Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

43 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

JOE IS CORRUPTED. NOW HE DOESNT WANT TO KILL POTTED PLANTS

BUT ALL PLANTS. AND HE HAS DECIDED THAT SINCE HUMANS = PLANTS TO KILL HUMANS

DIE HUMANS HE SAID IN ALL CAPS

Best Funny dragon scroll Memes - 9GAG

You can break the laws of grammer, what great power the Kaos has granted you o: 

1 hour ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Insa's Mind

Insa watches it for a few seconds taking it in. Then she hesitantly reaches out and touches it.

Insa's Mind

The power turns into a storm of jagged lightning. It seems to look back at her and it jumps into her eyes. The corruption process was complete.

@InfiniteInsanity

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Clinic: Lobby

Calano glares at Wizard, but doesn't object.

"Fine," He says, "Tell your tale."

21 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar sighed, "we don't have time to talk. We need to plan. What are we going to do? Emma has turned... Kaos is trying to do who knows what. What now?"

"You will listen young cub, this is important and will be the key you need."

Settling down Wizard begins to tell his story. "In the beginning there was nothing. Nothing but the darkness and the Legion of light. Each individual spirit tried to make something by its self. But the darkness was too strong and each attempt was quickly unraveled. And it was deemed impossible to create. During their yearly meeting, one spirit had an ambitious idea.

'What if we all combined together, like the darkness has?'

Would the young spirit's plan even work?

Most laughed the young spirit to scorn, but a small handful were willing to try. 

So combined the willing spirits into the first god. It had power, enough to create and sustain life for a little while, but the darkness was still too strong.

Gradually over the process of many Eons the first god convinced the others, who had all combined into their own gods at that time, to come meet again. 

'We must combine together to become more powerful if life is to be sustained!'

All of the other gods agreed, except one. And so a date was set for their combination, because they knew that the time was not yet right. But soon, it would be time, so very soon."

@CalanoCorvus @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @The Bookwyrm @Shadowed @Telrao @UnfortunatelyNamed @Aes Sedai

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

18 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Insa's Mind

The power turns into a storm of jagged lightning. It seems to look back at her and it jumps into her eyes. The corruption process was complete.

@InfiniteInsanity

Ravelast: Sixth Archive Gateway

Insa sat up looking around processing everything that had just happened.

@The Wandering Wizard

Emma was waiting, the cut on her cheek having shrunken into a small scar and she now radiated an aura of peace and comfort.

Smiling Emma welcomed Insa, "Welcome home sister."

@InfiniteInsanity

The aura being different isn't an actuall difference, just the Kaos feeling good instead of bad because of the corruption.

The Clinic: Room Y49

Bookwyrm sat, numb.

He'd barely managed to get himself to upload the data of the Sixth Archive into the Clinic's Library. Then he'd retreated to his room.

What now?

What's even the point?

I...with everything that I can do...couldn't save her.

Emma...Insa...Thaidakar too, apparently...

What now?

53 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Insa's Mind

@InfiniteInsanity

Settling down Wizard begins to tell his story. "In the beginning there was nothing. Nothing but the darkness and the Legion of light. Each individual spirit tried to make something by its self. But the darkness was too strong and each attempt was quickly unraveled. And it was deemed impossible to create. During their yearly meeting, one spirit had an ambitious idea.

Most laughed the young spirit to scorn, but a small handful were willing to try. 

So combined the willing spirits into the first god. It had power, enough to create and sustain life for a little while, but the darkness was still too strong.

Gradually over the process of many Eons the first god convinced the others, who had all combined into their own gods at that time, to come meet again. 

All of the other gods agreed, except one. And so a date was set for their combination, because they knew that the time was not yet right. But soon, it would be time, so very soon."

@CalanoCorvus @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @The Bookwyrm @Shadowed @Telrao @UnfortunatelyNamed @Aes Sedai

"What date?"

57 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma was waiting, the cut on her cheek having shrunken into a small scar and she now radiated an aura of peace and comfort.

