Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

28 minutes ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly just let’s them hit her

They go through her as she turns into a huge tiger and pounces (not a white one, vivid orange)

Desperate, TAAron fell backwards to the floor. Bracing himself with pewter, he Pushed another coin directly into the tiger's chest to throw it back.

I wish I had an actual weapon, he thought regretfully.

1 minute ago, AspiringArchivist said:

Desperate, TAAron fell backwards to the floor. Bracing himself with pewter, he Pushed another coin directly into the tiger's chest to throw it back.

I wish I had an actual weapon, he thought regretfully.

Haly let’s it go through her and pins him to the floor with her paws “Wow. That was rapid fire. You’re good.”

Just now, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly let’s it go through her and pins him to the floor with her paws “Wow. That was rapid fire. You’re good.”

TAAron gasped. How is she so resilient? The coin went straight through her...

He still had one more trick up his sleeve. He flared his pewter, and burned duralumin. In a surge of strength, he threw the tiger off of him, jumped onto it, and punched it as hard as he could, an hour's worth of pewter blazing in his stomach all at once. Despite his strength and agility, he found himself somewhat unbalanced after the punch, never having experienced Allomancy to this level before.

5 minutes ago, AspiringArchivist said:

TAAron gasped. How is she so resilient? The coin went straight through her...

He still had one more trick up his sleeve. He flared his pewter, and burned duralumin. In a surge of strength, he threw the tiger off of him, jumped onto it, and punched it as hard as he could, an hour's worth of pewter blazing in his stomach all at once. Despite his strength and agility, he found himself somewhat unbalanced after the punch, never having experienced Allomancy to this level before.

Haly: “Ow!” TAAron falls right through her to the floor and she paces out of him “You’re good. Really good.” Shakes her fur and turns into a wind chime (if you need me to elaborate let me know) and the birds soar up into the air like a flock, softly chiming as they jostle each other

Edited by TheHalcyonGirl

Just now, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly: “Ow!” TAAron falls right through her to the floor and she paces out of him “I could get used to this.” Shakes her fur and turns into a wind chime (if you need me to elaborate let me know) and the birds soar up into the air like a flock, softly chiming as they jostle each other

Sure, I could use some explanation for the shapeshifting/invulnerability lol.

TAAron was astonished. "Are you like, immortal or something?" he called as he ran to his bag for another Allomantic vial.

5 minutes ago, AspiringArchivist said:

TAAron was astonished. "Are you like, immortal or something?" he called as he ran to his bag for another Allomantic vial.

Haly: “Ummmm… I go through walls. I don’t know. I’ll stop going through stuff that isn’t the ceiling or floor, though.”

I’m gonna say she can’t go through living things from here on out.

Emma taught her to shift. Her wind chime form looks like crystal/gemstone birds revolving slowly as if connected to a lot of lines, and they clink. She can manipulate them however, though, including splitting them up.

Edited by TheHalcyonGirl

7 minutes ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly: “Ummmm… I go through walls. I don’t know. I’ll stop going through stuff that isn’t the ceiling or floor, though.”

"Ok, then..."

TAAron grabbed the vial and downed it quickly, replenishing his metal reserves. He stayed back from the hovering bird things, cautious of Haly's abilities.

"Ok, then..."

TAAron grabbed the vial and downed it quickly, replenishing his metal reserves. He stayed back from the hovering bird things, cautious of Haly's abilities.

Haly: when she’s a wind chime, her voice sounds like chimes,  barely decipherable “If I charge you, you’ll just throw more coins at me… oh well.” The birds dive-bomb him from a semicircle of directions

8 minutes ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly: when she’s a wind chime, her voice sounds like chimes,  barely decipherable “If I charge you, you’ll just throw more coins at me… oh well.” The birds dive-bomb him from a semicircle of directions

The birds chimed in almost a vocal manner, although if they were speaking TAAron couldn't make it out. He burned tin now, the lava around the platform hurting his newly sensitive eyes. Still, he was able to use the enhanced senses to track the birds as they dove down on him. Tossing out more coins, he shot them with new accuracy. Realizing that he was running out of coins, he Pulled on the the ones nearby on the platform, gathering them up as they rushed toward him.

