Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

21 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

The Second Archive

“Lovely,” Rue said, walking back out into the hallway. 

The Second Archive

Nameless followed. "You think TAAron's still at the clinic? And the rest of them? It'll be good to see them again, catch up on the adventure."

The Second Archive

"How would I know what it does? I can't read those books. I brought us here because I thought this Archive would have knowledge on weaves that could make us more effective against Kaos. We got a bunch of books and whatever this staff is. Hopefully some of it is helpful." Nameless shrugged. "It's better than trying to use Callandor."

@Aes Sedai

On 2/10/2023 at 6:27 PM, Telrao said:

Telrao hissed and struggled against their tugs against her limbs, her soft fur now in matted clumps. She managed to escape towards the edge of the roof, backing up against the edge. She jumped up onto the edge and smiled as the tigers came closer, acid leaking from their wounded limbs. She waited, just for a moment... then jumped off the side of the clinic.

@The Wandering Wizard

Clinic: Roof

A tiger leaped after her, falling beside her. Yelping the tiger slashes wildly at the air, paws nearly batting Telrao.

On 2/11/2023 at 5:00 PM, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

The Second Archive

"Not as angry as I'll be." Nameless carefully wove balefire, sending a small bar of it just beneath Rue's feet.

The Clinic: Roof

At the mention of his name, Lark glanced at Platypus, briefly distracted from his battle with the corrupted tiger.

@The Wandering Wizard

The tiger lashed out, claws slashing, reaching out through the realms. The cut appearing on Lark's spirit, not his physical self.

On 2/11/2023 at 4:11 AM, Shadowed said:

Still blazing with the strange power, Matra jumped behind X as he deflected the smoke. With the transformation had come an onslaught of memories and training from a past life - training including swordplay. 

Using X’s shield for cover, she darted forward and slashed repeatedly at the legs of the dragon. ‘Come on,’ she grunted. ‘This has to work.’

@xinoehp512 @The Wandering Wizard

23 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

X watched as Matra slashed at the dragon, raising shields as needed to block the dragon's counterattacks. It was soothing, almost mesmerizing- the black and gold and purple...

@The Wandering Wizard

The bones held and a viselike grip forced itself on X and Matra. 

A lazy grin forked the dragon's face. The psychic for eminating from its eyes.

On 2/9/2023 at 8:11 PM, CalanoCorvus said:

Light Pool

Calano sat, breathing heavily, before taking a deep breath.

"Let me.. let me rest for a moment." He said.

His mind felt... lighter, but he was so tired. He knew he would do the next part of the Path, but for now, he needed a break. Otherwise he would collapse.

After a bit, he looked at Wizard, "It went well. I am very tired because of it, and very, very broken," He said, and paused, "But my Soul is pure now. I am ready for the next part of the Path."

"Ready when you are Calano."

On 2/11/2023 at 2:35 PM, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Bind points? I don't know what the rusts you just said. But if Wizard said it in his right state, it must be very important indeed." Thaidakar blasted another K-tiger.

The spider walked out of the air, the ripple disappearing into the flow of time.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Thaidakar, the broken one, TAAron, the lost one, and Shark, the fluffy one."

Her blades tested the air, flicking and spinning. Slicing the very air.

Her mandibles drew up in a grin, "this ought to be fun! She promised me a fight after her first champion failed and this should be a interesting reintroduction into the mortal realm."

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood @The Aspiring Archivist @That1Cellist

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

A tiger leaped after her, falling beside her. Yelping the tiger slashes wildly at the air, paws nearly batting Telrao.

The tiger lashed out, claws slashing, reaching out through the realms. The cut appearing on Lark's spirit, not his physical self.

The bones held and a viselike grip forced itself on X and Matra. 

A lazy grin forked the dragon's face. The psychic for eminating from its eyes.

"Ready when you are Calano."

The spider walked out of the air, the ripple disappearing into the flow of time.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Thaidakar, the broken one, TAAron, the lost one, and Shark, the fluffy one."

Her blades tested the air, flicking and spinning. Slicing the very air.

Her mandibles drew up in a grin, "this ought to be fun! She promised me a fight after her first champion failed and this should be a interesting reintroduction into the mortal realm."

She had already appeared and used her blades, and TAAron already attacked her.

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Oops...I'll fix it 

On 2/10/2023 at 0:59 PM, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron growled, and began tapping Zinc to think faster. He didn't have as much as he would have liked, but it would have to do. He began advancing towards the figure with dagger in hand.

"You should probably stay back." TAAron quickly dropped to the ground with a coin, then Pushed it behind him with all of his force, sending him skidding beneath the sickles. He took a shot at the creature's legs.

@The Wandering Wizard

On 2/10/2023 at 1:04 PM, That1Cellist said:

Shark wanted to stay back, truly he did, but he wanted to do better. To prove himself, to show that he was capable of helping, of doing something. He tried not to think about Wynn or Haly, but they kept coming back to him in his mind. He had failed them. Maybe if he had been better he could have stopped them. He could have done something. He hadn't, but he knew one thing. He wasn't going to let that happen again. "No." He said. "I'm sticking with you."