Smiling Emma welcomed Insa, "Welcome home sister."

@InfiniteInsanity

"I... What?"

The Clinic: Room Y49

A thought struck Bookwyrm.

Or perhaps a vision.

He flipped through his tome until he found the pages of the Sixth Archive. He found a page detailing a distant world.

The relevance of that planet was hidden from him, though it seemed to be connected to another Archive.

But it also held connections to Kaos.

I can't just sit here and feel sorry for myself.

They'll call you a coward.

Maybe I am a coward. So be it.

Bookwyrm gathered the few things that he would need. Then, before anyone in the Clinic could come looking for him, he opened a Wyrmhole and stepped through.

???

Bookwyrm stepped out of the Wyrmhole and onto a mountaintop.

He was on the tip of a volcanic island, though the volcano seemed to have been dormant for quite a while. The island was fairly large, and covered in a vibrant jungle in many colors, not just green. Twin suns hung in the sky near the horizon, one a brilliant yellow, another a faded red. There were also two moons; one was fairly large and had a latticework of cracks and canyons on it's surface. The other was more distant, and had an unnaturally smooth surface.

The sky was a brilliant blue, and fluffy white clouds drifted through it. The deep blue ocean gleamed in the light of the twin suns.

Bookwyrm looked around for any sign of where to go. He didn't find anything.

Hm.

He looked around the island again; there was another mountain on the other side, though that one was shorter. And in between the two mountains, connected to the ocean, was a vast lagoon.

Good as any place to start, or at least set up camp.

Bookwyrm began his hike down the mountain.

Turns out Bookwyrm deals with trauma by running away.

Sorry if this messes anything up for anyone.

Edited by The Bookwyrm

15 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"I... What?"

Emma looked puzzled, "you are corrupted. The same as me, that creates a bond between us akin to sisters, does it not?"

@InfiniteInsanity

4 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Turns out Bookwyrm deals with trauma by running away.

Sorry if this messes anything up for anyone.

He just won't get to hear the story and so he won't know what is happening.

49 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"What date?"

"The date is lost to history and they never used time back then. It had yet to be created, but they felt drawn to come together at a specific point."

8 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Insa's Mind

@InfiniteInsanity

Telrao stood and padded closer to Wizard, her furry face stained with tears.

"Wizard," She said, her voice wavering. "I... can feel the Connection to Emma. She... she..." The small furry feline broke down and curled up next to the larger being. She breathed deeply. "Why am I still here? I can feel the darkness. It's... killing me." Pure white patches of fur began to bleed to a deep, deep black. Telrao trembled, curling up into a smaller ball.

@The Wandering Wizard

11 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Insa thought for a minute or two. "Yeah I guess."

@The Wandering Wizard

If you want she could be her literal sister. I am always open up to plot twists

13 hours ago, Shining Silhouette said:

JOE IS CORRUPTED. NOW HE DOESNT WANT TO KILL POTTED PLANTS

BUT ALL PLANTS. AND HE HAS DECIDED THAT SINCE HUMANS = PLANTS TO KILL HUMANS

DIE HUMANS HE SAID IN ALL CAPS

Ravelast Gateway

Emma stood up.

"It's time that we started planning. You two will be my generals and our first objective from the Kaos is to destroy the bind points holding it captive."

@Shining Silhouette @InfiniteInsanity

4 hours ago, Telrao said:

Telrao stood and padded closer to Wizard, her furry face stained with tears.

"Wizard," She said, her voice wavering. "I... can feel the Connection to Emma. She... she..." The small furry feline broke down and curled up next to the larger being. She breathed deeply. "Why am I still here? I can feel the darkness. It's... killing me." Pure white patches of fur began to bleed to a deep, deep black. Telrao trembled, curling up into a smaller ball.

Wizard's kindly eyes looked over Telrao, in his eyes reflected his decision.

"Hold still, little one, there is one thing that I can do for you."