Edited by AspiringArchivist
typo

2 minutes ago, AspiringArchivist said:

The birds chimed in almost a vocal manner, although if they were speaking TAAron couldn't make it out. He burned tin now, the lava around the platform hurting his newly sensitive eyes. Still, he was able to use the enhanced senses to track the birds as they dove down on him. Tossing out more coins, he shot them with new accuracy. Realizing that he was running out of coins, he Pulled on the the ones nearby on the platform, gathering them up as they rushed toward him.

The birds scatter, floundering in the air before turning back into Haly, who falls to one knee 

Maybe he likes marshmallows, she thinks. Then she starts chucking a whole lot of marshmallows at him. Way more marshmallows than she could possibly keep on her person. Then she throws a blue glass bowl full of marshmallows slathered with popcorn butter.

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

The birds scatter, floundering in the air before turning back into Haly, who falls to one knee 

Maybe he likes marshmallows, she thinks. Then she starts chucking a whole lot of marshmallows at him. Way more marshmallows than she could possibly keep on her person. Then she throws a blue glass bowl full of marshmallows slathered with popcorn butter.

"What the hell?" The bowl of popcorn hit him and bounced off. TAAron barely flinched. This pewter stuff really is great.

He ran up to Haly, ready to fight.

2 minutes ago, AspiringArchivist said:

"What the hell?" The bowl of popcorn hit him and bounced off. TAAron barely flinched. This pewter stuff really is great.

He ran up to Haly, ready to fight.

Marshmallows with popcorn butter

Haly yelps and falls into the floor

Her finger gets stuck, but she tugs it down with her

2 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Marshmallows with popcorn butter

Haly yelps and falls into the floor

Her finger gets stuck, but she tugs it down with her

Finger got stuck?

TAAron grabbed an empty Allomantic vial from the floor, smashing it on the ground. He picked of the largest piece he could find. It cut his hand, but he ignored it, bringing the shard up to Haly's neck.

"Cool! How did I do?"

TAAron grabbed an empty Allomantic vial from the floor, smashing it on the ground. He picked of the largest piece he could find. It cut his hand, but he ignored it, bringing the shard up to Haly's neck.

"Cool! How did I do?"

Uhhhhhhhh she’s in the floor 

Her finger stayed corporeal for a minute but then she got it under control

Use that move in a min tho; it’s awesome!

4 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Uhhhhhhhh she’s in the floor 

Her finger stayed corporeal for a minute but then she got it under control

Use that move in a min tho; it’s awesome!

IN the floor?? Ohhhh. Lol ok. Delay that last once then.

TAAron was taken aback. Where had she gone? He flared his tin to listen for breathing, immediately regretting it as the light seared his eyes.

Edited by AspiringArchivist

TAAron was taken aback. Where had she gone? He flared his tin to listen for breathing, immediately regretting it as the light seared his eyes.

Haly pops out behind him “YAAAA!” Flings marshmallows, thengets an idea and starts setting them on fire as she does

Haly pops out behind him “YAAAA!” Flings marshmallows, thengets an idea and starts setting them on fire as she does

TAAron jumped, the yell making his ears ring. the flamig marshmallows stuck to his clothes, and he started smelling burned cloth. Quickly smothering the flames with one hand—this was going to hurt later—he used his other hand to *insert delayed action here*.

Just now, AspiringArchivist said:

TAAron jumped, the yell making his ears ring. the flamig marshmallows stuck to his clothes, and he started smelling burned cloth. Quickly smothering the flames with one hand—this was going to hurt later—he used his other hand to *insert delayed action here*.

13 minutes ago, AspiringArchivist said:

"Cool! How did I do?"

Haly: blinks “I think you did good? Really well? I mean, you won, so that’s a good indicator. I’ve never actually fought before.” Grins and holds out her hand “Well met.”

Haly: blinks “I think you did good? Really well? I mean, you won, so that’s a good indicator. I’ve never actually fought before.” Grins and holds out her hand “Well met.”

"Thanks!" TAAron pulled back the shard from Haly's neck, and shook her hand with a smile. "You did quite well yourself! You might have to tell me about that shape-shifting stuff you do sometime."

"Thanks!" TAAron pulled back the shard from Haly's neck, and shook her hand with a smile. "You did quite well yourself! You might have to tell me about that shape-shifting stuff you do sometime."

Haly: “Sure, any time! Want some marshmallows? I have a lighter if you want to toast them.”