Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

9 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Well, the tigers are made of some sort of metal. There's liquid metal. Maybe they can be melted?"

"Hmm... Take these.", Ati said pulling a handful of brass and gold earrings out of his suitcase. "Compound these and you should be able to gain such a high level of heat that it would melt the tigers. The gold is so that you yourself don't burn away while attacking them, but use them wisely, since that's a pretty huge fortune you'll be burning away." 

Edited by Ati16

Just now, Ati16 said:

"Hmm... Take these.", Ati said pulling a handful of brass and gold earrings out of his suitcase. "Compound these and you should be able to gain such a high level of heat that it would melt the tigers. The gold is so that you yourself don't burn away while attacking them, but use them wisely, since that's a pretty huge fortune you'll be burning away." 

"No, I don't think I could possibly get hot enough to melt metal without killing myself. And even if I could, I can't exactly throw myself onto a metal tiger that wants to kill me to heat it up."

I have to go, it's 2:30AM and I still have things to do.

23 hours ago, Aes Sedai said:

The Second Archive

“Interesting,” Rue said, inspecting the door. She started trying to pick the lock with a thread of air. 

The Second Archive

Nameless blasted the hinges of the door with balefire. then shoved the door over. "Come on. No time for subtlety."

Clinic: Roof

Lark shouted in anger as Lerac fell, summoning a Shardblade and charging towards the tiger that claimed to be Wizard.

@The Wandering Wizard

Edited by UnfortunatelyNamed

21 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Lerac shouted in anger as Lerac fell

...Do you mean Lark?

The Origin Sea

Bookwyrm looked to where Calano still floated,motionless in the light, his journey in a dimension beyond Bookwyrm's reaching at that point. 

I was told to defend him. But...he's safe. For now.

I think...

A vision struck him. The Clinic, falling. Insa, corrupting against her will. People dying...

They need me.

Bookwyrm cast a spell of defense and warning around the area, and around Calano. It would warn him if any danger approached him.

But he can handle himself, Bookwyrm thought. I think he'll be okay...

Bookwyrm stepped into the Light, soaking it into his soul and giving him energy. It glowed brightly around him as he used it up. As the energy flooded his mind, he used it to rip a hole in the dimensional barrier of Kaos. A permanent one, giving him access to and from the Origin Sea.

He opened a Wyrmhole and stepped through.

The Clinic: Roof

Bookwyrm dove through the portal and summoned his spear-staff as he stood up. It was wreathed in Nightfire and the light of his soul. In his other hand, his Shardblade materialized. Stormlight flooded in his veins, an his normally brown eyes glowed with a deep blue color. The fabric of space itself was open to him, to use as a weapon.

He was ready.

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood @UnfortunatelyNamed @That1Cellist @The Aspiring Archivist @InfiniteInsanity @Ati16 @The Wandering Wizard @Telrao @Whoever else is on the roof

Edited by The Bookwyrm

9 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Mortals? I'm not a mortal..." he growled at the tiger, blood red fire forming at his feet and around his eyes.

Thaidakar turned, "You are quite the cat, cat." Thaidakar turned, blasting more skeletons with beams of firey energy.

9 hours ago, That1Cellist said:

Clinic: The Roof

Close by to him, Shark felt, more than watched, the light fade out of Lerac's eyes as he stopped breathing again.

"NO! NO! PLEASE! I can't take this anymore!" Shark sobbed, breaking off his attack on Emma's twin.

Looking away from Lerac's newly dead corpse, Shark saw a glowing guy beating up skeletons along with a cat not too far away. "I can't go on." he thought. "I cannot continue like this."

Then, crying as much as a rabbit can cry, Shark ran. He ran away. Proving himself to be the coward he always knew he was. Not a "ferocious bunnyrabbit" but a coward. An unloved weakling. Tears flew backwards onto the roof and fell in a trail away from where Lerac and Wynn had both been not long ago, streaking from circular eyes. 

Haly, Mitsis, Wynn, Lerac. All gone. All gone. And Shark fled.

"Goodbye."

@The Wandering Wizard @The Aspiring Archivist

2 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

The Second Archive

Nameless blasted the hinges of the door with balefire. then shoved the door over. "Come on. No time for subtlety."

Clinic: Roof

Lerac shouted in anger as Lerac fell, summoning a Shardblade and charging towards the tiger that claimed to be Wizard.

@The Wandering Wizard

The tiger chuckled, the sound deepening, whispers of darkness spawing from his mouth.

Swarming the darkness flew towards each of them, swarming them and encircling. Whispering lies that were truths in their ears.

