Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

32 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano raised his hands, embarrassed.

”Please,” He said, “There’s no need for that. Dramatics only ever worked for me while… while Emma was alive. Fight by my side, that’s all I need.”

He turned to Thaidakar. “What’d you expect from me? Not any less, I hope.”

“What’s your current plan?” He asked everyone.

"The need may not be yours, but it is mine. Judgement is flawed, but following another will help."

i just realized how much i sound like a Skybreaker now :P 

“Tell me who we’re contacting. I also need to know who we’ve lost, who the new Kaos avatar is, and where everyone is. We need to assemble, quickly.” Calano said.

He turned to Platypus, “You sound like a Skybreaker,” He said, “Fight like one.”

5 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

“Tell me who we’re contacting. I also need to know who we’ve lost, who the new Kaos avatar is, and where everyone is. We need to assemble, quickly.” Calano said.

He turned to Platypus, “You sound like a Skybreaker,” He said, “Fight like one.”

Rue cleared her throat. "Speaking of fighting, what do you want us to do?"

13 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Platypus stood, a new power shining in his eyes. "Wait. You said Emma is dead? There was something at the clinic claiming to be Emma. There was also something claiming to be Wizard though, so... I don't know."

18 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"Calano, I can, potentially, get us some allies at a risk. Other Soulless."

21 minutes ago, Edema Ruh said:

Rue cleared her throat. "Speaking of fighting, what do you want us to do?"

“That depends on what you tell me; we need to find where Kaos has stationed most of its forces, and strike. We’re too far along for anything other than direct combat.”

12 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Platypus stood, a new power shining in his eyes. "Wait. You said Emma is dead? There was something at the clinic claiming to be Emma. There was also something claiming to be Wizard though, so... I don't know."

Calano turned to Platypus. “That’s impossible. I killed Emma myself, and I felt Wizard die.”

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Calano, I can, potentially, get us some allies at a risk. Other Soulless."

Calano narrowed his eyes at Thaidakar. “Would they actually fight with us?” He asked, “I don’t want allies that could turn to the dark; Soulless are… fickle.”

1 minute ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano turned to Platypus. “That’s impossible. I killed Emma myself, and I felt Wizard die.”

"Your call. I didn't know her well enough. I could tell it wasn't Wizard, but... She knew things about Wizard that I don't think she should have known. I could be very wrong though. How did Wizard die?"

2 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

“That depends on what you tell me; we need to find where Kaos has stationed most of its forces, and strike. We’re too far along for anything other than direct combat.”

Calano narrowed his eyes at Thaidakar. “Would they actually fight with us?” He asked, “I don’t want allies that could turn to the dark; Soulless are… fickle.”

Thaidakar smiled slightly, "I'm on your side, aren't I? I'm a Soulless... besides, I think I can convinced a few of them I've known. it could be risky, however."

2 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Your call. I didn't know her well enough. I could tell it wasn't Wizard, but... She knew things about Wizard that I don't think she should have known. I could be very wrong though. How did Wizard die?"

"I... don't know," Calano said, looking down, "All I know is, he died. It's... it's a lot to process, but we don't have time for it."

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar smiled slightly, "I'm on your side, aren't I? I'm a Soulless... besides, I think I can convinced a few of them I've known. it could be risky, however."

"Yes..." Calano said, beginning to float, slowly flipping upside down, hand to his chin, looking thoughtful, "It could be risky... Hm... Look into that."

A grin slowly spread across Calano's face.

"I know who else we can call."

He sent a mental message to the Islands.

To Telrao.

Telrao. It's time.

@Telrao

14 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"I... don't know," Calano said, looking down, "All I know is, he died. It's... it's a lot to process, but we don't have time for it."

"Yes..." Calano said, beginning to float, slowly flipping upside down, hand to his chin, looking thoughtful, "It could be risky... Hm... Look into that."

To Telrao.

Telrao. It's time.

@Telrao

"Alright. Tap me on the shoulder and say, Aristotle's second toenail on the right and I'll be back." Thaidakar sat down on the ground. He muttered a few things, tapping his watch a few times. His eyes seemed to roll into the back of his head like fleshy marbles. His body seems to glitch a bit, an odd glow surrounding him.

4 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

To Telrao.

Telrao. It's time.

@Telrao

"Emma was never dead. She faked it. Wizard.... Wizard is dead." Insa shook her head. Her voice turned to a shaky whisper. "And I can't do this."

She turned and walked a little ways away before sitting down with her back to the group and crying.

15 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"Emma was never dead. She faked it. Wizard.... Wizard is dead." Insa shook her head. Her voice turned to a shaky whisper. "And I can't do this."

She turned and walked a little ways away before sitting down with her back to the group and crying.

Calano spun towards Insa, eyes flashing with shock, grief, and confusion.

He stared as Insa walked away and sat down.

He walked over.

He knelt down.

"Insa," He whispered, "Surely... surely I must have misheard you. You couldn't possibly have said that... that Emma... isn't actually dead?"

23 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Rue stood frozen, unsure what to do or how to help her friend. 

6 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano spun towards Insa, eyes flashing with shock, grief, and confusion.

He stared as Insa walked away and sat down.

He walked over.

He knelt down.

"Insa," He whispered, "Surely... surely I must have misheard you. You couldn't possibly have said that... that Emma... isn't actually dead?"

