Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

4 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar rolled his eyes and sent Tani to Vormir using the tesseract

Thaidakar smiled, "here we go."

He brought out the infinity gauntlet, fully decked out, he the snapped and half the population of the shard was killed. Frustration and Tani dissapeared. many of Thaidakar's and Frustration's combatants died. Thaidakar sighed, such brutal methods. Thaidakar then used the infinity gauntlet to teleport away.

Frustration laughed. "You don't even know the rules of the weapons you use, the Infinaty stones can only be used on things from their own universe."

10 minutes ago, Frustration said:

Frustration laughed. "You don't even know the rules of the weapons you use, the Infinaty stones can only be used on things from their own universe."

"Well, since I assume he's using the MCU infinity stones, actually they can be used outside their own universe."

22 hours ago, Nameless said:

Nameless mourned the dead slug. "I can't believe Thaidakar would do something so heinous. How could he?"

18 hours ago, Nameless said:

"Pretty much, yeah."

18 hours ago, Frustration said:

"Kids these days." Frustration fumed. "No respect for the source material."

18 hours ago, Nameless said:

"Well, since I assume he's using the MCU infinity stones, actually they can be used outside their own universe."

18 hours ago, Frustration said:

Thaidakar was sad that he had had to kill the slug, he ressurcted it using his magiks as a gift to Nameless.

He then said to Frustration, "I haven't read the comics, sorry, I would, but I have a bunch of other stuff to read currently."

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

He then said to Frustration, "I haven't read the comics, sorry, I would, but I have a bunch of other stuff to read currently."

"Oh, I guess that makes my job easier."

*Takes the Heart of the Universe and uses it to turn Thaidakr's Infinity Stones off.*

19 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar was sad that he had had to kill the slug, he ressurcted it using his magiks as a gift to Nameless.

"Aw come on," Nameless complained. "Why'd you have to erase all the narrative stakes by bringing in character revival like that? Now whenever anyone dies, the first thought that come so mind won't be 'oh no, that guy's dead' it'll be 'oh wow, how're they gonna bring him back this time?'"

20 minutes ago, Frustration said:

"Oh, I guess that makes my job easier."

*Takes the Heart of the Universe and uses it to turn Thaidakr's Infinity Stones off.*

*uses storm breaker to kill frusty* 

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"Aw come on," Nameless complained. "Why'd you have to erase all the narrative stakes by bringing in character revival like that? Now whenever anyone dies, the first thought that come so mind won't be 'oh no, that guy's dead' it'll be 'oh wow, how're they gonna bring him back this time?'"

Thaidakar shrugged.

Thaidakar shrugged.

"You know that the heart of the universe is like, way more powerful than Stormbreaker, right? And also, A SHRUG?! WHAT KIND OF AN ANSWER IS THAT?!"

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"You know that the heart of the universe is like, way more powerful than Stormbreaker, right? And also, A SHRUG?! WHAT KIND OF AN ANSWER IS THAT?!"

Thaidakar smiled, nonplussed, "do I look like I care about the comics?" he then said, "oh and the shrug, shrugs are awesome."

Just now, Nameless said:

"COME ON MAN, I NEED LASTING CONSEQUENCES FOR MY ACTIONS!"

Thaidakar laughed, "NO, look what happened to TLT? it came from awesome random thing to great full on rpg, I don't want all that too much for this place."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar laughed, "NO, look what happened to TLT? it came from awesome random thing to great full on rpg, I don't want all that too much for this place."

"TLT has been story before, and will be story again. The randomness will never be abolished forever. Besides, this is an actual rp. So in that light, we should make a beloved character whose tragic death inspires much conflict and character growth in everyone. How about we call him Oliver?"

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"TLT has been story before, and will be story again. The randomness will never be abolished forever. Besides, this is an actual rp. So in that light, we should make a beloved character whose tragic death inspires much conflict and character growth in everyone. How about we call him Oliver?"

"sure, how about he has foolishly big glasses"

17 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar shrugged.

JEfgB4bR0doX6j7Vb90Ip4Id_tJGqeO2tRT2WLze4hU1GGmHZggtZVBE5N-OWakRT1oMuLDqloSFnKG_xua4UKjOaT2dv-L3wVHKQVp5a97OQl6dFqFSPcXOu4sMW0bAATbrgns0

I feel this is appropriate.

Frustration pulled Stormbreaker out of his shoulder, and healed.

15 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I see you are a man of culture as well.

8 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar sighed and then kicked frustration through a sling ring portal and then closed it.

Frustration stopped the portal from closing.

"The Heart of the Universe is more powerful than all six Infinaty Stones, you cannot kill me."

Just now, Frustration said:

Frustration stopped the portal from closing.

"The Heart of the Universe is more powerful than all six Infinaty Stones, you cannot kill me."

Thaidakar rubbed his chin and the pulled out a duplicate of the heart of the universe with the exact same powers, in the other hadn't he pulled out a small cube.

Thaidakar rubbed his chin and the pulled out a duplicate of the heart of the universe with the exact same powers, in the other hadn't he pulled out a small cube.

"Ah, excelent. You impress me."

"DM, I would like to cast wish, and remove both Hearts of the Universe."

The DM of course accepted because it made it easier for him to position mini's.

5 minutes ago, Frustration said:

"Ah, excelent. You impress me."

"DM, I would like to cast wish, and remove both Hearts of the Universe."

The DM of course accepted because it made it easier for him to position mini's.

Thaidakar nodded and then killed Frustration using the infinity gauntlet and stones. he then

Just now, Nameless said:

"Eh, that seems kinda unserious. How about he has a tragic backstory instead?"

"maybe, ooh, how about he does have a tragic backstory, but he gets it from an evil platypus who wanted to kill him from childhood."

Just now, Frustration said:

"How many times do I have to tell you I'm not from the same Universe as those stones."

Thaidakar sighed, "I forgot, by using the heart of the universe I accept that rule. curses." he then used his powers as adonalsium to murder frustration on the spot. he whistled as he walked away.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"maybe, ooh, how about he does have a tragic backstory, but he gets it from an evil platypus who wanted to kill him from childhood."

"Nah. We've gotta kill off his family in the worst way possible. Only way to properly show how 'awesome' he is."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"Nah. We've gotta kill off his family in the worst way possible. Only way to properly show how 'awesome' he is."

"ooh, but not all at the beginning, we slowly kill of all his family until the apex of the story where he goes into depress mode."