Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma closes her eyes and smiles Soon it will all be over. A memory of old, uncorrected returns. @CalanoCorvus

The chickens continued chanting to a seemingly endless beat, all of them carried their long and menacing knives. 

Chickeee watched from a one way glass in the wall, so close!

17 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Great! Thanks so much. Gotta go." The portal snapped shut as quickly as it had opened.

TAAron sat silently for a few moments, trying to understand what had just happened. Eventually, he returned to his studies.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Everyone who loves me or ever did is DEAD!"

"No they're not. The clinic is still around. Thaidakar, Bookwyrm, all of them are still there." Nameless wavered, glancing at the encroaching chickens. "Look. I don't know the right words to tell you. But please, trust me. Come back to the clinic, and you'll find people who care about you there. care about you. We'd all be sorry to see you die."

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"No they're not. The clinic is still around. Thaidakar, Bookwyrm, all of them are still there." Nameless wavered, glancing at the encroaching chickens. "Look. I don't know the right words to tell you. But please, trust me. Come back to the clinic, and you'll find people who care about you there. care about you. We'd all be sorry to see you die."

"Your mind tells the same story. I'll come back for now-" if just to find a higher cliff. A beam of light blasts into the altar and the white tiger pokes it's head through the hole.

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Your mind tells the same story. I'll come back for now-" if just to find a higher cliff. A beam of light blasts into the altar and the white tiger pokes it's head through the hole.

Nameless let out a sigh of relief, turning to blast the oncoming wave of chickens with lightning and fire. "You go on ahead. I'll cover your retreat."

A soft purring eminates from within the tiger and Emma wakes up in darkness, her powers sucking the light from around her, warping it into darkness. She walks towards the front of the tiger, warry of what she will find. As Emma peers outside she sees someone outlined in light. "Who goes there?"

A sheath of darkness covers Emma's left hand and she prepares for the worst, to vaporize possible foes in her path. As she glides down the last few steps she sees that it is just Bookwyrm and Thaidakar. A peal of laughter escapes her lips and she smiles. "You live! He wasn't lying!" As Emma is surrounded by the living she realizes that there might be something to live for afterall, but a part of her dark brain whispers seditious lies.