I'll draw your RP characters

On 12/14/2022 at 5:25 PM, Ookla the Inverted said:

Wow, that's amazing! I would ask you to draw one of my characters, but I never really spend enough time thinking about what they look like. For Antin all I know is that he's tall, has a medium-gray cloak, and has completely white skin but hair, nails, eyes, lips, etc. are all completely black.

HAHA MISTING YOU FOOL

WHILE YOU WERE DISTRACTED IN OUR PM I WAS SECRETLY DRAWING (legal clarification: “doodling”) ANTIN THE WHOLE TIME

Spoiler

C1FE3156-BD1A-42FB-A8DC-B2B014F552E3.thumb.jpeg.f26eebfb6ddce6377dc66c323f5bcf08.jpeg

as twenty-minute pencils-only sketches go I think I did pretty well.

7 minutes ago, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

HAHA MISTING YOU FOOL

WHILE YOU WERE DISTRACTED IN OUR PM I WAS SECRETLY DRAWING (legal clarification: “doodling”) ANTIN THE WHOLE TIME

Hide contents

C1FE3156-BD1A-42FB-A8DC-B2B014F552E3.thumb.jpeg.f26eebfb6ddce6377dc66c323f5bcf08.jpeg

as twenty-minute pencils-only sketches go I think I did pretty well.

:D

Thanks so much! That's really good. I guess this would be him in his normal state, given the lack of pitch-black eyes.

Also I'm supposed to be going to sleep right now darn you

Edited by Ookla the Inverted

14 hours ago, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

HAHA MISTING YOU FOOL

HAHA FADRAN YOU FOOL. TIS ARCHIVIST YOU WERE REFERING TO, YET YOU USED MY NAME.

I don't really care, I just think that's quite funny.

On 12/19/2022 at 2:02 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

There aren't any chill females here. Every one of them is chaotic and energizing

@Morningtide is pretty chill imo

Also, i feel like i've probably said this before (if i haven't, i apologize) but your shading is SO GOOD. looking at it is calming cause it's always in the right place :D do you have any tips? i can never get shading right.

aww, thankk :wub:

I have a big pack of colored pencils that I use, and whenever I need a color I get every shade from the bag. Usually I blend a couple midrange shades throughout the whole surface, take a lighter color and throw it over top if that doesn't seem full enough, then take the darkest I can find and do the real shading with that.