Soulstone

Tacitus

Yeah, yeah, disappear for a year or two and then start putting random stuff on here again. It's a style I guess.

So, soulstone. A softish rock the hardens when put in flame and has blood-looking inclusions. Name originates from rocks that fell from the sky and were called 'the souls of broken gods'. Now that's quite clearly referencing Aona/Skai. But it's very curious to me that it would have red bits in it. Now I'm almost certainly drawing some lines that aren't there. However. Trellium am I right? That is a silvery metal with dark red, almost rustish bits in it. What's the connection there? The color red is a big part of this invasive thing around Scadrial. Further note: Emperor's soul went out 2013. Alloy of law 2012. So the timing works out for sure.

I sure don't know. More likely than not they're unrelated, it's an interesting connection though. Good thing Lost Metal's coming somewhat soon.

I really hope the villain's from Era 2 are the Iriali and some new Shard-like force from the Dor. We know Sel is very close to Scadrial, so it would be great of Sel was just expanding it's influence. I know Autonomy is everyone's favorite answer, but I hope we get Sel thrown back into the mix.