Hello

Been a fan of Brandon for quite some time, but have just recently decided to join some online forums.  I've been through nearly every collection, but my first and favorite was the Mistborn trilogy.  I loved the Wax and Wayne trilogy as well.  My primary goal is to gain a stronger understanding of the Stormlight Archive.  I look forward to learning from you all. 

Welcome to the Shard! Mistborn is an amazing series, it's no wonder it's your favorite. Stormlight can be a very confusing story at times, so there's no problem if you want to know more.

You may have already checked it out, but if you haven't yet, I would suggest looking at the Coppermind for help in understanding history and mechanics, for the Stormlight and Brandon Sanderson's works at large. If you haven't finished the series, though, just be wary of spoilers, because the Coppermind has lots of those. You can use the time machine feature if you need to.