Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

"I don't like this. It's an invasion of privacy."

Luckily you aren't the one driving the body. The contract must be fulfilled!

"I know already! Stop repeating yourself. It just feels like... this should be their time. I shouldn't be here."

Well it's not up to either of us.

The pair looked, and saw into Calano's mindspace. 

Edited by Ranryu

1 minute ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly: “I found it.  Now we have to—“

Roarrrrr

Haly: “That’s our cue. Which way out?”

TAAron pointed towards where he remembered the door to be, the tin having helped him keep oriented. "Let's go!" 

Thaidakar summoned a sword as he saw ( @CalanoCorvus) Calano and ( @The Wandering Wizard) Emma lying on the ground, unconscious. Runes on his sword started glowing as he raised the blade, a problem would end... it was time the pocket dimension were his once again.

2 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly: “Run!” Dashes, keeping her hands in front of her, as the roars get closer

TAAron shot a coin behind him, towards the sound of the roars. It also propelled him forwards, and it would have knocked him over if not for his pewter. 

2 minutes ago, AspiringArchivist said:

TAAron shot a coin behind him, towards the sound of the roars. It also propelled him forwards, and it would have knocked him over if not for his pewter. 

Haly: bangs into the wall, stumbles back “Ow…” finds the opening and stumbles into the hallway, her violet circle of light returning

She feels her forehead and winces 

1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm frowned. "She's been here for a little bit. Though currently she's in Calano's mindspace. Both of them are unconscious."

Bookwyrm didn't add that Wizard's mind was in there as well; he wasn't sure how much that secret needed protecting.

"Huh. You should probably check on that. Thaidakar's probably planning something involving the chickens, and he doesn't want me to interfere."

26 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar summoned a sword as he saw ( @CalanoCorvus) Calano and ( @The Wandering Wizard) Emma lying on the ground, unconscious. Runes on his sword started glowing as he raised the blade, a problem would end... it was time the pocket dimension were his once again.

Lark coughed beside him. "What do you think you're doing? I can't allow you to kill them yet."

6 minutes ago, AspiringArchivist said:

TAAron, who had gotten out first, said "Are you alright? Did you get the sequin?" 

Haly: rubs her forehead again and opens her other fist to reveal a small, diamond sequin “Yeah, I got it.” Closes her fist again “Thanks for coming.”

27 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

You have a death wish I see.

A tail smashes through the floor and smacks Thaidakar into unconciousness. "I thought you would have learned you lesson by now." Growls the white tiger.

In Calano's mindscape Wizard disappears with a determined look on his face.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Huh. You should probably check on that. Thaidakar's probably planning something involving the chickens, and he doesn't want me to interfere."

Lark coughed beside him. "What do you think you're doing? I can't allow you to kill them yet."

"Do I care what you allow?" Thaidakar asked, his voice oddly warped.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

A tail smashes through the floor and smacks Thaidakar into unconciousness. "I thought you would have learned you lesson by now." Growls the white tiger.

In Calano's mindscape Wizard disappears with a determined look on his face.

Thaidakar, just before falling into unconsciousness, said, "these lands are not yours... they belonged to one before... the one who lived here before fools like you came... Calano's father was a fool for thinking these were his to claim..." his voice warped as his eyes closed and he grunted.

10 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar, just before falling into unconsciousness, said, "these lands are not yours... they belonged to one before... the one who lived here before fools like you came... Calano's father was a fool for thinking these were his to claim..." his voice warped as his eyes closed and he grunted.

Does he mean the nethergrim or some other being. This puzzle will need thinking on, perhaps the previous tigers will know.

8 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Lark watched as the tiger smashed Thaidakar unconscious. "You should. Hello Wizard, I don't believe we've met."

The tiger's gaze penetrates through Lark's eyes into his mind. I know what you have done.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Does he mean the nethergrim or some other being. This puzzle will need thinking on, perhaps the previous tigers will know.

The tiger's gaze penetrates through Lark's eyes into his mind. I know what you have done.

Thaidakar took a minute to regain consciousness, his powers helped him with that atleast. He smiled as he started up, "that was... unpleasant."

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"What? you mean you know I've stolen Calano's place in the treaty by writing my name in blood over his signature using a piece of his soul?"

The white tiger's tail grabs Thaidakar's throat, starts glowing with holy white power and begins squeezing the life from Thaidakar, while burning the blackness from his soul.

Thaidakar's laugh echoed throughout the room. Thaidakar glowed with blackness, "I have no soul... noone in the pocket dimensions had one until they came here... until you came here..."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"What? you mean you know I've stolen Calano's place in the treaty by writing my name in blood over his signature using a piece of his soul?"

It's all in your brain, the real treaty was never in words.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar's laugh echoed throughout the room. Thaidakar glowed with blackness, "I have no soul... noone in the pocket dimensions had one until they came here... until you came here..."

The tiger's shoulders shrug and muttering a few words unravels Thaidakar, using the emergency failsafe taught to him by his father.

It's all in your brain, the real treaty was never in words.

The tiger's shoulders shrug and muttering a few words unravels Thaidakar, using the emergency failsafe taught to him by his father.

Thaidakar screamed, his face turning dark and ash like. His eyes bled darkness as he grabbed the tiger, glowing energy coating the tail slowly. 

22 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly: rubs her forehead again and opens her other fist to reveal a small, diamond sequin “Yeah, I got it.” Closes her fist again “Thanks for coming.”

"Okay, glad to! Good thing that monster didn't get to us. Well, go get your hairpin tweaked! ...You're sure you're okay?"

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar screamed, his face turning dark and ash like. His eyes bled darkness as he grabbed the tiger, glowing energy coating the tail slowly. 

The white tiger does the one thing he can and mutters a few last words, as Thaidakar is finally vaporized, Wizard's tail falls off and he limps away to heal, still keeping in mental contact with Lark.