This Will Not Go Down Well, I Am Sure.

SymphonianBookworm

3 hours ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

As I read this book, I couldn't help but wonder who people ship together. So, what are everyone's favorite ships?

How far are you in the book, so that spoilers are avoided? Also, have you been reading the annotations as you go?

• 2 months later...

I don't think Vivasher is particularly unpopular in the fandom, but it is a bit of a rarepair. I've seen shippy art for them and there doesn't seem to be discourse around it. I do think Vivasnah AKA Jazure (Jasnah/Vivenna) is more popular, at least on the Tumblr side of the fandom. So, if you ship it, go for it. May you find good content along the way.

I subscribe to the take that they have a platonically divorced or divorced but never married vibe. This take is pretty popular in the Tumblr fandom though it's more a meme thing than a fanon set in stone.

On 6/26/2022 at 10:42 PM, SymphonianBookworm said:

What if I said I shipped Vasher and Vivenna? I am not sure if it's a... popular ship.

It doesn't matter if it's popular or not ,because if Jasnahoid and Vivasher meet.....it might get interesting,to say the least.;)

Btw ,I ship them too,so no worries,you are not entirely alone.

Edited by RAFOmancer