Medium

1 minute ago, Rabbit Unmade said:

“Oh.“ whispers Rabbit. “Tested for what?“

"What powers she has as she doesn't know them quite yet."

3 minutes ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly: comes back and blinks groggily “Wow, that was cool.”

"What did you sense when you were out?"

10 minutes ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

“A… lot. I don’t know. It was kind of m… tangled, but in a way that felt right.”

"Feel that tangle, reach for it, unravel it, BECOME IT!"

14 minutes ago, Rabbit Unmade said:

“Do I have powers?“ Rabbit asks excitedly, “Other than being able to summon attack rabbits, that is.“

"I don't know, do you?"

Rabbit screams in terror, “What are you doing!“

The bolts hit Rabbit in her chest and time slows.

Now you RP in your powers manifesting, protecting you. Or you die, one of the two. Though I think you want to live.

Just now, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly: blushes “Thanks, I guess. But I could already do that. I’m not sure how to do anything else. But I’ll keep trying.” Eats a marshmallow

Rabbit picks up a stick, “Let‘s see what–“ the stick begins rotting, and Rabbit drops it, “Decay, I guess. Plus attack rabbits.“

"Now that the two of you know that you have power. I can teach you how to shift." Emma shifts into a black tiger, she jumps towards Haly and shifts into a mouse just before her claws puncture Haly's skin. Emma jumps off of Haly and shifts back into her normal form. "Though both of you will only be able to shift into one form easily and without any harm." Emma looks Haly and Rabbit. "Search within yourselves and listen, truely listen to your body, let your mind relax and float to what you truely are." Emma shifts into a massive black crow and her caw shakes the foundations of the room. Her beady eyes focus on Rabbit and Haly.

Rabbit frowns, “But you can melt into the floor. All I can do is make stuff fall apart.“

Haly: looks down at where her feet have sunk into the floor and pulls them out with a squelch “But You could BREAK APART the floor so you don’t have to melt into it.”

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Now that the two of you know that you have power. I can teach you how to shift." Emma shifts into a black tiger, she jumps towards Haly and shifts into a mouse just before her claws puncture Haly's skin. Emma jumps off of Haly and shifts back into her normal form. "Though both of you will only be able to shift into one form easily and without any harm." Emma looks Haly and Rabbit. "Search within yourselves and listen, truely listen to your body, let your mind relax and float to what you truely are." Emma shifts into a massive black crow and her caw shakes the foundations of the room. Her beady eyes focus on Rabbit and Haly.

Haly: blinks, then looks around and takes a deep breath “Here goes…” 

“Nope, that’s not it. Hang on.@

Oops sorry about the double post

Edited by TheHalcyonGirl