Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Just now, CalanoCorvus said:

"I will do everything within my power to help you," Calano said, "I've just taken down the darkest entity known to have existed, and I now share the mantle of Creator equally with my wife. I will help you, and all will be forgiven."

Thaidakar tried to smile, tried to assure Calano that he knew that it would work out. Instead it came out... emotionless. That's what all the words that came from his mouth seemed to be like these days. he felt emotion, but he could not convey it in a way that anyone seemed to be able to understand. All in all, he said: "Thanks, thanks a lot, Calano. I'm glad you're here to help." Then again, it might've come out unintentionally sarcastic. Either was something Thaidakar wanted to avoid sounding like...

3 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano smiled, admiring the renewed light in Emma's eyes. "Good," Was all he said.

"Now..." Calano said, turning to everyone, "We return to the new Clinic, settle in, and then... Emma and I destroy the last dregs of Kaos. After that... everything'll be mostly back to normal."

Calano turned to Thaidakar, "I believe it was mentioned, but I don't remember. Please, tell me."

Before Thaidakar started talking, Calano shot a quick message to Bookwyrm. We're on our way soon. Ready to see us again?

@The Wandering Wizard @The Aspiring Archivist @Edema Ruh @Being of Cacophony @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @The Bookwyrm

"Ok Calano." Platypus smiled. It would be good to get back to normal.

30 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Yeah." He smiled a little, too.

I think they met once and it was in the middle of like the chaos (and also kaos) of them getting back from the tower thing.

“I don’t think we’ve really met,” Rue said after a pause. “I’m Rue Sedai, of the red ajah.”

1 minute ago, Edema Ruh said:

“The red ajah is my order,” Rue explains, not particularly patiently. “It’s good to meet you too.”

"Sorry. There are are lot of different systems and backgrounds when it comes to the people here."

24 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Sorry. There are are lot of different systems and backgrounds when it comes to the people here."

“I know,” she started to snap, the stopped and sighed. “Sorry. It’s been a strange couple months, and I’ve never really been friendly with…men.”

1 minute ago, Edema Ruh said:

“I know,” she started to snap, the stopped and sighed. “Sorry. It’s been a strange couple months, and I’ve never really been friendly with…men.”

"Oh. That's alright." He smiled wanly. "It certainly has been... strange."

14 minutes ago, Edema Ruh said:

“It certainly has.” She chuckles suddenly. “Bloody ashes, but it has.”

"I somehow ended up as the only living remnant of a long-destroyed world. Even my gods died." He didn't seem particularly saddened by the fact, just pensative.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

1 hour ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I somehow ended up as the only living remnant of a long-destroyed world. Even my gods died." He didn't seem particularly saddened by the fact, just pensative.

Rue blinks. “Another tragic hero? Not that your story is less, but…someday, I’d like to meet someone whose life didn’t get completely screwed up. Just once!”

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mkay, well…Rue definitely needs someone, whether it’s TAAron or Nameless or who. She’ll protest it completely, but like a Beatrice and Benedict story is completely what I want with her.

and I can’t assassinate you because your on my list of “people Eddie’s hitting with a stick so they write faster”. 

18 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Only when it’s with you. My characters can be shipped with whoever they want.

Just now, Edema Ruh said:

Rue blinks. “Another tragic hero? Not that your story is less, but…someday, I’d like to meet someone whose life didn’t get completely screwed up. Just once!”

I didn't respond to this for a while because I was curious to hear what you thought.

Personally, I'd be good with doing something like that, though I might not be very good at it.

"Well, it was a long time ago. It feels that way, at least. I'll always carry a piece of that world with me, both literally and figuratively, but I no longer grieve for it." He paused for a moment. "I guess you could call me a tragic hero, but I'd like my story to be more than that."

7 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Well, it was a long time ago. It feels that way, at least. I'll always carry a piece of that world with me, both literally and figuratively, but I no longer grieve for it." He paused for a moment. "I guess you could call me a tragic hero, but I'd like my story to be more than that."

Okay! It would definitely have to happen slowly, and probably mostly during season 2 since I think this one’s almost wrapped up, and Rue might spend a lot of it hating him because that’s how she is, but if you’re up for it we can definitely do it!

Rue snorted. “Most people want a whole lot more than they get. It’ll be nice to have a break from the story, from performing, from fighting. But I promise you, it won’t last forever. Peace never does.”

Just now, Edema Ruh said:

Rue snorted. “Most people want a whole lot more than they get. It’ll be nice to have a break from the story, from performing, from fighting. But I promise you, it won’t last forever. Peace never does.”

Alright then! He'll probably just be incessantly friendly because that's how he is. And on a deeper level, he understands the cynicism because he has lost everything, twice, even though he can't remember some of it or grieve properly.

"I imagine it won't. But hopefully we all can do something with it while it lasts, right?"

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I imagine it won't. But hopefully we all can do something with it while it lasts, right?"

Nameless walked up. "Yes, that would be great. It would be even better if someone hadn't forcibly bonded me, but there's nothing I can do about that, is there." He pointedly didn't look at Rue.

@Edema Ruh

Edited by Nameless*

we are very very close to end of season 1

i think it’ll be like right after Emma and Calano fully wipe out Kaos and set their affairs in order, and settle in and whatnot

ill post when season 1 is about to actually end, and give you all time to post final ssn 1 wrap up messages

itll probably be 24-48 hour notice before i say it’s over and that any messages after that point won’t be counted as canon.