Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The white tiger does the one thing he can and mutters a few last words, as Thaidakar is finally vaporized, Wizard's tail falls off and he limps away to heal, still keeping in mental contact with Lark.

Thaidakar turned into black mist, swirling in the air. He hovered directly over the ground in a form that reminded one of what Thaidakar had looked like previously, "My kind cannot be destroyed that easily... but we shall meet again, kinswoman..." He smiled as he swirled away.

11 minutes ago, AspiringArchivist said:

"Okay, glad to! Good thing that monster didn't get to us. Well, go get your hairpin tweaked! ...You're sure you're okay?"

Haly: “Yeah. It hurts a little, and will probably get colorful, but yeah.” Examines the doors “Ummm… this way!” Walks off down a corridor

Good night for REAL this time; see y’all tomorrow hopefully 

9 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

It's all in your brain, the real treaty was never in words.

"Of course the real treaty was never in words. Otherwise I could have simply erased Calano's name and written in my own. What you seem to misunderstand is the connection between the physical treaty and the spiritual treaty. The physical can affect the spiritual, when one utilizes proper tools and methods."

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

"Of course the real treaty was never in words. Otherwise I could have simply erased Calano's name and written in my own. What you seem to misunderstand is the connection between the physical treaty and the spiritual treaty. The physical can affect the spiritual, when one utilizes proper tools and methods."

You never had access to such tools. Besides you are the one misunderstanding the treaty, it is a LITERAL treaty with the soulless so that we can be safe in this dimension.

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

You never had access to such tools. Besides you are the one misunderstanding the treaty, it is a LITERAL treaty with the soulless so that we can be safe in this dimension.

Lark frowned. "Of course there's a treaty with the soulless. That simply establishes the dimension as separate from the endless darkness. Of course I couldn't change that treaty; doing so would require the consent of the soulless, or the total destruction of this dimension. That treaty doesn't define anything about the dimension, or establish anything about the system of rulership. That's what the clinic treaty is for. If there weren't one... well, I'm sure you know the consequences that could result from such brashness."

14 hours ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly: “Yeah. It hurts a little, and will probably get colorful, but yeah.” Examines the doors “Ummm… this way!” Walks off down a corridor

Good night for REAL this time; see y’all tomorrow hopefully 

TAAron took off after Haly, hoping she remembered where to go. 

7 minutes ago, AspiringArchivist said:

TAAron took off after Haly, hoping she remembered where to go. 

Halt opens a door made of wood and walks into a cabin

Its small and has windows, through which the branches of a tree are visible 

Haly: “I’m back!” Gives the man in the armchair the sequin and her pin, flashing invisible as she does so

The man informs her it will be ready in two hours

Haly bes happy

5 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Halt opens a door made of wood and walks into a cabin

Its small and has windows, through which the branches of a tree are visible 

Haly: “I’m back!” Gives the man in the armchair the sequin and her pin, flashing invisible as she does so

The man informs her it will be ready in two hours

Haly bes happy

TAAron smiled. "So are we waiting, or coming back later?" 

58 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Lark frowned. "Of course there's a treaty with the soulless. That simply establishes the dimension as separate from the endless darkness. Of course I couldn't change that treaty; doing so would require the consent of the soulless, or the total destruction of this dimension. That treaty doesn't define anything about the dimension, or establish anything about the system of rulership. That's what the clinic treaty is for. If there weren't one... well, I'm sure you know the consequences that could result from such brashness."

Lark hears a throaty tiger laughing growl. The other treaty is a fake that bestows only some power.

1 minute ago, AspiringArchivist said:

"Alright, so how do we get up from the Beneath?" 

Haly grabs his hand “Fall backwards. On the count of three. Ready?”

Also I drew a picture of Haly that has SO many things wrong with it but here’s the link anyway

https://share.icloud.com/photos/073qzB8SFevVaQSC79dHEd6lw

Edited by The Halcyon Girl

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

That is a valid point, but it has nothing to do with who is ruler over this dimension, she who was was locked away.

"Emma? Don't be ridiculous. She is mentioned nowhere in the treaty. Where is her supposed rulership established?"

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Something like that, she had bonded Emma and so Emma is the only part of the being that ruled this dimension that has free will. Thus Emma is ruler of this dimension.

"The Nethergrim is a part of a soulless? Or was it something else?" Lark chuckled. "This makes no sense whatsoever. Especially considering how weak Emma seems for  'ruler' of this dimension. Perhaps she isn't aware of her powers? And since you do, I suppose there must be a reason you haven't told her."

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"The Nethergrim is a part of a soulless? Or was it something else?" Lark chuckled. "This makes no sense whatsoever. Especially considering how weak Emma seems for  'ruler' of this dimension. Perhaps she isn't aware of her powers? And since you do, I suppose there must be a reason you haven't told her."

The nethergrim was the first soulless. Emma is aware, but using the powers invites the nethergrim in, surely you saw how she changed when she was murdering the chicken army?

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

The nethergrim was the first soulless. Emma is aware, but using the powers invites the nethergrim in, surely you saw how she changed when she was murdering the chicken army?

"So, the soulless still have authority to change things in this dimension? Or is it just the Nethergrim with these abilities?"

5 hours ago, Nameless said:

"So, the soulless still have authority to change things in this dimension? Or is it just the Nethergrim with these abilities?"

Thankfully just the Nethergrim, but some soulless can be nuisances as the one who calls itself Thaidakar has been.

"There. We spied on them. Are you happy now?"

We still have one more thing left to do. The elixir... 

Ranryu sighed and watched her hands uncork a small vial and pour the contents into Calano and Emma's mouths.

Don't feel bad. It's for their own good.

"Doing good has never felt so evil." Ranryu muttered before turning into clouds and flitting away.