Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

2 minutes ago, Frustration said:

"Infinity minus seven-hundred fifty-three million is still infinity."

"Well, don't say I didn't warn you." Frustration said.

Suits of shardplate formed around all of the patients as Frustration preformed nuclear fission under the first chicken.

The chickens still had their shardplate on, so several just fell into the basement. they also had feather falling. The rest of the Chickens continued to move towards frustration, avoiding the hole.

8 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The chickens still had their shardplate on, so several just fell into the basement. they also had feather falling. The rest of the Chickens continued to move towards frustration, avoiding the hole.

Um, the building is gone.

1 minute ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

he failed, as they all had shardplate, which directly prevented the action of Microkineses.

Random Fellow activated his machine.

Frustration however possessed multiple Dawnshards and overwhelmed Shardplate's resistance.

14 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless handed the chickens some invincible-to-Frustration armor.

The chickens gladly used the armor.

THaidakar wondered how many of the people here were the same people as in TLT, he knew that he surely was, he also knew the quarkbeast was, Nameless too, but the others? no idea.

34 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

THaidakar wondered how many of the people here were the same people as in TLT, he knew that he surely was, he also knew the quarkbeast was, Nameless too, but the others? no idea.

"I'm not from TLT. And no one else is either, as far as I know."

11 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

The Quarkbeast is not on this thread. I have Chickens and Random Fellow.

Aydee multiplied the chickens, causing them to be removed from the sunward cage. They surged forward to attack Frustration again.

you do realize the worst they can do is peck you? they don't have anything that would penetrate.

Trutharchivist looked around him. "Umm... I stay out for one Shabbos and what the glank happened here?" There appeared to not be anything around anymore. Except for people - and chickens - in shardplates. Oh, and a fellow on fire who was working on something. "You know what, I probably should go..."

On 4/29/2022 at 11:08 AM, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

The Doctor appeared in front of Liahona, holding a clipboard.

"Let's see..." He said, flipping through the pages, "You're in Block H, room 22. Next to Insa's room."

He tucked the clipboard under his arm and smiled. "How you liking it here?"

'Oh, I'm liking my stay quite well, thank you, Doctor. Well, except for the fact that my room was just vaporized."

6 minutes ago, Liahona said:

'Oh, I'm liking my stay quite well, thank you, Doctor. Well, except for the fact that my room was just vaporized."

The Doctor cursed. 

"That might happen from time to time. Your stuff will be returned to you and moved to the nearest adjacent room. For you, that's..."

The Doctor looked at the page under the top page on his clipboard; "Block H, room 32. Sorry for that!"