Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

10 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The spider stood still as the energy exploded around her. A whip of liquid Kaos metal flicks out from the explosion and wraps around his wrist.

The Kaos balefire hits the Spider at the same time and sinks back into her armor.

"You claim you are of the Creator, yet you use the powers of destruction. You can not lie to me, I know the power you use. It doesn't want to create, it only wishes to destroy."

@The Bookwyrm @Witless of Shinovar @UnfortunatelyNamed @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @The Aspiring Archivist @Ati16 @That1Cellist

"I control the power, for now. I plan to find a way to give away my powers and become one of the Creator's servants." Thaidakar wielded the power, throwing balls of fiery energy at the Emma-spiderling-demon.

18 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I control the power, for now. I plan to find a way to give away my powers and become one of the Creator's servants." Thaidakar wielded the power, throwing balls of fiery energy at the Emma-spiderling-demon.

Emma walked forced, casually dodging each blast.

"You are weak and I was wrong about you. You have the power but lack the will to use it."

Emma yanks on the whip, wrenching Thaidakar forward.

13 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma walked forced, casually dodging each blast.

"You are weak and I was wrong about you. You have the power but lack the will to use it."

Emma yanks on the whip, wrenching Thaidakar forward.

Thaidakar... grinned? "I am not weak... I just know... I just happen know voices, spider. Or, rather, should I say... Emma?" Thaidakar's arm exploded with flames. The energy of the Dark Entity burst around his wrist, throwing the Kaos metal back. Thaidakar jumped back at the same time and said calmly, "We are similar, Emma, very similar... I think that we both can be... redeemed. Think of your husband. Think of Calano. Don't you want to still have a life with him? You can stop this... right here, right now. I, Thaidakar, Soulless and Champion of the Dark Entity, leader of the Clinic by Calano's orders, declare that if you stop this and come back to the light, you will receive official pardon and will be welcomed back with open arms. I believe that this is an offer you might not be inclined to throw away." Thaidakar smiled good naturedly, "Perhaps we, the ones who've come back from darkness, can start a therapy group. I think the cat would like to join it and help us all..."

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar... grinned? "I am not weak... I just know... I just happen know voices, spider. Or, rather, should I say... Emma?" Thaidakar's arm exploded with flames, melting the Kaos metal and throwing it back at Emma. Thaidakar jumped back, nodding to himself, "We are similar, Emma, very similar... I think that we both can be... redeemed. Think of your husband. Think of Calano. Don't you want to still have a life with him? You can stop this... right here, right now. I, Thaidakar, Soulless and Champion of the Dark Entity, leader of the Clinic by Calano's orders, declare that if you stop this and come back to the light, you will receive official pardon and will be welcomed back with open arms. I believe that this is an offer you might not be inclined to throw away." Thaidakar smiled good naturedly, "Perhaps we, the ones who've come back from darkness, can start a therapy group. I think the cat would like to join it and help us all..."

The whip is made of liquid Kaos metal and Emma is directly commanding it to hold its form. Melting it wouldn't do much :P

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The Clinic: Roof

The dragon snarls at the irritating pest and its pointy stick. Carefully it increases the pressure, not enough to kill, but make the little pest wish it had never been born.

Still growling the dragon opens its mouth and lurches towards X. Its jaws close over X, encircling him around in darkness.

X extended his hands out, encircling himself in a shield of silence. 

In the darkened stillness of the dragon's mouth, the lines on his skin cast a soft illumination. He hardened his shields, extending them upwards into the dragon's throat to lock it in place.

@The Wandering Wizard

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

In the darkened stillness of the dragon's mouth, the lines on his skin cast a soft illumination. He hardened his shields, extending them upwards into the dragon's throat to lock it in place.

@The Wandering Wizard

Matra screamed. “X!”

There’s no point, a voice whispered to her.  He’s gone.

”No. I refuse to believe that. He is not gone!

She made a wild dive for the dragon’s head, attempting to get inside its mouth, where X was.