Wizard laid down infront of Telrao, coming down to her level. His nose touched Telrao's nose and a bright light transfered between them. The bond between Telrao and Emma, was replaced by one, through Wizard, to the cat god of light.

"You will be the next guardian little one. It was the only way to save you from corruption."

@Telrao

So when Wizard dies, Telrao will become connected to the cat god of light instead of him now.

8 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Ravelast Gateway

Emma stood up.

"It's time that we started planning. You two will be my generals and our first objective from the Kaos is to destroy the bind points holding it captive."

Ravelast Gateway

"Okay so how do we do that?"

How would them being real sisters even work?

11 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

How would them being real sisters even work?

Emma's parents are immortal and it could work by them having gone to a world and they left you there with your 'family' because it was during the scoruage when they had you. That's just one idea that I had. It's up to you if you want to do it.

3 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

KILL PLANTYYYYYYYYY

Ravelast Gateway

"There is an Archive right here, and they should have a map of the universe. I know how to find the first planet if we can get there."

@InfiniteInsanity @The Bookwyrm @Shining Silhouette

Summoning you Bookwyrm to see if it actually would have a complete map.

13 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma's parents are immortal and it could work by them having gone to a world and they left you there with your 'family' because it was during the scoruage when they had you. That's just one idea that I had. It's up to you if you want to do it

Huh. That would be interesting...

Ravelast Gateway

"So we're going into the Dreamscape?

2 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Huh. That would be interesting...

If you want it is an option, and it would give me and excuse to say "there is another" :P

Ravelast Gateway

Emma nodded, "yes, though our protections will be strong. Strong enough that no one will be able to mess with our bodies while we are inside."

"This is important because history repeats itself. And this is the history of the world."

@CalanoCorvus

Have to still hammer somethings out. You will have more of the story later. Just don't have much time right now or today to type it all out.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

The Clinic

Matra stood up and walked towards Wizard, raising her chin. “I want to fight, in any way I can. Please. I have to help.”

A strange force urged her to say those words. A buried power, deep inside her, wanted out. It seemed to be pushing, harder and harder against her mind, more insistent by the second, until-

A flash of clarity.

A moment of peace, infinitesimally short.

Then, a scene of terror, death and destruction, that went on and on and on…

It - whatever “it” was - spoke. I WILL BE FREE!

The golden wyverns on her sword began to glow.

All went black as she fainted at Wizard’s feet.

Matra has an entity living inside her, a little like a spren, that grants her her translating powers and her Blade. It sensed Kaos, its people’s oppressor, becoming more powerful, and urged Matra to fight it. However, it has also exposed itself (and her) to corruption by coming out of its slumber. Matra doesn’t have to be corrupted if there are already too many corrupted people and we still want at least some good people left, but it is a possibility. (Or there could be a close call where someone saves her from Kaos/she saves herself etc.)

3 minutes ago, Shadowed said:

Matra has an entity living inside her, a little like a spren, that grants her her translating powers and her Blade. It sensed Kaos, its people’s oppressor, becoming more powerful, and urged Matra to fight it. However, it has also exposed itself (and her) to corruption by coming out of its slumber. Matra doesn’t have to be corrupted if there are already too many corrupted people and we still want at least some good people left, but it is a possibility. (Or there could be a close call where someone saves her from Kaos/she saves herself etc.)

Not certain quite how she would as the Kaos never had any corrupting influence until now. But if you want to do it this way it will work. There is never too many corrupted people at a time. Everyone is allowed to make their own choices and that affects how the story goes.

The Clinic

By the forgotten gods NOT ANOTHER ONE! 

Growling slightly Wizard bends down and lightly licks Matra's forehead, granting her a temporary power to push back the darkness.

A pawprint blazes to life, emblazoned on her forehead.

Exhausted Wizard sits back on his haunches, leaning against the wall to prevent himself from collapsing.

Croaking words creep out, "there...you now will have some relief from you affliction. But...it is temporary only."

