Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Ravelast

Images flashed into Nameless' mind.

Layra. Consumed by darkness, holding the Seventh World in the palm of her hand.

The Dreamscape, corrupted and broken.

Emma. Empress of Time, Holder of the power of Kaos. Too powerful.

Calano groaned, writhing slowly on the ground as the echoes of what had just occured bounced through his head.

@UnfortunatelyNamed @InfiniteInsanity

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He smiled. "I am merely here to observe." As she approached, he swiped the air with his hand. There was a glit of metal, and the space between them suddenly grew much longer.

Emma teleported behind the man and she sent a tendril of darkness through his ear and into his brain.

Ah, so that's who you are. Another being of destruction, of a sort. I could give you the power to do what you want. The power to destroy them.

@The Aspiring Archivist

Ravelast

Nameless flinched, jerking his hands away from Calano. "I don't know how to help. I'm sorry." Why did I even bother coming back here? I should've stayed in the clinic. Or just gone somewhere else. I'm useless here. I can't save Emma, I can't save Calano, I couldn't even save Insa!

@CalanoCorvus @InfiniteInsanity

Light, I knew I shouldn't have slept in.

Ravelast

Rue shook her head, breathing through the fear. Everything's happening so fast! What happened to Emma? She felt Nameless' helplessness through the bond, and her own emotions only fed it. Logically, she knew that was bad, but she couldn't make herself feel anything different right now. "Is there anything we can do?"

@CalanoCorvus @InfiniteInsanity @UnfortunatelyNamed

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma teleported behind the man and she sent a tendril of darkness through his ear and into his brain.

Ah, so that's who you are. Another being of destruction, of a sort. I could give you the power to do what you want. The power to destroy them.

@The Aspiring Archivist

"I'm doing fine on my own, thanks." Another swipe of his hand, and she was back where she had been, facing him and far away.

Ravelast

“Light,” Rue mumbles. “What a mess.” She breathes deeply. One thing at a time. One step, one breath. We will survive this. “Is anyone hurt physically? We can make sure we’re ready to leave as soon as the ones in the dreamscape make it out.”

@UnfortunatelyNamed

The Archive

Matra raced after Bookwyrm, suddenly knowing that now, more than ever, their mission was vital to the preservation of the worlds. A million questions chased themselves through her head, mirroring the speed she was sprinting at.

Calano woke up? How is that even possible? And… what’s that darkness at the very edges of my consciousness, that pulsating black mass that whispers of terror and chaos?

A thought occurred to her. Or maybe… terror and Kaos?

I’m assuming Matra can feel Kaos’ influence because she knows Calano and Emma, but it’s not very strong because she hasn’t known them for a comparatively long time and doesn’t have a deep relationship with either of them.

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I'm doing fine on my own, thanks." Another swipe of his hand, and she was back where she had been, facing him and far away.

Are you certain? Your memories say otherwise. They will resist you. I can give you greater power to manipulate connections. You desire to ruin them, do you not? I can help you corrupt TAAron.

@The Aspiring Archivist

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Are you certain? Your memories say otherwise. They will resist you. I can give you greater power to manipulate connections. You desire to ruin them, do you not? I can help you corrupt TAAron.

@The Aspiring Archivist

"You're wrong. I don't want to corrupt anyone. I want to kill them all."

The Sixth Archive

Bookwyrm dashed through rows and rows of shelves.

He couldn't explain the urgency that he felt. But he felt a measure of approaching dread.

Something is happening to my friends. He wanted to be in and out as fast as possible.

Bookwyrm turned into a larger gap between the shelves, and found a large downwards sloping path down towards the apparatus that would gather the Archive's vast information into a single volume. The Archive downsloped like a shallow crater to that centerpoint.

There.

@Shadowed @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

When do you want us to fight the automaton?

12 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"You're wrong. I don't want to corrupt anyone. I want to kill them all."

Jason's Dreamscape

True, I can see that. But how would you like to see TAAron kill Haly as she tries to stop him but she can't? Because they will never harm each other. Not unless they are turned. Agree or be destroyed.

@The Aspiring Archivist

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

15 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Ravelast

Nameless took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. "You're right. We should get back to camp, get ready to retreat." Another gateway split the air, leading back to the camp. "Calano's fine physically. Insa, are you hurt?"

@InfiniteInsanity @Aes Sedai

Ravelast

Insa shook her head. "Just shaken." She sat quiet for a few seconds. "Emma is very very scary and very powerful."

@UnfortunatelyNamed @Aes Sedai

4 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Ravelast

"A fellow three-letter named person. I'm just a random guy," he said. Secretly he was barely holding in his seething rage towards potted plants.

Ravelast

Rue frowned. “How did you know my name?” You can’t be suspicious of everyone, she chided herself. Most people aren’t inherently evil. “Never mind. I’m sorry, Insa. I should’ve done something.”

@Shining Silhouette @InfiniteInsanity

5 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

Ravelast

Rue frowned. “How did you know my name?” You can’t be suspicious of everyone, she chided herself. Most people aren’t inherently evil. “Never mind. I’m sorry, Insa. I should’ve done something.”

@Shining Silhouette @InfiniteInsanity

Joe smiled. "I can feel your energy," he said, looking oddly menacing for a minute. 

1 minute ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Ravelast

"Right." Nameless picked Calano up with weaves of air and moved to step through the gateway. he froze when he saw Joe. Something about that guy feels... off. "Hello stranger. I'm Nameless. Good to meet you. Rue, Insa, you guys coming?"

"Y-You're Nameless? How is that even possible?"

"Where are we going?"

Ravelast

Nameless nodded through the gateway. "That's where we're going. Back to camp. As soon as they wake up, we'll get out of here." He hesitated, uncertain. "I don't know where we'll go. The clinic might not be safe anymore, if Emma's turned."

1 minute ago, Shining Silhouette said:

"Y-You're Nameless? How is that even possible?"

"Where are we going?"

"What do you mean how is that possible? It's just a name." Nameless' voice had a hint of defensiveness. "A totally normal, not-at-all strange name."

@InfiniteInsanity

Edited by UnfortunatelyNamed