@The Wandering Wizard 

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar... grinned? "I am not weak... I just know... I just happen know voices, spider. Or, rather, should I say... Emma?" Thaidakar's arm exploded with flames. The energy of the Dark Entity burst around his wrist, throwing the Kaos metal back. Thaidakar jumped back at the same time and said calmly, "We are similar, Emma, very similar... I think that we both can be... redeemed. Think of your husband. Think of Calano. Don't you want to still have a life with him? You can stop this... right here, right now. I, Thaidakar, Soulless and Champion of the Dark Entity, leader of the Clinic by Calano's orders, declare that if you stop this and come back to the light, you will receive official pardon and will be welcomed back with open arms. I believe that this is an offer you might not be inclined to throw away." Thaidakar smiled good naturedly, "Perhaps we, the ones who've come back from darkness, can start a therapy group. I think the cat would like to join it and help us all..."

Emma sagged over, falling to the ground, tears leaking from her closed eyes.

"I don't think he would ever forgive me. You know only a part of the pain I have caused him.

Secretly her spinnerette begins to produce a sticky and invisible thread. Quietly it spreads around Emma's fallen form.

59 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

@The Wandering Wizard

55 minutes ago, Shadowed said:

The dragon's mouth opened, allowing her to fall inside.

Quickly it closed its mouth after its foolish prey rocketed inside.

From inside the dragon came a deep grinding laugh.

"You have sealed your fate, for you are now surrounded by Kaos. Can you not FEEL IT. THE EXSTATIC JOY THAT IT BRINGS, SOON THAT SHALL BE YOURS."

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I don't think he would ever forgive me. You know only a part of the pain I have caused him.

Secretly her spinnerette begins to produce a sticky and invisible thread. Quietly it spreads around Emma's fallen form.

The dragon's mouth opened, allowing her to fall inside.

Quickly it closed its mouth after its foolish prey rocketed inside.

From inside the dragon came a deep grinding laugh.

"You have sealed your fate, for you are now surrounded by Kaos. Can you not FEEL IT. THE EXSTATIC JOY THAT IT BRINGS, SOON THAT SHALL BE YOURS."

Currently X is sticking the dragon's head in place (open around him on the ground) by means of his shields.

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Currently X is sticking the dragon's head in place (open around him on the ground) by means of his shields.

Oops.

How strong are the shields?

The dragon's mouth hangs open around X. Grunting the dragon exerts all its force to close its mouth and to crush the interloper.

4 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The dragon's mouth hangs open around X. Grunting the dragon exerts all its force to close its mouth and to crush the interloper.

Fairly strong, as X is focusing pretty hard. Also, you might want to re-respond to Matra's attack.

@The Wandering Wizard

The dragon made an inch or so of progress against the shields. X redoubled his mental efforts, focusing entirely on holding the dragon in place.

Edited by xinoehp512

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I know Calano. I know he'd be happy to forgive you." He outstretched a hand towards her, "Come on, let's start fixing this mess." Thaidakar smiled warmly, the glow in his eyes fading. A voice whispered in his head, Champion... kill her now... DO IT! Thaidakar cringed, putting one hand on his head, fighting it. The connection to the clinic strengthened him. He fought the Dark Entity and barely one in a matter of moments. that was better. He smiled again, continuing to outstretch his hand for Emma to take.

The Clinic: The Roof

Telrao and The Second appeared on the roof, thrumming with power, both glowing with Light. Telrao immediately spotted X and Matra's predicament and growled softly.

"How do you feel about fighting dragons, Second?" Telrao asked, pointing. She squinted and saw X inside the dragon's mouth, shields around him and preventing its mouth from closing. The Second's lips curled back.

"Enthusiastic, with a side of trepidation." He replied, a small shimmering field of energy forming around his lithe feline form. "Shall we?"

Telrao nodded and scribbled another Aon Tia on the ground. "Absolutely." She replied as they both placed their paws on the Aon, disappearing and reappearing in a flash of light nearby the dragon-kaos-thing.

Telrao began to scribble some Aon Ehes in the air, but the Second quickly stopped her. "You will kill them if you do that." He said. Then, he reached out with his senses and touched their Connection. Telrao's eyes widened. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked, baring his teeth at some nearby Kaos tigers.

"Probably." Telrao replied. She drew a large Aon Edo on the ground, adding multiple modifiers as the Second used his Connection to touch the Aon spiritually, bracing it. When Telrao finished, he picked up the Aon with his spirit and shoved it towards X and Matra. The shield of pure white light meshed with X's shields, bracing it and pushing back against the dragon's jaws.

