Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

38 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano broke off the kiss, looked into Emma's eyes for a moment, then turned to the crowd.

"In full honesty, we haven't prepared much for the festivities. But we want you all to have the best experience possible, so let's have some ideas, and we can make them happen. Instantly. What do you all want for the reception and celebration?"

"Calano, do you enjoy music? My... limited understanding of various human cultures suggests that it is usually a quintessential part of wedding celebrations."

45 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Calano, do you enjoy music? My... limited understanding of various human cultures suggests that it is usually a quintessential part of wedding celebrations."

Calano snapped his fingers and pointed. "That's a good point. Music and dancing, yes. Very important."

Calano waved a hand, and some of the floors cleared, forming a dance floor. Music began to play. "And from what I remember, it starts with a slow dance, then gets energetic and fun."

He held out a hand to his bride, "In that case, may I have this dance?"

@The Wandering Wizard

I wonder when we will be giving gifts. TAAron found his attention wander back to the crystals. He took the out of his pocket, holding them in the palm of his hand. He could feel the energy eight souls within them, four in each. Not whole souls, just little bits. Still, there was an odd sense of presence that engulfed him when he touched them. One of those presences was heartbreakingly familiar to him.

He put back the bracers, settling in to watch the dance.

Just now, Shallan Stormblessed said:

Stormy realizes she has no gift for the couple. Also that she doesn't know anyone here. Panic strikes. She leans over and whispers a plea for help to the person next to her.

Who is next to you?

6 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano snapped his fingers and pointed. "That's a good point. Music and dancing, yes. Very important."

Calano waved a hand, and some of the floors cleared, forming a dance floor. Music began to play. "And from what I remember, it starts with a slow dance, then gets energetic and fun."

He held out a hand to his bride, "In that case, may I have this dance?"

@The Wandering Wizard

Emma grasps Calano's hand and she follows him out onto the dance floor, smiling down at him, gliding through the steps, joy vibrating from every fiber of her being.

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma grasps Calano's hand and she follows him out onto the dance floor, smiling down at him, gliding through the steps, joy vibrating from every fiber of her being.

As the pair dance, Calano's mind fazes out all else. Eventually, it feels as if he and Emma are dancing alone. In a void. A void of joy and eternity.

It is just him.

It is just her.

It is just them.

And there's no place Calano'd rather be, no place where he would be happier. Then dancing with his bride.

Calano twirls Emma, then brings her right back into his arms, looking deep into her eyes as they sway.

3 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

As the pair dance, Calano's mind fazes out all else. Eventually, it feels as if he and Emma are dancing alone. In a void. A void of joy and eternity.

It is just him.

It is just her.

It is just them.

And there's no place Calano'd rather be, no place where he would be happier. Then dancing with his bride.

Calano twirls Emma, then brings her right back into his arms, looking deep into her eyes as they sway.

Throughout this entire thing, you're thinking about @DoomslugLuna, aren't you.

57 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly grabs a box from her room. Insid she'd placed a little sculpture made of soap. It changed a lot, which she found odd, but she thought it was cool and so she put it with the other gifts.

Insa watches Haly out her gift with the others. Oop. I forgot to grab a gift... It's okay I can just make one.... Wait. Is there even somewhere I could do that? Insa walks over to Haly and leans towards her a bit and whispers, "Haly, I forgot a gift. Is there anywhere that I could work with a bit of metal?"

2 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Insa watches Haly out her gift with the others. Oop. I forgot to grab a gift... It's okay I can just make one.... Wait. Is there even somewhere I could do that? Insa walks over to Haly and leans towards her a bit and whispers, "Haly, I forgot a gift. Is there anywhere that I could work with a bit of metal?"

Haly: "Yeah, in the Belowplace there's a blacksmith shop. I don't know about the clinic. I can take you there!"