Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

jar man stares at the spot in wonder and confusion.

I'm pretty sure he would have been there before. The refugees were just put in a different spot because the Clinic was in the midst of battle. I think.

@CalanoCorvus

He could even be someone from Refnet. I think it was more of an out of the way planet, so it’s probably still possible people could’ve gotten to them.

Rue sniffed and walked away from the noisy refugees, eventually sitting on a couch in the corner.

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Alright." He turned and walked to a spot in a different part of the lobby, then sat down and closed his eyes. This time he did not start glowing.

Rue watched him for a moment, then sniffed and walked over to jar man.

13 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"hold on. explain. what happened"

“What do you need to know?” She asked.

8 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"everything. im curious. you wanna coke?" he holds out a coke bottle. theres a bag of white powder in the drink, but you dont know that

“Ah…no,” Rue says, disgusted. Clearly his mind has been broken by the stress. She tries to heal it, but, strangely, finds nothing in need of healing. “Well, it doesn’t matter now. You’re in the clinic, and you’re safe, but, of course, if you hurt these people you won’t be safe anywhere.”

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

heres the funny thing tho: hes an addict. hes been clean for about 3 months now, albeit its been a hard road.

If you want to say something out of character (OOC), try to put it in a quote box so it doesn't get confusing.

1 hour ago, Edema Ruh said:

“Ah…no,” Rue says, disgusted. Clearly his mind has been broken by the stress. She tries to heal it, but, strangely, finds nothing in need of healing. “Well, it doesn’t matter now. You’re in the clinic, and you’re safe, but, of course, if you hurt these people you won’t be safe anywhere.”

"Something wrong?" TAAron asked from his seat, apparently not fully asleep.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

10 minutes ago, Edema Ruh said:

"Good for you. Go find yourself a room or something," she said, stalking off.

TAAron watched her leave, unsure what to make of her. She had started off somewhat friendly, then quickly become much more hostile. She had mentioned that she wasn't generally friendly with men, and he was curious why, but he imagined she wouldn't like being prodded about her backstory. He shrugged to himself, then got up and left to find a room.

And now I wait for season 2, unless something happens at the Clinic before s1 ends. Wooo

In another room off to the side, Rue groaned. You're supposed to be better than this.

Shut up.

You're supposed to care.

I don't.

You should be more than a petty little girl.

SHUT UP!

Why are you so weak?

Ignoring the voice in her head, she sat down. Time alone would help. Yes, that was all she needed. Some time away from everyone else.

And now I also wait for season 2 :)