Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

1 hour ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly: “Hey!” Falls backward through the floor and vanishes completely

Five minutes later she falls up out of the floor by Ranryu “I don’t think we’ve been introduced. I’m Haly. I heard commotion… what happened?”

it might be smart to mention that she suddenly turns completely invisible 

"Hey! Nice to meet you! Could you lend me a hand with this chicken knife?" Ranryu says from her cloud form.

59 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"What're you smiling about? You're up to something, aren't you?"

"I have a trick that I learned from Ranryu." Emma yells in an anime voice "I PLAY LORD OF DRAGON! AND I PLAY THE FLUTE OF SUMMONING. I SUMMON @Ranryu AND @TheHalcyonGirl!"

2 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"If you have a plan, Emma, you should probably speak up," Bookwyrm said.

He heard Bookwyrm talking from the other side of the room. Thaidakar stood up, groaning, a hand to his side. He walked over, "Bookwyrm, what's happening?"

2 hours ago, Ranryu said:

"Hey! Nice to meet you! Could you lend me a hand with this chicken knife?" Ranryu says from her cloud form.

Haly: invisible “Yeah? Of course. I— oop.” 

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I have a trick that I learned from Ranryu." Emma yells in an anime voice "I PLAY LORD OF DRAGON! AND I PLAY THE FLUTE OF SUMMONING. I SUMMON @Ranryu AND @TheHalcyonGirl!"

Haly: “Um. Hi? What just happened again? And also why? And stuff.” Still invisible 

Edited by TheHalcyonGirl

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"You were summoned, using a trick I learned from Ranryu." Emma taps her chin. "It means you must at least be part dragon, or the flute of summoning wouldn't have worked for you."

Haly: voice is full of awe, she’s still invisible “Part… part DRAGON? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

20 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Emma is summoning some of the other patients to assist us in our war against Lark, apparently."

He nodded, "excellent! Now, if you don't mind, can you get me some food? I'm starving."

1 hour ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly: voice is full of awe, she’s still invisible “Part… part DRAGON? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

"Hm. I wonder if it would have worked for me," Bookwyrm thought aloud, "Considering I have the properties of a dragon, in some cases, but not the physical genes. Unless I transform, of course."

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

He nodded, "excellent! Now, if you don't mind, can you get me some food? I'm starving."

"There's probably a food storage somewhere in this room..." Bookwyrm left for a minute and came back with a variety of fruits for Thaidakar.

3 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Hm. I wonder if it would have worked for me," Bookwyrm thought aloud, "Considering I have the properties of a dragon, in some cases, but not the physical genes. Unless I transform, of course."

"There's probably a food storage somewhere in this room..." Bookwyrm left for a minute and came back with a variety of fruits for Thaidakar.

Haly: “Okay, what do you want us to do?” STILL invisible

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

Emma shrugs. "Ask Ranryu, she'll know, she's the master of cards, not I. I was only able to pick up a few tricks." Emma's eyes flicker black and a bolt of darkness passes between her fingers. "Besides, I prefer my own magic, it leaves a certain zing when I use it."

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma shrugs. "Ask Ranryu, she'll know, she's the master of cards, not I. I was only able to pick up a few tricks." Emma's eyes flicker black and a bolt of darkness passes between her fingers. "Besides, I prefer my own magic, it leaves a certain zing when I use it."

"There really is something invigorating about using your own powers," Bookwyrm said as the space and time around his hands warped slightly, creating a distortion in the air. He then dropped the magic, and reality snapped back to its previous form.

"But I digress; I think @TheHalcyonGirl was asking why you needed her."

8 minutes ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly: “Okay, what do you want us to do?” STILL invisible

"We're rebelling and I heard that you were rebeling, so I summoned you in an untraceable maner to where we are." Emma looks at the sleeping members of the rebellion. "Planning a counterattack will probably wait till tomorrow." Emma looks at Haly. "Though, we could test you to see what you can do, if you want."

4 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Belatedly, Ranryu jogged up to the group. 

"Sorry guys. The spell didn't work on me because of this stupid knife. It won't leave me alone."

As she said this, the knife made another attempt to stab through her hazy form.

32 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"We're rebelling and I heard that you were rebeling, so I summoned you in an untraceable maner to where we are." Emma looks at the sleeping members of the rebellion. "Planning a counterattack will probably wait till tomorrow." Emma looks at Haly. "Though, we could test you to see what you can do, if you want."

Haly: “Ummmmmmmmmm… why am I invisible? Is—Oh, it’s this.” Pulls invisibility badge out of her pocket and pins it into her hair, becoming visible again “Sure, test me.”

2 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

Belatedly, Ranryu jogged up to the group. 

"Sorry guys. The spell didn't work on me because of this stupid knife. It won't leave me alone."

“Oh, hi. Who are you? I’m gonna get tested!”

5 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

"I think I can help with that." Emma snatches the knife by the hilt out of the air. The shadows in the room run towards Emma, her eyes bleed black, and breathing the shadows in she corrupts the knife. It's yellow glow changes to blackness. Emma smiles a wicked smile. "Now I have a weapon to use to annihilate the chickens." Emma dismisses the knife and it disappears, waiting to be called upon again by its mistress.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I think I can help with that." Emma snatches the knife by the hilt out of the air. The shadows in the room run towards Emma, her eyes bleed black, and breathing the shadows in she corrupts the knife. It's yellow glow changes to blackness. Emma smiles a wicked smile. "Now I have a weapon to use to annihilate the chickens." Emma dismisses the knife and it disappears, waiting to be called upon again by its mistress.

"Thanks! Now I can go corporeal again!"

Ranryu blinked at the group of people in mild embarrassment.

"I'm sorry. I don't really know any of you except Emma..." 

5 minutes ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly: “Ummmmmmmmmm… why am I invisible? Is—Oh, it’s this.” Pulls invisibility badge out of her pocket and pins it into her hair, becoming visible again “Sure, test me.”

2 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

Emma yawns. "You're welcome Ranryu." Emma looks at Haly. "Your testing will have to wait til tomorrow, I used more power than I expected converting the knife and I have gotten more sleep since Wizard's death, but not enough." But now that I know how, it should go much easier now. Emma goes an lies next to Calano, her back against his.

Ranryu took a few minutes to lay pieces of paper in regular intervals around the edges of the room, then curled up on the floor.

"Don't disturb the trap cards. They'll keep us safe in case of an ambush."

With this being said, Ranryu retreated to work on her deck.

11 hours ago, Ranryu said:

Haly3 “I’m Haly.” Beams “You’re Randy’s? I’ve heard so much about you! Want a marshmallow? I can roast it for you. The receptionist gave me a lighter.”

10 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma yawns. "You're welcome Ranryu." Emma looks at Haly. "Your testing will have to wait til tomorrow, I used more power than I expected converting the knife and I have gotten more sleep since Wizard's death, but not enough." But now that I know how, it should go much easier now. Emma goes an lies next to Calano, her back against his.

Haly: “Oh, okay. Sounds good!” Walks to a chair and sits down, looking around at everyone