@That1Cellist @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @UnfortunatelyNamed

7 hours ago, Telrao said:

The Clinic: The Roof

Telrao skidded to a stop nearby Thaidakar and scribbled another Aon in front of herself in the air. "I... am not... just a cat... Thaidakar." The Aon pulsed and let out a burning column of white fire. She paused for a breather, drawing an Aon Iir on the ground, placing her paw on it and breathing in its strength. She bared her teeth. "I'm a Therapy Cat." She then used another Aon Tia to teleport her away from the group of Kaos tigers that were chasing her.

The tigers began to change tactics. Only a few chased after her, swiftly doding the blasts of flame, trying to trap her. The others patrolled around the tower, waiting for her to teleport.

@Telrao

18 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Swarming the darkness flew towards each of them, swarming them and encircling. Whispering lies that were truths in their ears.

21 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

The Origin Sea

Bookwyrm looked to where Calano still floated,motionless in the light, his journey in a dimension beyond Bookwyrm's reaching at that point. 

I think...

A vision struck him. The Clinic, falling. Insa, corrupting against her will. People dying...

They need me.

Bookwyrm cast a spell of defense and warning around the area, and around Calano. It would warn him if any danger approached him.

Bookwyrm stepped into the Light, soaking it into his soul and giving him energy. It glowed brightly around him as he used it up. As the energy flooded his mind, he used it to rip a hole in the dimensional barrier of Kaos. A permanent one, giving him access to and from the Origin Sea.

Bookwyrm dove through the portal and summoned his spear-staff as he stood up. It was wreathed in Nightfire and the light of his soul. In his other hand, his Shardblade materialized. Stormlight flooded in his veins, an his normally brown eyes glowed with a deep blue color. The fabric of space itself was open to him, to use as a weapon.

He was ready.

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood @UnfortunatelyNamed @That1Cellist @The Aspiring Archivist @InfiniteInsanity @Ati16 @The Wandering Wizard @Telrao @Whoever else is on the roof

Shark heard the sounds of the battle behind him, but did not look back. How could he? There was nothing for him there anymore. He was all alone, all alone. But... he was so tired as well. Shark realized that not only was he of no use, not only was he all alone, but he wasn't even strong enough to run away. Sobbing, Shark dug a hole in the ground large enough for himself using his silvery claws. Once it was complete, he went inside it, becoming a furry bunny once more, he collapsed. Crying. Thinking only of what he had lost, and that which he could not and never would achieve.

@Telrao @The Aspiring Archivist

Edited by That1Cellist

13 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

The Origin Sea

I think...

They need me.

He was ready.

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood @UnfortunatelyNamed @That1Cellist @The Aspiring Archivist @InfiniteInsanity @Ati16 @The Wandering Wizard @Whoever else is on the roof

The Origin Sea

Wizard sighed as Bookwyrm left.

He is allowed to make his own choices, even though this could doom us. He knows the way here. But what will be will be. I can't change it now, couldn't change his mind by yelling at him. 

Wizard laid down in the sea of light, appearing to be asleep, but quietly keeping an eye on the entrance to the sea.

The Kaos Plane

It is almost time my child. Your sister will need your help.

Emma awoke, her mandibles stretching in a terrifying grin.

I am ready mother, ready to strike a decisive blow for the Kaos and fear into their hearts.

Just now, InfiniteInsanity said:

Insa felt her energy running low. She'd been doing too much today. Too much. And her attention was slipping. 

Emma? I can't do this for much longer.

@The Wandering Wizard

"I am coming sister. The pillar is almost fully corrupted. You have the energy and the Kaos is sending you some more. Hold on, until I arrive."

3 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

Shark heard the sounds of the battle behind him, but did not look back. How could he? There was nothing for him there anymore. He was all alone, all alone. But... he was so tired as well. Shark realized that not only was he of no use, not only was he all alone, but he wasn't even strong enough to run away. Sobbing, Shark dug a hole in the ground large enough for himself using his silvery claws. Once it was complete, he went inside it, becoming a furry bunny once more, he collapsed. Crying. Thinking only of what he had lost, and that which he could not and never would achieve.

The shadows hissed, cackling in his ears. The shadows began to become more vicious and to tear at his very being with their lies.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

The shadows hissed, cackling in his ears. The shadows began to become more vicious and to tear at his very being with their lies.

"Please." Shark thought. He was so tired. "Rest, rest, please. Maybe it's all a bad dream."

"Am I going to die too?" He wondered, trying not to break more than he already had.

1 minute ago, That1Cellist said:

"Please." Shark thought. He was so tired. "Rest, rest, please. Maybe it's all a bad dream."

"Am I going to die too?" He wondered, trying not to break more than he already had.

"We will give you rest. The Kaos will give you all the rest that you need. You will never need to feel alone again with your Kaos siblings by your side."

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"We will give you rest. The Kaos will give you all the rest that you need. You will never need to feel alone again with your Kaos siblings by your side."

