Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"It didn't work because you have other powers yet to unlock. By using those you can free yourself."

Silhouette concentrated, then took a deep breath. He screamed as loud as he could, and the cage began to shake. Nothing happened.

"Storms!" he said. "That would've been a cool power."

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"It didn't work because you have other powers yet to unlock. By using those you can free yourself."

Haly: becomes herself “I probably shouldn’t, then. But I’ll join you!” Oozes through the bars

Like the height of a normal ceiling 

Just now, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Like the height of a normal ceiling 

*laughs in tiny-ceilinged house*

Silhouette looked around. "Accio, key!" he shouted, then stared blankly at Emma.

"I have no idea where that came from. I'm really confused." He laughed sheepishly. "Anyway, firebreathing is cool, right? Maybe that'll work."

Silhouette took a deep breath once more, but stopped, noticing Haly in the cage. "Maybe not. Hmmmmmmm....."

6 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Silhouette looked around. "Accio, key!" he shouted, then stared blankly at Emma.

"I have no idea where that came from. I'm really confused." He laughed sheepishly. "Anyway, firebreathing is cool, right? Maybe that'll work."

Silhouette took a deep breath once more, but stopped, noticing Haly in the cage. "Maybe not. Hmmmmmmm....."

Haly: “Look for your insides. Unleash the knot.” Grabs his wrist “It’s there… I probably can’t feel it as clearly as you can.” Releases him and stands back expectantly 

1 minute ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly: “Look for your insides. Unleash the knot.” Grabs his wrist “It’s there… I probably can’t feel it as clearly as you can.” Releases him and stands back expectantly 

Silhouette sighed. "I just don't know. Nothing seems to have been working." 

He closed his eyes...and then realized that he did feel something, a faint rumbling in his ears. It was the sea.

"I think I feel something."

1 minute ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Silhouette sighed. "I just don't know. Nothing seems to have been working." 

He closed his eyes...and then realized that he did feel something, a faint rumbling in his ears. It was the sea.

"I think I feel something."

Haly: “Yay! I’m going to go sit in my room as birds and see who comes along. Bye!” Sinks through the floor “Good luck!” Is gone

Haly: “Yay! I’m going to go sit in my room as birds and see who comes along. Bye!” Sinks through the floor “Good luck!” Is gone

"Bye...?" Silhouette called.

He concentrated, then conjured up images of the ocean in his mind. He felt a roaring in his wrists and suddenly let out a tsunami of water from the tips of his hands.

@The Wandering Wizard look I'm a waterbender now

6 minutes ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly: is a bunch of crystal birds randomly sitting on a shelf in her room of the clinic

22 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

@The Wandering Wizard look I'm a waterbender now

22 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

He concentrated, then conjured up images of the ocean in his mind. He felt a roaring in his wrists and suddenly let out a tsunami of water from the tips of his hands.

"Good. You might want to prepare for the shock when your water touches the lightning."

*Blinks* 

"You're in a cage of black lightning."

Silhouette faints for a second. "Must've been like an aneurism or something. I think I've been hallucinating." He sighs.

"All this time I thought it was a metal cage. Stupid reading comp---I MEAN eyesight" 

8 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Silhouette faints for a second. "Must've been like an aneurism or something. I think I've been hallucinating." He sighs.

"All this time I thought it was a metal cage. Stupid reading comp---I MEAN eyesight" 

"Combining your powers might allow you to get out. I can't take the power back now that I've used it. You must escape this trial on your own."

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"All right," Bookwyrm said. "We can probably use that..."

He paused for a moment. "Also, can we continue any further magic training in the training room that I have conveniently asked the Expanding Room to create? It's getting kind of chaotic in here."

Haly: “Ooh fun! We totally should! Is it a cool room? Which way is it? I wanna go through the floor.”

Haly: “Ooh fun! We totally should! Is it a cool room? Which way is it? I wanna go through the floor.”

"It's over there." Bookwyrm pointed to a door that had appeared on the wall that was conveniently labeled "Training Room."

"Meanwhile, we need a plan of attack. We need to hit Lark's system at it's weak points, break it down so it can't function. Where do we need to strike first?"

2 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Meanwhile, we need a plan of attack. We need to hit Lark's system at it's weak points, break it down so it can't function. Where do we need to strike first?"

