Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

1 hour ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

Dr. Doomslug's Avatar Dom appeared in front of Trutharchivist.

He snapped his fingers.

"It's kosher now. Sorry about that."

Huh. That was kind of weird, but the signature on the box seemed legitimate. Though... Trutharchivist poked his head out again. "Are there any interesting activities I can participate in? Ones without chickens in shardplates, if possible, though a lightsaber is cool."

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Still burning, Random Fellow appeared in front of Trutharchivist. "Hello, do you have any Dominium?"

The Chickens were multiplying, as Aydee was practicing her math.

"I already told you I had some." Frustration said.

Just now, Frustration said:

"I already told you I had some." Frustration said.

"Yes, but you never followed up on it. I also suggest you dismiss your shardblade, It won't hurt me but it might hurt Trutharchivist over there."

One of the Chickens noticed that Thaidakar was eating a chicken sandwich, of all things, and rushed off to tell the others.

"Yes, but you never followed up on it. I also suggest you dismiss your shardblade, It won't hurt me but it might hurt Trutharchivist over there."

"He'll be fine. And my Dominium is in my room, fourth drawer from the top."

1 minute ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

One of the Chickens noticed that Thaidakar was eating a chicken sandwich, of all things, and rushed off to tell the others.

Thaidakar shrugged and then summoned his army of geese.

the GEESE attacked the impersachickens. 

Thaidakar smiled, "that was unexpected, and by that I mean... COMPLETELY EXPECTED!" he drew his chicken-swap-inator he fired it at the chickens, replacing all of them with random martian rocks.

29 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Still burning, Random Fellow appeared in front of Trutharchivist. "Hello, do you have any Dominium?"

The Chickens were multiplying, as Aydee was practicing her math.

24 minutes ago, Frustration said:

"He'll be fine. And my Dominium is in my room, fourth drawer from the top."

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar smiled, "that was unexpected, and by that I mean... COMPLETELY EXPECTED!" he drew his chicken-swap-inator he fired it at the chickens, replacing all of them with random martian rocks.

Trutharchivist blinked. A burning person that somehow knew his name. A man with a Shardblade. And let's not forget the crazy chickens, who now started attacking a person that was eating a sandwich. And now he pulled off a Doofenshmirtz. Ooookay.

Wait, on second thought... He looked down and saw that, yep, he had a name tag on. That explains it.

"I'll be in my room." He eventually said, and pulled his head back inside, going on to take his medicine... And realizing that he should sleep.

1 minute ago, Trutharchivist said:

Trutharchivist blinked. A burning person that somehow knew his name. A man with a Shardblade. And let's not forget the crazy chickens, who now started attacking a person that was eating a sandwich. And now he pulled off a Doofenshmirtz. Ooookay.

Wait, on second thought... He looked down and saw that, yep, he had a name tag on. That explains it.

"I'll be in my room." He eventually said, and pulled his head back inside, going on to take his medicine... And realizing that he should sleep.

Heinz Thaidkarinshmirtz pulled out a bunch of rifles, "im not just doofenshmirtz, IM-" someone clocked im in the head.

Thaidakar wiped his hands free from the blood, "impersonator." Thaidakar spat on the unconscious body.

14 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

The Chickens exploded out of the closet by Thaidakar, as it was the space-rock storage. The Chickens had ceased to Multiply, as Aydee had fallen asleep.

Edited by EmulatonStromenkiin
spelling

The Chickens exploded out of the closet by Thaidakar, as it was the space-rack storage. The Chickens had ceased to Multiply, as Aydee had fallen asleep.

Thaidakar used his talent of making people forget things to make the chickens forget they existed.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar used his talent of making people forget things to make the chickens forget they existed.

this had no effect, as the Chickens had no memory of existing anyway, so they continued on. They decided that they should all chase Nameless some more.

3 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

this had no effect, as the Chickens had no memory of existing anyway, so they continued on. They decided that they should all chase Nameless some more.

Thaidakar shrugged and continued eating his sandwich.

2 hours ago, Liahona said:

Liahona yawned, then noticed a few patients going to their rooms. She decided that was a good idea. "Hey, Doctor," she called. "Where's my room again?"

The Doctor appeared in front of Liahona, holding a clipboard.

"Let's see..." He said, flipping through the pages, "You're in Block H, room 22. Next to Insa's room."

He tucked the clipboard under his arm and smiled. "How you liking it here?"