There have been many petty debates over pancakeism and waffleism, but the true encompassing superior way of life is Sweetism. Sweetism shows how sweets and anything involving sugar are obviously higher quality and give more overall enjoyment than other measly foods. There may be some debate over the ranking inside of Sweetism (such as whether Pancakes, Waffles, or Danish pastries are better), but everyone should know and spread the true enlightenment that comes with the knowledge that you are a follower of Sweetism. I myself was a follow of Danishism before I realized what Sweetism truly meant. 

GO SWEETISM!!!

Im in.(my religious loyalties are fickle)

Danishism, couldnt be me, or waffleism( which I was breifly a part of). Or pancakeism( which I created.) 

Now that i think about it, joining a religion, instantly starting a rival religion, then joining a new rival relegion to your religion, then joining a religion that encompasses all of them is a very Hoid thing to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello my fellow members of Swetism.

On 6/16/2022 at 1:13 AM, Eluvianii said:

This is it, this is the true way. How did it take this long? 

I do not know.
Also, is your pfp from an anime?

On 6/19/2022 at 5:22 AM, Elf said:

i dont like sweet things very much

. I can't- I just- I-

On 6/15/2022 at 11:24 PM, The Wandering Wizard said:

Would you like some waffles with your sweets?

Ah, but you see, Waffles count as sweets.
And yes, I would like some waffles.

On 6/15/2022 at 9:49 PM, HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES said:

Now that i think about it, joining a religion, instantly starting a rival religion, then joining a new rival relegion to your religion, then joining a religion that encompasses all of them is a very Hoid thing to do.

On 6/15/2022 at 10:40 PM, Shining Silhouette said:

Agreed :D

This...
Is true. You chose the correct username.

On 6/15/2022 at 8:34 PM, Shining Silhouette said:

Hey, I'm in!

Hide contents

uH35W9TLbAFf5ttwfpoMxPEHhsll-mA-vnAGqK2B6NCOhaJtAhBvY2LBW8Hb88u0lt6W-BCh4HWeBrnrn9bagN4_9XBfy0HthamrmUCncUWnEBTAKakp7thbaKjMaw0P0xKZ4ASL62x91RRE6cpMMgg  

2HEsNtDqql0O_WJ9A2G7nAc3g7qEufkgS5zGWFzO15v2g5wOUuyDLSfn39BW9a6vuqjkMJYC2TU4KwNiTiJk6EdZ5okL5pv_rW6G-hBWQEEQPsCPhtgMIjGq8O2rSeQ8b8D4WyuETMTYkvmWKJSIA2M

Wzs1DeEJjvkpCeINX2jp7wuuNljzBUR7usIVfFsWvQ77TDPos5BMyNOcqnQZyep4AD4poNyr44MDjmnm9rND9yc8Sd7a6IVJB_vqTrO4K1CyUklT0674EZF1g3BFnm0cP-UNBJdgV4VnF0_4lsEBYAY

These are... amazing. :D

Edited by SymphonianBookworm