@The Wandering Wizard @xinoehp512 @Shadowed

Edited by Telrao
500th POST BABY WHOOO

On 2/15/2023 at 3:24 PM, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I know Calano. I know he'd be happy to forgive you." He outstretched a hand towards her, "Come on, let's start fixing this mess." Thaidakar smiled warmly, the glow in his eyes fading. A voice whispered in his head, Champion... kill her now... DO IT! Thaidakar cringed, putting one hand on his head, fighting it. The connection to the clinic strengthened him. He fought the Dark Entity and barely one in a matter of moments. that was better. He smiled again, continuing to outstretch his hand for Emma to take.

@The Wandering Wizard

Yo, we gonna continue this sometime?

On 16/02/2023 at 6:45 AM, Telrao said:

The Clinic: The Roof

Telrao and The Second appeared on the roof, thrumming with power, both glowing with Light. Telrao immediately spotted X and Matra's predicament and growled softly.

"How do you feel about fighting dragons, Second?" Telrao asked, pointing. She squinted and saw X inside the dragon's mouth, shields around him and preventing its mouth from closing. The Second's lips curled back.

"Enthusiastic, with a side of trepidation." He replied, a small shimmering field of energy forming around his lithe feline form. "Shall we?"

Telrao nodded and scribbled another Aon Tia on the ground. "Absolutely." She replied as they both placed their paws on the Aon, disappearing and reappearing in a flash of light nearby the dragon-kaos-thing.

Telrao began to scribble some Aon Ehes in the air, but the Second quickly stopped her. "You will kill them if you do that." He said. Then, he reached out with his senses and touched their Connection. Telrao's eyes widened. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked, baring his teeth at some nearby Kaos tigers.

"Probably." Telrao replied. She drew a large Aon Edo on the ground, adding multiple modifiers as the Second used his Connection to touch the Aon spiritually, bracing it. When Telrao finished, he picked up the Aon with his spirit and shoved it towards X and Matra. The shield of pure white light meshed with X's shields, bracing it and pushing back against the dragon's jaws.

@The Wandering Wizard @xinoehp512 @Shadowed

Matra rushed out of the dragon’s open mouth, beckoning for X to do the same. She ran up to where a feline figure was drawing Aons on the ground. “Telrao?”

@Telrao @xinoehp512

On 2/15/2023 at 2:12 PM, Being of Cacophony said:

Clinic: Roof

Platypus starts sprinting after it, still on guard. 

On 2/15/2023 at 4:24 PM, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Clinic: Roof

The liquid metal still raced towards Emma, pooling into her armor. Symbols blaze into blackness all over her armor and her mandibles twist into a grimace.

Emma grasps Thaidakar's hand and a violent roiling darkness begins to pour into him. 

Two of Emma's other arms lash out with her invisible thread. Whipping it into his legs to entangle them with the sticky substance.

On 2/15/2023 at 2:32 PM, CalanoCorvus said:

Mysterious Forest Path

Calano paled.

"Ah," Was all he said, "And... do I do that alone? Or do you help me?"

Mysterious Forest Path

Wizard's tail lashed against the ground, the only visible sign of his anguish.

"We must pass through here to reach the next trial and yes, we both must enter alone. The forest will ensure that we do not meet up until we are out of the forest."

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

If I want to join the fight scene, how would I do this? I haven't been paying perfect attention.

Uh you summoned yourself :P

Emma was kneeling on the floor preparing a trap and Thaidakar extended his hand which Emma took to start pouring corrupting Kaos in him and some of her other arms bound/tangled his legs with her silk/thread.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Realizing that Thaidakar was in trouble, TAAron began approaching Emma as quietly as he could, holding the cuendillar blade tightly.

The web trembled and Emma grinned.

"TAAron was it? Haly was the one you loved, right? I fear she fell into a world under my domain, she is mine now."

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The web trembled and Emma grinned.

"TAAron was it? Haly was the one you loved, right? I fear she fell into a world under my domain, she is mine now."

Don't give her an edge. Don't give her anything.

"Let him go," TAAron said, voice carefully controlled.

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Don't give her an edge. Don't give her anything.

"Let him go," TAAron said, voice carefully controlled.

Emma burst out laughing, mandibles clicking.

"You did truly love her didn't you? I've sent her to reclaim her homeworld for me."