Shark thought of Wynn. She had been corrupted by this, had she not? This Kaos? And then Lerac had killed her. Shark desperately did not want to be alone anymore. Was that how Wynn had felt? Hadn't Kaos taken his friends from him?

"No, you is bad." He told the shadows.

16 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

Shark thought of Wynn. She had been corrupted by this, had she not? This Kaos? And then Lerac had killed her. Shark desperately did not want to be alone anymore. Was that how Wynn had felt? Hadn't Kaos taken his friends from him?

"No, you is bad." He told the shadows.

The shadows hissed.

"We will still have your soul. You will become KAOS!"

13 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

How much longer?

"Soon, so very soon."

7 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The shadows hissed.

"We will still have your soul. You will become KAOS!"

Shark didn't like the sound of that. But... inside him, his thoughts had already begun to betray him. "If I become Kaos, will I be able to be with Wynn? Haly?" He wondered. "Will I truly not be alone anymore? There is nothing for me in living,  so maybe it wouldn't be so bad to just give in and let it all go..."

With his body, however, Shark crawled out of his hiding spot. "Please." He whispered.

1 hour ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

The Second Archive

The Second Archive

“Unless you trigger more traps that way,” Rue retorted, following him into the room. 

4 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

Shark didn't like the sound of that. But... inside him, his thoughts had already begun to betray him. "If I become Kaos, will I be able to be with Wynn? Haly?" He wondered. "Will I truly not be alone anymore? There is nothing for me in living,  so maybe it wouldn't be so bad to just give in and let it all go..."

With his body, however, Shark crawled out of his hiding spot. "Please." He whispered.

The Darkness howled, trying to drown out his calls for help. To leave him issolated and alone, friendless.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

The Darkness howled, trying to drown out his calls for help. To leave him issolated and alone, friendless.

Shark was already friendless. There wasn't any question about that. Shark became silvery, trying to move forward. To whom or where he did not know. His resolve and determination dissolved further as his thoughts continued to pelt him.

33 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

Shark was already friendless. There wasn't any question about that. Shark became silvery, trying to move forward. To whom or where he did not know. His resolve and determination dissolved further as his thoughts continued to pelt him.

From a while away, TAAon saw the tormented Shark. Oh, no. Why is he here?

TAAron ran to him, making to carry him away from the darkness.

@The Wandering Wizard

9 hours ago, Telrao said:

The Clinic: The Roof

Telrao skidded to a stop nearby Thaidakar and scribbled another Aon in front of herself in the air. "I... am not... just a cat... Thaidakar." The Aon pulsed and let out a burning column of white fire. She paused for a breather, drawing an Aon Iir on the ground, placing her paw on it and breathing in its strength. She bared her teeth. "I'm a Therapy Cat." She then used another Aon Tia to teleport her away from the group of Kaos tigers that were chasing her.

"What's the difference!"

1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

The Origin Sea

I think...

They need me.

He was ready.

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The tiger chuckled, the sound deepening, whispers of darkness spawing from his mouth.

@That1Cellist @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @UnfortunatelyNamed

The whispers in his mind stirred, "You have failed them all... you could've saved them before... but you were weak... you didn't stop it from making you kill her..." Thaidakar dismissed the whispers. Not now. He gritted his teeth and smiled at the darkness, "I've been here before. Every day of my life." He blasted the darkness away from them with the blood red flames. He turned, saw Bookwyrm and laughed, "this is going to be one heck of a fight!"

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood
fixed something.

14 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

From a while away, TAAon saw the tormented Shark. Oh, no. Why is he here?

TAAron ran to him, making to carry him away from the darkness.

@The Wandering Wizard

"Hey, is that the hurted guy?" Shark thought to himself. "I know him!" Shark didn't know TAAron very well, but it was nice to see someone that he recognized. It gave him an additional warmth. A strength that he didn't know was in him. "Help." He called, as the shadows swarmed.

Edited by That1Cellist

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"What's the difference!"

The whispers in his mind stirred, "You have failed them all... you could've saved them before... but you were weak... you didn't stop it from making you kill her..." Thaidakar dismissed the whispers. Not now. He gritted his teeth and smiled at the darkness, "I've been here before. Every day of my life." He blasted the darkness away from them with the blood red flames. He turned, saw Bookwyrm and laughed, "this is going to be one heck of a fight!"

The tiger growled, arcane symbols blazing black. Its speed increased beyond normal sight, stopping behind Thaidakar.

It hissed a warning to him, "Stop now young pup before your nose is rubbed in the dirt."

10 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

"Hey, is that the hurted guy?" Shark thought to himself. "I know him!" Shark didn't know TAAron very well, but it was nice to see someone that he recognized. It gave him an additional warmth. A strength that he didn't know was in him. "Help." He called, as the shadows swarmed around him.

TAAron Pushed himself through the darkness, carefully grabbing the rabbit and coming out the other side. "What happened? Why are you up here?"