Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

2 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

You know what? Let's do that. Sounds rather fun. They're sisters now.

Now I just have to figure out how they find out that they are sisters :P

2 hours ago, Shadowed said:

The Clinic

Matra’s eyes flutter open. “What…”

Zarya, her Forbidden Entity, cowered deep inside of her. “Not the Kaos…”

Thank you Wizard.” She sat up straight. “I have a lot of things to figure out.”

The Clinic

Wizard made a grunt.

"You're not the first person to realize that. Now where was I in the story, hmmm."

@Shadowed @CalanoCorvus @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Ravelast Gateway

"When you touch the stone pillar and enter the archive. There will be many plants to kill in there."

Emma lays down near the stone slowly drifting off.

Her eyes snap shut and she wakes in the dreamscape.

@InfiniteInsanity @Shining Silhouette

13 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Ravelast Gateway

"When you touch the stone pillar and enter the archive. There will be many plants to kill in there."

Ravelast Gateway

Insa follows Emma touching the stone. She falls asleep and wakes up in the dreamscape.

15 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

JOE WAKES UP IN THE KILLPLANTSCAPE

4 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The Clinic

Wizard made a grunt.

"You're not the first person to realize that. Now where was I in the story, hmmm."

@Shadowed @CalanoCorvus @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

The Clinic

"You were talking about the date..."

Ah uh the last couple days get crazy and all of a sudden this grew a TON, like what the fridge people. Does someone want to explain everything that happened? If not I’ll go back and read it all in a few hours.

Emma showed up and turned Insa and Joe evil, Wizard showed up and brought everyone else back to the clinic. Bookwyrm went off somewhere, Nameless is plotting a quest to do with the Archives, and Calano’s feeling upset. Pretty much everyone is actually.

I think that about sums it up, unless I missed anything.

@Aes Sedai

The Clinic: Lobby

Nameless continued, for now ignoring the curiosity he felt about Rue's past. "You know that Archive we went to? There's a bunch of them, in a bunch of different places. They were made by an organization that studied worlds throughout the multiverse, including our world. And our magic. They probably catalogued everything the One Power can do."

@Aes Sedai

The Gateway to the Neverking's Layer

The Shrai kneels and bows in a void.

"My masster, what ssshhall be done concccerning Dassgravan? Command me and I will not fail." It rasps.

"I say to you, travel to the Onceking. We are now gathering allies. There shall be a supreme ruler and Vengeance must win the war. Live long and keep that wretched Platypus under control." the Neverking spits out, voice filling the empty void.

"Yesss Massster. I will return."

The Shrai's Mind: Platypus' Corner

There is little to be done. I must gather allies here and take back my mind from The Shrai. I MUST not fail now.

The Shrai's Mind: Consciousness

All goes according to plan. The Onceking will be my ally. The foolish Neverking will surely fall before the combined strength of my allies.

The Shrai's Mind: Consciousness: Platypus' probe

So that's what it's planning! I must find a way to warn Dasgravan and Fils, son of Marasdaughter. I will stop this from happening!

15 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Clinic: Lobby

Wizard's kindly eyes looked over Telrao, in his eyes reflected his decision.

"Hold still, little one, there is one thing that I can do for you."

Wizard laid down infront of Telrao, coming down to her level. His nose touched Telrao's nose and a bright light transfered between them. The bond between Telrao and Emma, was replaced by one, through Wizard, to the cat god of light.

"You will be the next guardian little one. It was the only way to save you from corruption."

Telrao breathed deeply and bowed her furry head. "I will serve, and I will preserve the Light. Darkness shall not bind me, nor shall any that share my Light." She licked Wizard's nose, purring.

"But what about you?" She asked. "You... can't leave..."

Holy SCUD. Poor Wizard.

1 hour ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Nameless continued, for now ignoring the curiosity he felt about Rue's past. "You know that Archive we went to? There's a bunch of them, in a bunch of different places. They were made by an organization that studied worlds throughout the multiverse, including our world. And our magic. They probably catalogued everything the One Power can do."

@Aes Sedai

Rue freezes. “Everything?” She breathed, looking excited for a brief moment. Then her expression darkened, and she looked pained. “It has to be destroyed. Some of that information…it could bring bad things. Good things, but terrible ones too.”

18 hours ago, Shining Silhouette said:

JOE WAKES UP IN THE KILLPLANTSCAPE

18 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Ravelast Gateway

Insa follows Emma touching the stone. She falls asleep and wakes up in the dreamscape.

The Dreamscape

Emma closes her eyes for a few seconds and points.

"The maps should be to the left," but Emma walks down the hallway to the right instead.

8 hours ago, Telrao said:

Telrao breathed deeply and bowed her furry head. "I will serve, and I will preserve the Light. Darkness shall not bind me, nor shall any that share my Light." She licked Wizard's nose, purring.

"But what about you?" She asked. "You... can't leave..."

The Clinic

"I can leave little one. I should have left a long time ago, but I was given a second chance."

Wizard's expression grows distant and his eyes cloud over.

"I think I finally know why."

8 hours ago, Telrao said:

Holy SCUD. Poor Wizard.

He's accepted his death, and he has lived for a very long time. Well, he may die, he may not. It just depends on what happens. It always depends on everyone's actions. They are after all quite real people, or if you want to make them seem as such, you have to let them make their own choices.

14 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

The Clinic

"You were talking about the date..."

The Clinic

"Of yes, of course!"

Wizard shakes his head, dispelling the rest of what he saw.

"On that date the gods were preparing to combine, they saw the one god who had refused. He was standing in the place where they were to ascend and he was called Kaos. Desperately the gods fought against him, yet even though they were supposed to be of equal strength. Kaos surpassed them all. All wondered how and why all was going to be lost.

'You see, I made a deal with the darkness. And now it's mine, you see!'

The other gods despaired, because there was no chance, not anymore. Each of them was bleeding light, the last light of the world. For in their arrogance they had combined and it had seemed such a wonderful idea. A way to spread the light, yet it had failed and now the darkness would consume all.

@CalanoCorvus @Telrao @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @Shadowed

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The Dreamscape

Emma closes her eyes for a few seconds and points.

"The maps should be to the left," but Emma walks down the hallway to the right instead.

The Dreamscape

Insa frowns and follows Emma. "You went the wrong way..."