"We need to take down the chickens, remove Lark, and remove Lark's hold from the system." Emma pulls out the corrupted knife. "Get me close to Lark and I can finish him."

"We need to take down the chickens, remove Lark, and remove Lark's hold from the system." Emma pulls out the corrupted knife. "Get me close to Lark and I can finish him."

"I meant more functionality. Like...communications, supply lines. We need to cause chaos and confusion so that we actually can take out the Chickens. And Lark.

"And...Lark has strange powers. Even besides the fact that he can take away our ability to use Sanderson based powers. He was able to sense where I was when I was invisible, and he seems immune to many other kinds of magic. He's not going to be easy to beat, in a personal fight."

41 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Combining your powers might allow you to get out. I can't take the power back now that I've used it. You must escape this trial on your own."

Silhouette concentrated, pushed water onto the lightning, then teleported out.

"It worked!" he shouted.

15 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"And...Lark has strange powers. Even besides the fact that he can take away our ability to use Sanderson based powers. He was able to sense where I was when I was invisible, and he seems immune to many other kinds of magic. He's not going to be easy to beat, in a personal fight."

"This is one of the chickens knives. One of the knives that killed Wizard. My twin was immune to far more than this Lark person and he died to the knife, so Lark will too."

Just now, Shining Silhouette said:

"It worked!" he shouted.

"Good, now you know how to use some powers and won't be immediately killed by the chickens. I sensed some laten power in you, waterbending and teleportation aren't all that you have. You will have to discover the rest."

Lark's hands trembled as he drafted the new order. Bringing in new Sanderson books hadn't worked. He knew for certain that Bookwyrm and Thaidakar were plotting against him, and they probably had allies. They might even have alerted Calano and Emma. Lark shuddered, staring at the blunt words he had written, but the choice was clear. Drastic action needed to be taken, and it needed to be taken now while he still had some semblance of control over the clinic. Before the chickens decided to take matters into their own hands the group of rebels managed to rally the as-of-now disorganized rioters, or his grip on this dimension... faded. Still, Lark hesitated. If only he could have made them understand. During that short conversation with Bookwyrm, he was sure he'd almost gotten through. It's all Calano's fault. If he'd been better at his job, none of these patients would have reacted so strongly to withdrawal, and I would have had more time to get ready for this. Storm that rusting bastard. This is his fault.

Sighing softly, Lark stood, feeling a tiredness that went deeper than mere physical exhaustion. glancing one last time at the order, he read the necessary yet terrible words one last time

To General Gladius of the Chicken Empire,

You are ordered to begin taking all rioting or rebelling patients to the aforementioned section of the basement. Once there, you know what to do.

-Lark, head  doctor of the Insanity Clinic for the Moderately Brandonfandonitis Afflicted.

Cursing the fools that were making him do this, Lark handed the order to a messenger, then collapsed back into his chair.

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

Lark's hands trembled as he drafted the new order. Bringing in new Sanderson books hadn't worked. He knew for certain that Bookwyrm and Thaidakar were plotting against him, and they probably had allies. They might even have alerted Calano and Emma. Lark shuddered, staring at the blunt words he had written, but the choice was clear. Drastic action needed to be taken, and it needed to be taken now while he still had some semblance of control over the clinic. Before the chickens decided to take matters into their own hands the group of rebels managed to rally the as-of-now disorganized rioters, or his grip on this dimension... faded. Still, Lark hesitated. If only he could have made them understand. During that short conversation with Bookwyrm, he was sure he'd almost gotten through. It's all Calano's fault. If he'd been better at his job, none of these patients would have reacted so strongly to withdrawal, and I would have had more time to get ready for this. Storm that rusting bastard. This is his fault.

Sighing softly, Lark stood, feeling a tiredness that went deeper than mere physical exhaustion. glancing one last time at the order, he read the necessary yet terrible words one last time

To General Gladius of the Chicken Empire,

You are ordered to begin taking all rioting or rebelling patients to the aforementioned section of the basement. Once there, you know what to do.

-Lark, head  doctor of the Insanity Clinic for the Moderately Brandonfandonitis Afflicted.

Cursing the fools that were making him do this, Lark handed the order to a messenger, then collapsed back into his chair.

Am I the only one who feels kind of sorry for Lark? :(