent.

wtf that was the weirdest interaction i have ever read in this thread.

Calano looked up, hearing Bookwyrms voice.

Got it. We'll be there shortly.

He turned to Emma ( @The Wandering Wizard) and said, "Something's come up. We've gotta go."

He looked down at his uncle, who glared up at him. "Sorry, Uncle. We've gotta go."

Then he grabbed Emma's hand, fell into the shadows, and appeared in front of Bookwyrm.

"Show me. Now."

thaidakar was rescued, yes. bookwyrm, change it please, keep it consistent :3

I successfully rescued you, Thaidakar. You could just go back and label your previous post uncanon.

Wow, lots of ninjas today...

2 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"Show me. Now."

Bookwyrm handed Calano the data chip and pointed to a digital holographic terminal in the Expanding Room.

"You're going to want to see for yourself."

Edited by The Bookwyrm

Calano walked over, turned off the cat memes, and put in the data chip.

Holograms appeared of the chicken takeover, Lark poring over documents in Calano's office, and chickens wandering the halls.

Calano cursed, punching a fist into the terminal, denting it.

"This will not stand. We must do something."

Ranryu crouched behind a library shelf. Dust and mildew filled the air. This was an old part of the library, the part nobody cared about any more.

In her hands was a blue aluminum lighter. The fire it produced was a dim silvery grey, barely noticeable in the library's gloom.

They can take my books. Ranryu thought. But they can't take my fire.

All the books Ranryu loved went up in flames. She sat in the middle of the fire, watching Dune turn to ashes. The fire continued to spread throughout the library.