Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"Uh, this is an evil authors club. Not the murderers club. We only kill our audience's hopes and dreams here."

"Well the child was a side character who was killed off to cause extreme emotional trauma to a main character who blames himself, so does that count?"

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The Chickens dashed in after Nameless, streaming into the room for several minutes. Aydee had been at them again.

Nameless pulled out a restraining order from the Intergalactic republic of chickens. "You're not allowed to attack me anymore, legally speaking."

Nameless pulled out a restraining order from the Intergalactic republic of chickens. "You're not allowed to attack me anymore, legally speaking."

The Chickens had never been attacking him, except that one time. for a decent amount of time they had been chasing him because he had been making squawking noises. Also,

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Nameless started writing a book titled: The conclusive guiide to killing chickens.

given this evidence, the intergalactic republic of chickens had no choice to forever ban Nameless from calling on their authority again. they also voided the restraining order.

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Lawyer Chicken McGee summoned Nameless to court using a formal summons, the chickens had legal rights everywhere.

1 minute ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The Chickens had never been attacking him, except that one time. for a decent amount of time they had been chasing him because he had been making squawking noises. Also,

given this evidence, the intergalactic republic of chickens had no choice to forever ban Nameless from calling on their authority again. they also voided the restraining order.

"But-but-it's a guide to kill chickens that includes solely seven-hundred and fifty-three of the worst ways to kill chickens! If my book becomes popular, chicken deaths will drop dramatically!"

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"And it would take you aproximately 753,000,000 years to finish doing so. And I'm putting all the proceeds towards founding Cow-fil-A."

It was too late, the evidence had been used. *pointing out the chickens still aren't attacking you* The chickens are fine if you kept writing it, as you had just lost chicken legality. The chickens began to advance ominously on Frustration.

It was too late, the evidence had been used. *pointing out the chickens still aren't attacking you* The chickens are fine if you kept writing it, as you had just lost chicken legality. The chickens began to advance ominously on Frustration.

Nameless shrugged. "Works for me."

16 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar used a frying pan in its proper form, smashing it against Frustration's head.

Frustration burned steel and pushed it away.

14 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"And it would take you aproximately 753,000,000 years to finish doing so. And I'm putting all the proceeds towards founding Cow-fil-A."

"I'm immortal, I have time."

8 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The chickens began to advance ominously on Frustration.

"I will warn you I do have access to Microkenisis."

Edited by Frustration

1 minute ago, Frustration said:

Frustration burned steel and pushed it away.

"I'm immortal, I have time."

"I will warn you I do have access to Microkenisis."

The chickens had small brains, and so did not understand what that meant. They continued to advance

In the yard, Random Fellow was setting up his device that would set fire to the sun

"Well, this'll slow you down quite significantly."

"Infinity minus seven-hundred fifty-three million is still infinity."

The chickens had small brains, and so did not understand what that meant. They continued to advance

"Well, don't say I didn't warn you." Frustration said.

Suits of shardplate formed around all of the patients as Frustration preformed nuclear fission under the first chicken.