Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Of course I could have. That dagger was made to kill him. And I can't sign the treaty over to Calano because it's already his. I just fooled the treaty into thinking I'm him."

"Very well then, don't try to kill Calano again and I won't murder you. Why do you think it would be worse to be dead than to see us run the clinic?" Black fire coats Emma's palm.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Very well then, don't try to kill Calano again and I won't murder you. Why do you think it would be worse to be dead than to see us run the clinic?" Black fire coats Emma's palm.

"Because you do no good. You do not even see the disease you claim to treat as a problem."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Because you do no good. You do not even see the disease you claim to treat as a problem."

"We can only keep them contained here. We can't treat the disease without irrevocably changing who they are, and none have ever wanted to be treated."

"We can only keep them contained here. We can't treat the disease without irrevocably changing who they are, and none have ever wanted to be treated."

"You never tried to treat them! Not properly at least."

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"With what!/? We've been around for centuries and we can only help them a little, we've tried many ethical and some unethical solutions."

"I did more good in my short time in charge than you did in your centuries. Maybe they can't be cured easily, but feeding the disease is not the solution."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"I did more good in my short time in charge than you did in your centuries. Maybe they can't be cured easily, but feeding the disease is not the solution."

"Neither is removing access to reading."

Just now, Shining Silhouette said:

:o:o

"Rest in peace"

"He's still alive, I can feel him prowling around in the library somewhere."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Lark sighed. "I did not remove it, I merely controlled it."

"Hmpf, you controlled it with so strong a hand that all the patients rebelled against you, if you hadn't restricted reading, you might have not had such a great challenge to your authority."

3 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Silhouette started. "That's truly incredible."

"Yes, he was taken as the next avatar of the white tiger and so it's his prefered and really only form these days. He still manages to read at an incredible speed."

"Hmpf, you controlled it with so strong a hand that all the patients rebelled against you, if you hadn't restricted reading, you might have not had such a great challenge to your authority."

"If Ranyru hadn't burned the library down, you mean. If that hadn't happened, I would have been fine."

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"We never would have been attract, much less treat the patients without the books."

"Psh. You used to confiscate them, and you still got plenty of patients."

Edited by Nameless

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"So you to would have given it up in time."

"No, I would have continued regulating their access to books, and slowly closed down on it to encourage more normal reading habits. Closing the library at midnight, for a start."

"We were young and idealistic. We're older and slightly less idealistic." The fire in Emma's palm winks out and the corridor seems normal again. "We were once looking for brandofandonitis therapists, we could let you try it your way with a small group of patients."