Finally Jumping In

Sjsharks93

I've been a long time reader of the Cosmere, but this is the first time I have really gotten into a discussion board in years.

I used to spend a good bit of time theorizing about Dresden Files in high school, back around when Changes came out and I am excited to start theorizing more again!

Hi, welcome!! If you want to quote multiple posts, you can click the plus sign next to the "Quote" button and it'll let you quote as many posts as you want. But, yeah, double-posting isn't really allowed, it can clog up threads.

What's your favorite kind of hat?

7 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

Hi, welcome!! If you want to quote multiple posts, you can click the plus sign next to the "Quote" button and it'll let you quote as many posts as you want. But, yeah, double-posting isn't really allowed, it can clog up threads.

What's your favorite kind of hat?

Oops, my bad. The second person I responded to posted right as I did and I couldn't figure out editing in a new quote.

Favorite hat is a tough one, but let's go with a beanie. I'm not normally one for hats but will always throw one on if it gets cold enough!