Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Ravelast

Just now, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Ravelast

"So, you want to come with us? Feel free to. Just don't try to kill anyone or eat our power or anything like that." Nameless stepped through the gateway, entering the camp.

Joe looked panicked. "W-why would I kill any pla-I mean people?"

"I just wanna be safe. I'll come with you."

Ravelast: Sixth Archive Gateway

"I understand. Stay strong, Calano." Nameless sighed, standing up. Storms. What am I supposed to do? Not even the Dragon Reborn could solve this mess. Well, maybe he could. Kaos seems a lot like the Dark One.

Leaving Calano with Insa, Nameless walked over to Joe. "So, where exactly did you come from? And what are your goals?"

@Shining Silhouette

Calano hissed throuh his teeth, shutting his eyes. "My sister is gone now as well." He opened his eyes, looking at his bracelet. It was still vibrating, but it hadn't shattered.

"Maybe there's still hope," He said, carressing the bracelet. "But I'm not hopeful about that."

@InfiniteInsanity

Rue eyed Joe. Whether it was Nameless’ suspicion or her own that she felt, she didn’t trust him. “You said you wanted to be safe…but then you followed us. This isn’t safe. If you want safety, you should go to the clinic or something.”

@Shining Silhouette

Edited by Aes Sedai

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Jason's Dreamscape

True, I can see that. But how would you like to see TAAron kill Haly as she tries to stop him but she can't? Because they will never harm each other. Not unless they are turned. Agree or be destroyed.

@The Aspiring Archivist

"And what if I don't agree? What if I want to remain independent? I'm already driving TAAron insane. Maybe I can do as you say without your help."

1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

The Sixth Archive

Bookwyrm dashed through rows and rows of shelves.

He couldn't explain the urgency that he felt. But he felt a measure of approaching dread.

Something is happening to my friends. He wanted to be in and out as fast as possible.

Bookwyrm turned into a larger gap between the shelves, and found a large downwards sloping path down towards the apparatus that would gather the Archive's vast information into a single volume. The Archive downsloped like a shallow crater to that centerpoint.

There.

@Shadowed @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

The Sixth Archive

Thaidakar followed Bookwyrm, feeling numb inside. Everything was happening so fast... The pattern that was Glyph seemed to follow him in the floor, barely noticeable. He cursed in his mind. What was that cryptic doing now? 

Something metal scraped on the ground nearby. The automaton... storms. Thaidakar'd forgotten about that with... the thing happening. 

He held up his hand and stopped running, he pointed at Matra and Bookwyrm, "you two get the information. Something's coming that I forgot about..." He hesitated, where'd Gloppy go? No time to worry, the automaton. And with that, he rushed off towards the sound.

here's your answer.

9 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"And what if I don't agree? What if I want to remain independent? I'm already driving TAAron insane. Maybe I can do as you say without your help."

Are you certain about that? When people have each other to lean on they can resist even the deepest abysses. Usually. 

I will let you try, but if you can't I will remove you, one way or another. I can give you a gift if you wish. A one time use bolt of corruption.

@The Aspiring Archivist

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Are you certain about that? When people have each other to lean on they can resist even the deepest abysses. Usually. 

I will let you try, but if you can't I will remove you, one way or another. I can give you a gift if you wish. A one time use bolt of corruption.

@The Aspiring Archivist

"Interesting. And what exactly does it do?"

32 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Interesting. And what exactly does it do?"

It will corrupt the one you shoot to the Kaos. They will become mine, but they will fight for you. They will do anything you wish of them, including kill their friends. Use this and prove you can be a profitable servant without being turned.

@The Aspiring Archivist

2 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"I can't feel her. I feel her, but not her. I-" Calano sighed, putting his head between his knees. "I don't know what to do," He muttered.

@InfiniteInsanity

Insa puts a hand on her shoulder. "It's okay. I'll help you figure it out." 

6 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Insa puts a hand on her shoulder. "It's okay. I'll help you figure it out." 

"We never got a break," He whispered, "Always in danger, always being chased, always moving, going back and forth between disasters. Kaos, our parents, and before that, the Nethergrim and the Scourge."

Calano begins to tear up, then cry. "I just wanted to finish this, then give her a break." He said, crying harder, "Just wanted to go somewhere with her, where we wouldn't be chased... or- or attacked. A break."

He put his head down again and cried.

3 hours ago, Aes Sedai said:

Rue eyed Joe. Whether it was Nameless’ suspicion or her own that she felt, she didn’t trust him. “You said you wanted to be safe…but then you followed us. This isn’t safe. If you want safety, you should go to the clinic or something.”

He shrugged. "Sometimes you gotta be in danger to be truly safe."

3 hours ago, Aes Sedai said:
4 hours ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

"I understand. Stay strong, Calano." Nameless sighed, standing up. Storms. What am I supposed to do? Not even the Dragon Reborn could solve this mess. Well, maybe he could. Kaos seems a lot like the Dark One.

Leaving Calano with Insa, Nameless walked over to Joe. "So, where exactly did you come from? And what are your goals?"

@Shining Silhouette

Joe thought for a moment. "I want to...killlllll--sorry killect some special stones. I'm from a place where we don't have them"

6 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Joe thought for a moment. "I want to...killlllll--sorry killect some special stones. I'm from a place where we don't have them"

"You want to kill... rocks? Whatever. As long as you don't kill any of my friends, I don't really care."

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

It will corrupt the one you shoot to the Kaos. They will become mine, but they will fight for you. They will do anything you wish of them, including kill their friends. Use this and prove you can be a profitable servant without being turned.

@The Aspiring Archivist

"Lovely. Sicarius will come again, I think."