"That's what I said. I talked to her the whole time people thought she was dead. I filled her role temporarily so that she could train and get stronger." She stared at the ground. "And even if I hadn't at that point I'd felt a sibling die 5 times already. My four adoptive and the first time Wizard died. I felt nothing when she 'died'."

2 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

To Telrao.

Telrao. It's time.

@Telrao

Telrao had to leave the Shard. I think she said that Telrao was Wiz's now, unless we want to wait for a little and see if she responds.

"I will find out," Platypus said grimly, dark expressions flashing across his face. "And when I do, there will be heck to pay."

15 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"That's what I said. I talked to her the whole time people thought she was dead. I filled her role temporarily so that she could train and get stronger." She stared at the ground. "And even if I hadn't at that point I'd felt a sibling die 5 times already. My four adoptive and the first time Wizard died. I felt nothing when she 'died'."

Calano stared at her.

He didn't say anything.

Despite being filled with Light, with Good, he simply felt...

Numb.

He felt... betrayed.

"She... she died," Calano insisted, "I... I watched her. You... you had to have been manipulated by... by Kaos. Right?"

Oh.

Well in that case.

@The Wandering Wizard

Edited by CalanoCorvus

Just now, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano stared at her.

He didn't say anything.

Despite being filled with Light, with Good, he simply felt...

Numb.

He felt... betrayed.

"She... she died," Calano insisted, "I... I watched her. You... you had to have been manipulated by... by Kaos. Right?"

"No Calano! I wasn't! I know what it feels like when my family dies! I saw Emma! I talked to Emma! Emma killed Wizard! She's probab-" Insa stopped her voice dropping back down to a whisper. "She has corrupted Bookwyrm. I can feel that too. I'm sorry."

11 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"No Calano! I wasn't! I know what it feels like when my family dies! I saw Emma! I talked to Emma! Emma killed Wizard! She's probab-" Insa stopped her voice dropping back down to a whisper. "She has corrupted Bookwyrm. I can feel that too. I'm sorry."

Calano blinked.

Then he blinked some more. Then he frowned.

”Bookwyrm, Layra, Emma herself…” Calano started, “All corrupted. And Wizard dead.”

He stood, face resolute.

”Everyone,” He said, “Remain here. Plan our attack. When you need to, awaken Thaidakar by tapping him on the shoulder and saying ‘Aristotles second toenail on the right.’ I’ll be… gone for a bit. I’ll be back.”

With that, Calano slowly faded from existence.

And reappeared in a realm above realms.

A realm of gods, newly visible and available to him.

A place where gods, deities, and demons could converse.

Kaos!” He shouted, “Show yourself, you rotten bastard!

@The Wandering Wizard

Edited by CalanoCorvus

Kaos!” He shouted, “Show yourself, you rotten bastard!

Hehe, I have fun plans for this >:D

A vortex formed infront of Calano and from it stepped Emma. A dark purple dress hugged her form and she smiled at Calano. "Glad you could finally join me here, dear."

"Our job has to be to defend Calano so he can beat Kaos," Platypus said. "We know that they have Bookwyrm, Lark, and probably many others. We have us, maybe Nameless, and is that it? Wait. Where'd the cat go? X, you were with her, right? Rue, do you know where Nameless is?"

@xinoehp512 @Nameless*

Telrao is a cat in this right?

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

A vortex formed infront of Calano and from it stepped Emma. A dark purple dress hugged her form and she smiled at Calano. "Glad you could finally join me here, dear."

Calano glared at Emma, ignoring the leap in his gut at seeing her.

Now that Kaos was actually here and in front of him… he didn’t really know what to say.

So, he glared at it. Hard.

Neither could hurt the other in this realm; they could only converse.

”Your time is short,” Calano said.

3 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano glared at Emma, ignoring the leap in his gut at seeing her.

Now that Kaos was actually here and in front of him… he didn’t really know what to say.

So, he glared at it. Hard.

Neither could hurt the other in this realm; they could only converse.

”Your time is short,” Calano said.

Emma stalked towards Calano, her fingers trailing a light purple mist.

"My time ends when your time ends."

Emma tilted her head at Calano, "or have you already forgotten?"

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"My time ends when your time ends."

Emma tilted her head at Calano, "or have you already forgotten?"

“I would not soon forget those vows,” Calano said, “But since she is dead, I will exact my revenge, and then join her.”

Calano looked down at Kaos.

”Tell me, did you enjoy watching your favorite avatar die?”

11 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Spoiler

This is really random but this made me super happy for literally NO reason :D 

also I think I might want to jump back in this rp sometime, so could someone maybe just tag me when things calm down enough that my half a brain cell can process it all? :P

Edited by Kajsa :)

“I would not soon forget those vows,” Calano said, “But since she is dead, I will exact my revenge, and then join her.”

Calano looked down at Kaos.

”Tell me, did you enjoy watching your favorite avatar die?”

Emma tiltled her head again at Calano. "I am not dead as you can very well see."

Walking yet closer, Emma reached for Calano's cheek in a familiar way. The same way she used to always when she knew something was troubling him.

8 minutes ago, Kajsa :) said:
  Hide contents

This is really random but this made me super happy for literally NO reason :D 

also I think I might want to jump back in this rp sometime, so could someone maybe just tag me when things calm down enough that my half a brain cell can process it all? :P

YES, WE'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU!