I am the existing Stick,and have deemed you worthy of my divine presence

I know the title is screaming ARROGANCE but fear not,for I have not come to rule you,my fellow Cosmerians and Sanderfans............

I'm new here and really obsessed(one might say addicted) with Brando's books and when I stumbled upon this site,I knew that I was ...Home-not-Alone :D

I'm @WindjoggerTriggerhappy. The quiz says that I'm a Windrunner/Lightweaver and I fell in love with SA(especially Kaladin) and am looking forward to the next books!

I have started reading Brando's books since I was 10 and have loved them ever since.

So...See you guys later,and have a lovely read!

1 hour ago, WindjoggerTriggerhappy said:

Oh...Um...As you said:Jasnahoid,Kaleshwi (though I think Leshwi is waaay too spiky) and Sylblood would be cute.

Phew. You are a good person. You ship Jasnahoid. :D

Now I can fully welcome you to the Shard.

Also, yes, Sylblood would be cute.

5 hours ago, HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES said:

oh my gosh sylblood sounds really good. but what about stormwatcher (stormfather x nightwatcher) because they are both like aspects of their former shards

the stormfather and the nightwatcher are technically siblings...

Welcome to the Shard!

I assumed metaphorical- they're in the same category (Bondsmith spren), but the Nightwatcher is a Sliver of Cultivation and the Stormfather is a Sliver of Honor. Also, if they were literal siblings, it would be odd for their past Bondsmiths to have had romantic relationships.

2 hours ago, Luckspren said:

I assumed metaphorical- they're in the same category (Bondsmith spren), but the Nightwatcher is a Sliver of Cultivation and the Stormfather is a Sliver of Honor. Also, if they were literal siblings, it would be odd for their past Bondsmiths to have had romantic relationships.

Tanavast (Honor) and Koravell (Cultivation) were married, and the Stormfather has mentioned that the Nightwatcher and The Sibling are his siblings. I'm fairly sure they're literal siblings.

I don't think it would be odd for their Bondsmiths to have had romantic relationships. The Bondsmiths wouldn't be automatically closely related to each other just because the spren were.