@The Wandering Wizard

A sickle flicked upwards, the flat of the blade smashing into the coin and shattering it. 

A pleased clicking sound came from the spider. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Thaidakar, the broken one, TAAron, the lost one, and Shark, the fluffy one. This ought to be fun! She promised me a fight after her first champion failed and this should be a interesting reintroduction into the mortal realm!"

Just now, Witless of Shinovar said:

Is it too late to just spontaneously appear here? If not, is there a quick summary I could get so I can know what's going on?

Lo, foolish mortal there is no quick summary to be found here.

^ This is a joke, but really there is no quick summary. I can add you to the continuity PM and that will help you get started and I can answer any questions that you may have.

The Second Archive

Nameless nodded. "I think I can manage a gateway from here."

Dramatic entrance time? Or do we wait for the perfect moment?

@Aes Sedai

Lark gasped in pain, swinging his sword to ward off the tiger as he fell to his knees, feeling Kaos seep into his soul.

@The Wandering Wizard

Edited by UnfortunatelyNamed

16 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

The Second Archive

@Aes Sedai

Dramatic entrance, all the way. Actually I haven't been reading the other plot line, I don't know what's going on there.

Edited by Aes Sedai

27 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

A sickle flicked upwards, the flat of the blade smashing into the coin and shattering it. 

A pleased clicking sound came from the spider. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Thaidakar, the broken one, TAAron, the lost one, and Shark, the fluffy one. This ought to be fun! She promised me a fight after her first champion failed and this should be a interesting reintroduction into the mortal realm!"

Shark was scared of this demonic creature, but he also hated being hungry. He was also very hungry. Hungry rabbits who have just been insulted, even broken, tired, lonely, timid rabbits, can be a force to be reckoned with. "Fear me, evil being. Your end draweth nigh." He prepared to battle. Claws and silvery hide glowing.

29 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Lark gasped in pain, swinging his sword to ward off the tiger as he fell to his knees, feeling Kaos seep into his soul.

@The Wandering Wizard

Feeling bad that he had distracted Lark, Platypus leads his K-tiger to where Lark was, taking on both at once. As he is forced to give ground, he starts plotting.

@The Wandering Wizard

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

I think you missed the point of my post. He didn't shoot the coin at her, he used it to Push himself beneath the sickles and attack her with a dagger.

32 minutes ago, Witless of Shinovar said:

so is it cool if I kinda just jump in?

Yes, if you want. You would be walking into a battlefield.

37 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

The Second Archive

@Aes Sedai

@The Wandering Wizard

5 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Feeling bad that he had distracted Lark, Platypus leads his K-tiger to where Lark was, taking on both at once. As he is forced to give ground, he starts plotting.

@The Wandering Wizard

The Wizard tiger grins, seeing the pain of Platypus's arrival made manifest. His claws swinging faster and faster, seeking the weakness in his opponent's flesh.

"Foolish boy, did you think that coming here would help? Where you would just distract them and get them killed?"

19 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

Shark was scared of this demonic creature, but he also hated being hungry. He was also very hungry. Hungry rabbits who have just been insulted, even broken, tired, lonely, timid rabbits, can be a force to be reckoned with. "Fear me, evil being. Your end draweth nigh." He prepared to battle. Claws and silvery hide glowing.

25 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I think you missed the point of my post. He didn't shoot the coin at her, he used it to Push himself beneath the sickles and attack her with a dagger.

Yes, yes I did

The flat of the blade smashed into TAAron before he could even get behind the Spider's blades.

The spider's mandibles click tsking at the trio.

"You don't know the power the Kaos has granted me at my second chance. She tortured me for eons at the first failure, this time." The spiders soft voice explodes, her burr becoming heavily accented. "This time I WILL NOT FAIL HER!"

A fickle aura flicks to life around the spider as her blades begin glowing a dark purple. And she swings at all three at once.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The Wizard tiger grins, seeing the pain of Platypus's arrival made manifest. His claws swinging faster and faster, seeking the weakness in his opponent's flesh.

"Foolish boy, did you think that coming here would help? Where you would just distract them and get them killed?"

The flat of the blade smashed into TAAron before he could even get behind the Spider's blades.

The spider's mandibles click tsking at the trio.

"You don't know the power the Kaos has granted me at my second chance. She tortured me for eons at the first failure, this time." The spiders soft voice explodes, her burr becoming heavily accented. "This time I WILL NOT FAIL HER!"

A fickle aura flicks to life around the spider as her blades begin glowing a dark purple. And she swings at all three at once.

TAAron leaped over the attack, legs propelled by pewter.

1 hour ago, Aes Sedai said:

The clinic got attacked, there's a pillar that's almost corrupted, there's a bunch of Kaos stuff attacking everyone.

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lark forced himself to his feet, slashing his blade at the Wizard tiger from behind.