Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"You will want Pewter, yes?" The doctor handed TAAron a vial of metal. "It will likely help manage the pain, although you'll have to be careful not to overuse it and become a savant."

TAAron downed the vial, sighing in relief at the ease in physical pain. To his dismay, the soul-pain actually felt stronger while the metal burned, and he collapsed back into the bed. 

3 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Girl: “You're Thaidakar, then?” Scribbles a couple of notes “Perfect. Good to know you’re still here.” Looks around “Anybody else?”

"Present," TAAron groaned. 

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

he chuckled, "we soulless happen to do things like that."

Girl: grins “Yes you do. It’s wonderful, but also pesky. Anyway. Nameless? TAAron? Haly? Can you direct me to them?”

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron downed the vial, sighing in relief at the ease in physical pain. To his dismay, the soul-pain actually felt stronger while the metal burned, and he collapsed back into the bed. 

"Present," TAAron groaned. 

Girl: “Not in very good shape, though. Get better soon.” Scribbles “Anyway. Nameless? Haly? Can you direct me to them?”

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

Girl: grins “Yes you do. It’s wonderful, but also pesky. Anyway. Nameless? TAAron? Haly? Can you direct me to them?”

Girl: “Not in very good shape, though. Get better soon.” Scribbles “Anyway. Nameless? Haly? Can you direct me to them?”

"They should be somewhere around here."

@The Halcyon Girl, think you double posted. 

1 minute ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

"Frankly, I've no idea about either. I'd assume they're both around the clinic somewhere." 

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Frankly, I've no idea about either. I'd assume they're both around the clinic somewhere." 

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless walked into the room. "Present. How're you feeling TAAron? Better?"

Girl: “Right.” Scribbles “And Nameless? Do you know where I might find Haly?”

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Not even slightly, thanks for asking. Where's Haly?"

1 minute ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Girl: “Right.” Scribbles “And Nameless? Do you know where I might find Haly?”

"She... left. Went back to that dimension she found. She told me to tell you goodbye, TAAron."

Just now, Nameless said:

"She... left. Went back to that dimension she found. She told me to tell you goodbye, TAAron."

Girl: drops the pencil “WHAT? That… that… that o’shanon lor! I can’t believe this. I-what-how-grr!” Walks beiskly toward the door “Thank you for your help. I’m off to get that kadanil.”

5 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"I... dimension? What dimension? Why?"

3 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Girl: drops the pencil “WHAT? That… that… that o’shanon lor! I can’t believe this. I-what-how-grr!” Walks beiskly toward the door “Thank you for your help. I’m off to get that kadanil.”

TAAron began running towards the girl. "Wait! What are you going to—" A flare of soul-pain shot through him. He screamed, falling face first to the floor. He hadn't realized he was flaring his pewter.

TAAron began running towards the girl. "Wait! What are you going to—" A flare of soul-pain shot through him. He screamed, falling face first to the floor. He hadn't realized he was flaring his pewter.

Nameless winced, running over to help TAAron back to his feet. "I don't know exactly what dimension it was. It was where those healers were from. Are you sure you're okay to be walking?"

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Girl: “Im going to bring her back. You better go to bed.” Vanishes

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless winced, running over to help TAAron back to his feet. "I don't know exactly what dimension it was. It was where those healers were from. Are you sure you're okay to be walking?"

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"I'm fine, I'm fine. I just..." His eyes unfocused and he shivered oddly. Suddenly, he started. "Who— who are you? Why am I here? Get away!" TAAron stood up, backing away to the corner of the room and cowering as though Nameless were a terrifying monster.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. I just..." His eyes unfocused and he shivered oddly. Suddenly, he started. "Who— who are you? Why am I here? Get away!" TAAron stood up, backing away to the corner of the room and cowering as though Nameless were a terrifying monster.

Thaidakar poked his head back into the room, "odd..." he walked back in and walked towards TAAron. "What do I look like?"

Nameless stepped back in shock. "I'm Nameless. Don't you remember me?" He glared at Thaidakar. "Not helping."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar poked his head back into the room, "odd..." he walked back in and walked towards TAAron. "What do I look like?"

Is there a specific way you should look to me, or is this for me to decide?

for you to decide, you can use the description I did a few posts ago if you want.

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood
accidentally used spoiler tab

I can give you one rq so you don't have to scroll back to where I have a more complete description. He has pale skin, round eyes, a suit and his hair is messily arranged. He has a belt with a few pouches and a knife on it. He has glasses on.

14 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

13 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless stepped back in shock. "I'm Nameless. Don't you remember me?" He glared at Thaidakar. "Not helping."

"Eyes..." TAAron whispered. "Your eyes..." He collapsed on the floor, unconcious.

I'm going to say that for both of you you look like terrifying demon version of yourselves, kind of. He also can specifically see Thaikadar's eyes as being red (unless you don't intend that, lore wise). 

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist
slight disclaimer

“Haly!”

Haly looked up from crushing a root. “Yeah?” 
Valy led a nine-year-old girl with a clipboard and a black business suit over. “Im not sure. Essa wants to talk to you.”

“Excuse me.” Essa shooed Valy away and turned back to her quarry. “You can’t be here. If you stay, you risk breaking… certain aspects of this world.”

Haly froze. “Wh…what? What are you talking about?”

Essa sighed. “The Radiance. You can’t be here when Lumi rises again.”

”Lumi comes back?” Halys eyes shone. “Really?” 
Then she remembered what Essa wanted. “I can’t leave. I can’t. This place… it’s too perfect.@

Essa growled in frustration. “Do you Want to break the Radiance? For GOOD?”

Haly gasped. “I… break the Radiance? I…”

”Yes. It’s a large possibility. You have to come with me, back to the clinic.”

Haly slumped to he ground. “But… then I’ll never feel the Radiance. I’ll never see Javenaire, or beat Valy in a fight, or… or even…” sobs started escaping, and large tears. Then they became uncontrollable, bursting from her like a tiger burst from a cage. 

9 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Eyes..." TAAron whispered. "Your eyes..." He collapsed on the floor, unconcious.

Nameless picked TAAron up and carried him back to the medbay, where the doctors explained the unconscious patient's condition.

Edited by Nameless

10 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless picked TAAron up and carried him back to the medbay, where the doctors explained the unconscious patient's condition.

About a minute later, TAAron woke up again, with pain in full force. He remembered running to stop the girl who had come asking about them all, and then nothing else. How long have I been out?

"Nameless?" he asked aloud. "Are you scared?"