Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Eastern battlefield

Lark sighed, watching the excitement going on over to the south. The battle had yet to spread to his sector, although he had no doubt it would come to him in time. He settled back to wait, no weapons apparent other than a faint glow of Kaos surrounding him.

South of the Battlefield

Nameless examined the battlefield from above, several gateways slicing the air in front of him. Finding what he wanted, he waved a hand and closed them. "TAAron's on the western front. I'm going to go there and keep him from getting killed. Rue, you can come if you want." With that, Nameless opened another gateway and ran through it, leaving it open behind him.

@Edema Ruh @The Aspiring Archivist

Edited by Nameless*

3 hours ago, Nameless* said:

Eastern battlefield

Lark sighed, watching the excitement going on over to the south. The battle had yet to spread to his sector, although he had no doubt it would come to him in time. He settled back to wait, no weapons apparent other than a faint glow of Kaos surrounding him.

South of the Battlefield

Nameless examined the battlefield from above, several gateways slicing the air in front of him. Finding what he wanted, he waved a hand and closed them. "TAAron's on the western front. I'm going to go there and keep him from getting killed. Rue, you can come if you want." With that, Nameless opened another gateway and ran through it, leaving it open behind him.

TAAron waited, tin burning, for any sign of an approach.

On 6/13/2023 at 7:02 PM, CalanoCorvus said:

The Study

Calano looked at Emma, saw the dress she was wearing, and grit his teeth.

”Don’t call me that,” He said, “Not until I’m certain that you are again my raven.”

He did not dismiss his Lightsword, nor did he sit opposite his wife. He stood, alert, untrusting.

”It doesn’t have to be this way, Emma,” Calano said, “I’m a god. I can help you. I can purge the Dark from you. I have the power, the Light of the Creator, to bring balance once more, and defeat Kaos.”

“I know…” Calano said, voice catching, “I know you’re there somewhere. I know my wife is still there.”

He held up his hand, showing the ring.

”This is not yet broken,” He said, “So I still hold hope.”

@The Wandering Wizard

On 6/17/2023 at 7:50 PM, Nameless* said:

South of the Battlefield

Rue shrugged and followed, unsure where else to go.

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless' gateway split the air about a hundred feet in front of TAAron and he stepped through, face grim.

Without hesitation, TAAron Pushed himself at Nameless. He was there in an eyeblink, slashing him with his daggers.

8 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Without hesitation, TAAron Pushed himself at Nameless. He was there in an eyeblink, slashing him with his daggers.

Nameless jerked a hand upwards and a wall of earth erupted between him and TAAron, blocking the attack. "TAAron, I don't want to fight you."

Edited by Nameless*

12 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless jerked a hand upwards and a wall of earth erupted between him and TAAron, blocking the attack. "TAAron, I don't want to fight you."

"We must fight. We are now enemies." His voice wasn't very enthusiastic he sent coins tearing through the wall at blazing speeds.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"We must fight. We are now enemies." His voice wasn't very enthusiastic he sent coins tearing through the wall at blazing speeds.

Nameless wove a wall of air, deflecting the coins so that they shot past him in a spray. "I know. That doesn't make me want to fight you though."

2 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless wove a wall of air, deflecting the coins so that they shot past him in a spray. "I know. That doesn't make me want to fight you though."

He shot up and dove back down again, slicing his daggers with speed and precision.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He shot up and dove back down again, slicing his daggers with speed and precision.

Nameless reacted quickly, forming a shield of fire to ward off TAAron's blows. "I'm here to help you, TAAron. I didn't want you to get killed fighting in this battle."

Just now, Nameless* said:

Nameless reacted quickly, forming a shield of fire to ward off TAAron's blows. "I'm here to help you, TAAron. I didn't want you to get killed fighting in this battle."

"Why not?" He blasted through the fire, and didn't react at all to getting burned. He was up close to Nameless now, and bashed him in the head with the butt of his dagger.

1 hour ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Why not?" He blasted through the fire, and didn't react at all to getting burned. He was up close to Nameless now, and bashed him in the head with the butt of his dagger.

Nameless stumbled backwards, shoving TAAron away with a weave of air. He glanced back towards the still-open gateway. Could really use some backup right now.

@Edema Ruh

7 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless stumbled backwards, shoving TAAron away with a weave of air. He glanced back towards the still-open gateway. Could really use some backup right now.

@Edema Ruh

He Pushed again, throwing himself into Nameless with a dagger pointed at his chest. Oddly, there were tears in his eyes.

1 hour ago, Nameless* said:

@Edema Ruh

1 hour ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He Pushed again, throwing himself into Nameless with a dagger pointed at his chest. Oddly, there were tears in his eyes.

Just before he struck, Rue shoved him back with another weave of air.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He shot some coins at her before quickly moving back in to strike Nameless.

Rue blocked them with a shield of hardened air, turning to Nameless. “Want to explain what his powers are so that I don’t, Y’know, die?”

@Nameless*

53 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He shot some coins at her before quickly moving back in to strike Nameless.

Nameless leapt backwards through a gateway, coming out next to Rue and creating a dome of air to protect them for a moment. "TAAron's a Mistborn. He can push and pull on metal, has enhanced senses, strength, and dexterity along with the abilities to manipulate emotions, create bubbles of fast or slow time, or leech powers with a touch. Besides that, he can enhance his speed of though with Feruchemy."

@Edema Ruh

Edited by Nameless*

8 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless leapt backwards through a gateway, coming out next to Rue and creating a dome of air to protect them for a moment. "TAAron's a Mistborn. He can push and pull on metal, has enhanced senses, strength, and dexterity along with the abilities to manipulate emotions, create bubbles of fast or slow time, or leech powers with a touch. Besides that, he can enhance his speed of though with Feruchemy."

@Edema Ruh

TAAron hovered for a moment, staring at them, tears falling from a near-emotionless face. Then, suddenly, he shot into the air and stuck, coming to a complete halt far above the ground. There was a faint shimmer in the air around him.

12 hours ago, Nameless* said:

@Edema Ruh

“Lovely,” she muttered. “And we’re supposed to keep him alive even though he’s trying to kill us?”

12 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron hovered for a moment, staring at them, tears falling from a near-emotionless face. Then, suddenly, he shot into the air and stuck, coming to a complete halt far above the ground. There was a faint shimmer in the air around him.

“That’s probably not good,” Rue said, adding her own dome of hardened air.

1 hour ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless nodded. "He's been corrupted by Kaos. It's not his fault."

Rue pursed her lips thoughtfully. “How sure are you that the corruption isn’t permanent? Because if it is, do you think he’d really want to keep living as…that?”

3 hours ago, Edema Ruh said:

Rue pursed her lips thoughtfully. “How sure are you that the corruption isn’t permanent? Because if it is, do you think he’d really want to keep living as…that?”

Nameless frowned. "I don't think it works like turning. Even if we can't heal TAAron now, I'm sure we'll be able to heal him once Kaos is defeated."

12 hours ago, Edema Ruh said:

8 hours ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless frowned. "I don't think it works like turning. Even if we can't heal TAAron now, I'm sure we'll be able to heal him once Kaos is defeated."

By the way, he's frozen himself in a time bubble