Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

1 hour ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

That’s good, at least. How do we get to the tower? Maybe we could… um… jump off a cliff. Or drink hot cocoa. I don’t know.

”Oh, um, I don’t know how long the tower will take. We have to get there… any suggestions, @Nameless?”

Nameless head swiveled, eyes focusing on Haly.

"Suggestions? Need to... leave here. Go to the tower."

1 hour ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Ideas? We could try going back to the clinic, like you suggested… or… Haly glanced at the floor underneath her. I wonder if there’s a Belowplace here…

What is a Belowplace?

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless head swiveled, eyes focusing on Haly.

"Suggestions? Need to... leave here. Go to the tower."

"Woah. Is he okay?" TAAron turned to Nameless. "Are you okay? Do you know how we can get out of here and to this tower thing?"

19 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Woah. Is he okay?" TAAron turned to Nameless. "Are you okay? Do you know how we can get out of here and to this tower thing?"

Nameless slowly turned his head to look at TAAron. "I'm... fine. Not sure how to leave here. Nearim didn't say."

56 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless slowly turned his head to look at TAAron. "I'm... fine. Not sure how to leave here. Nearim didn't say."

"Who is Nearim? Are you... contacting us through something?'

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist
400!!

On 10/22/2022 at 10:17 PM, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Alright then." Emma walks down the hill, hand in hand with Calano, walking towards the village.

They enter the borders of the village, and two guards stand in front of them, spears crossed.

"Spears?" Calano mutters, "Gods, what happened here?"

"Halt," One of the guards says, "State your name and intentions."

Calano glances at Emma before stepping forward and pressing a hand to his chest. "Calano J Corvus, at your service," He said, bowing his head slightly, "We're looking for 2 people."

5 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

They enter the borders of the village, and two guards stand in front of them, spears crossed.

"Spears?" Calano mutters, "Gods, what happened here?"

"Halt," One of the guards says, "State your name and intentions."

Calano glances at Emma before stepping forward and pressing a hand to his chest. "Calano J Corvus, at your service," He said, bowing his head slightly, "We're looking for 2 people."

Emma steps up beside Calano and makes a small curtsey. "And I am Emma B. Corvus, I'm here for the same reason as my husband."

@CalanoCorvus

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

1 hour ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

This doesn't matter a lot, but Emma might notice her Stacis bracelet dimming or pulsating slightly as a result of TAAron's predicament.

Alright, thanks for letting me know, she probably wouldn't notice right now, perhaps by night, but definitely not right now.

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma steps up beside Calano and makes a small curtsey. "And I am Emma B. Corvus, I'm here for the same reason as my husband."

The guards' spears remain crossed. "Do you know the names and occupations of said people?"

Calano nods. "Eric G. Corvus, theoretical/quantum physicist, and Eliza M. Corvus, theoretical/quantum physicist. Both have been responsible for major breakthroughs in dimensional travel."

2 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"You do seem to be behaving oddly, unless you normally behave this way. Well, nice to meet you. I'm Tristan, I guess."

"Normal? No, not normal." Nameless slowly raised a hand to massage his temples. "Sorry. It's just... the space between dimensions is odd."

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

"Normal? No, not normal." Nameless slowly raised a hand to massage his temples. "Sorry. It's just... the space between dimensions is odd."

Did you see that TAAron has lost his memory? Tristan is TAAron. You might want to see some of the stuff in the last few pages if you didn't already.

"Between dimensions? That's cool. Did you do that, or did Nearim?"

10 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Between dimensions? That's cool. Did you do that, or did Nearim?"

"He lives there, and I needed to talk with him. In hindsight, I probably should have researched the effects of that place on the human mind, but I was in a hurry. Seems to have turned out all right though."

Nameless took an experimental step, and promptly fell flat on his face.

"Just need a moment to readjust."

Edited by Nameless

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron rushed to help him up. "So if you don't know how to get out of here, why did you come here in the first place?"

"To help you, of course." Nameless rolled onto his back, clumsily grabbing TAAron's proffered hand. "How's the soul damage?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"To help you, of course." Nameless rolled onto his back, clumsily grabbing TAAron's proffered hand. "How's the soul damage?"

"Oh, you know about that? I just found out. I don't really notice it too much aside from a little bit of pain. Then again, the pain might come from whatever I needed this for." He indicated the bandages that covered the left side of his chest.

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Oh, you know about that? I just found out. I don't really notice it too much aside from a little bit of pain. Then again, the pain might come from whatever I needed this for." He indicated the bandages that covered the left side of his chest.

"You just found out? But- oh." Nameless turned towards Haly. "Memory loss?"

@The Halcyon Girl

Edited by Nameless

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Wait. Did you know me? Should I know you both? I'm pretty sure Byrd said that it was normal to forget."

"With your condition? Yeah, I'd say it's normal." Nameless managed to stand upright with TAAron's help, leaning against the wall for support. "Not a good sign though. Your condition's progressing faster than I thought."

10 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"With your condition? Yeah, I'd say it's normal." Nameless managed to stand upright with TAAron's help, leaning against the wall for support. "Not a good sign though. Your condition's progressing faster than I thought."

Tell him you used pewter.

"Woah! What was that?"

Don't worry about it. Tell him that you used pewter.

"I used... pewter?"