Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

On 4/30/2022 at 3:02 PM, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

The Doctor looked at the page under the top page on his clipboard; "Block H, room 32. Sorry for that!" 

"Thank you, Doctor! I'll be off, then. Please don't destroy anything while I'm gone, I want to see it."

Edited by Liahona
messed up quotations :P

Shadow smiled, he let Nameless free, "good, good, you have loyalty, I will give you that. hmm, Nameless I am sorry I had to do that to you, if I hadn't something much worse would have happened, thanks for bequeathing the book on me btw." 

Shadow grinned and teleported away, book in hand.

On 4/30/2022 at 5:22 PM, Nameless said:

Nameless knocked Frustration to the ground, knife held at his throat. He moved to cut his friend's throat, then stopped. "I-won't-kill. he-friend-my."

Frustration place his hand against Nameless's chest.

"My life to yours my breath become yours."

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

It was now very dark.

"Well," Random Fellow said after a moment. "That was unexpected."

"Agreed." Said Trutharchivist. "I mean, the sun works on nuclear fusion, doesn't it? What's with fire turning it off?"

2 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

"Agreed." Said Trutharchivist. "I mean, the sun works on nuclear fusion, doesn't it? What's with fire turning it off?"

Random Fellow scratched his flaming head. "I think it used up all the fuel in one burst. Perhaps I should not have used Dominium to make my machine."

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Random Fellow scratched his flaming head. "I think it used up all the fuel in one burst. Perhaps I should not have used Dominium to make my machine."

"We would all be dead if that happened."

Just now, Frustration said:

Nah, that's not 2.0 Azure's is like a nuclear reactor compared to a nuclear bomb. It might be a lot safer, but one is definitely more powerful than the other.

Nameless decided to use an even simpler command: "Destroy"

1 hour ago, Frustration said:

"We would all be dead if that happened."

"No, It would take several years for us to die from it. The planet has a great deal of heat, and is a mostly closed system. We might die of starvation before that, however. Unless someone has a soulcaster for edibles. Everything is headed away from the planet right now."

4 hours ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"No, It would take several years for us to die from it. The planet has a great deal of heat, and is a mostly closed system. We might die of starvation before that, however. Unless someone has a soulcaster for edibles. Everything is headed away from the planet right now."

"I don't think you understand how fusion works. If the sun burned all of it's fuel at once the entire solar system would be destroyed."

Edited by Frustration

1 minute ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"Well, the sun is now gone, and so is its gravity well. The instruments show that."

"How did your fire delete the sun? That violates just about every law of physics out there."

28 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"You do realize that most uses of investiture also violate physics? I don't know, I just wanted to SET FIRE TO THE SUN!"

"Actually as Investiture can be converted into energy and matter, and follows a slightly altered form of thermodynamics the physics of the cosmere are internally consistant."

2 hours ago, Frustration said:

"Actually as Investiture can be converted into energy and matter, and follows a slightly altered form of thermodynamics the physics of the cosmere are internally consistant."

"Yes, well, investiture's existence can allow for strange phenomena, such as the sun's mass and energy being converted entirely into investiture and shoved into the Spiritual realm."

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Yes, well, investiture's existence can allow for strange phenomena, such as the sun's mass and energy being converted entirely into investiture and shoved into the Spiritual realm."

"Such an event would require massive amounts of investiture, Shards would be required, not just setting Dominium on fire."