@Shadowed

18 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The Clinic

By the forgotten gods NOT ANOTHER ONE! 

Growling slightly Wizard bends down and lightly licks Matra's forehead, granting her a temporary power to push back the darkness.

A pawprint blazes to life, emblazoned on her forehead.

Exhausted Wizard sits back on his haunches, leaning against the wall to prevent himself from collapsing.

Croaking words creep out, "there...you now will have some relief from you affliction. But...it is temporary only."

@Shadowed

The Clinic

Matra’s eyes flutter open. “What…”

Zarya, her Forbidden Entity, cowered deep inside of her. “Not the Kaos…”

Thank you Wizard.” She sat up straight. “I have a lot of things to figure out.”

Alright, I’ll keep her uncorrupted. For now.

Edited by Shadowed

3 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Summoning you Bookwyrm to see if it actually would have a complete map.

They would...

Bookwyrm might find his way to one of these planets soon, though. So there may be a good chance of an encounter...

???

Bookwyrm made his way down the mountain and into the jungle. Luckily, there seemed to be some kind of a path, winding down the side. It was overgrown with strange plants and vines.

A strange, colorful bird was perched in a small tree growing beside the mountain path. It gazed at Bookwyrm with a large, black eye, before letting out a small chirp and flapping away with three pairs of wings.

Bookwyrm continued down the dirt path until it leveled out. The jungle sprung up around him, thick with strange palm-like trees with giant leaves of vibrant colors. Chirps and calls echoed through the foliage, both familiar and alien at the same time.

He stepped over a twisted tree root and continued on his way. A swarm of glittering insects buzzed near him, but left him alone. Multicolored light filtered through the canopy above, giving the forest a strange vibrance. 

Bookwyrm heard a rustle in the leaves of a nearby plant that was closer to the ground. Wary, he prepared to summon a weapon. But the creature that revealed itself seemed docile. It walked on two legs, was covered in light blue fur, and had a large angled head with large eyes. It had two small arms, and in one of it's hands it held a little fruit. It also had a large tail at the back; overall, it reminded Bookwyrm vaguely of a kangaroo, but there was something strangely weird about it. Bookwyrm wasn't fully able to put a finger on what.

The creature stared at Bookwyrm for a moment before dashing off into the trees.

Bookwyrm smiled to himself, for some reason. The creature was cute, and obviously startled to see such a strange being in it's home.

A sudden, invasive burst of guilt drove through Bookwyrm. You don't deserve to smile when you couldn't save her.

It faded, and Bookwyrm was left with only confusion.

That wasn't me.

He remembered the tendrils of darkness that had nested in his mind.

I need to figure out how to get rid of those...and then, how to get rid of Insa's.

Another pang of guilt came as he thought about how he left everyone else at the clinic. And yet, as he felt the guilt, he was able to separate himself from it.

That guilt isn't me. It was a freeing thought. But it didn't mean that the guilt left.

And he did feel a measure of guilt that was his own.

I'll make it up to you, Insa, he said. I'll find a way to free you, and Emma, and anyone else who suffers from this Kaos.

8 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Nameless found Bookwyrm just in time to see him disappear through a Wyrmhole. “Shoot.” He pulled out his phone and dialed Bookwyrm. “Hello? Bookwyrm, I need to talk to you about that Archive stuff.”

@The Bookwyrm

Bookwyrm is out of range for reasons he won't realize for a while.

But, Bookwyrm did upload the entire Sixth Archive to the Clinic's Library, just like he did with the Fourth Archive.

Clinic: Library

Nameless sat in the library, scanning information from the Fourth and Sixth Archives. Sadly, it didn’t seem either of them had what he was looking for. But they did have hints as to where it might be hidden

With Bookwyrm gone off who knows where, there’s no expert on the Archives. Still, I need this information if I’m ever going to be worth anything. I’ll move forward without him if I have to.

Standing abruptly, Nameless stepped out of the library and went looking for Rue. It was time to go on another quest.

@Aes Sedai