Favorite Brandon book

Rune

So, what’s everyone’s favorite books by Brandon? (Doesn’t have to be Cosmere)

Mine has to be either the Stormlight Archive (first books of his ever read) or Elantris. Close behind though is Skyward and the Rithmatist.

Mine is currently Rhythm of War, just because so much stuff happens and you learn so much. The trend will probably be that whatever the latest Stormlight book is will also be my favorite.

Before RoW, it was The Final Empire, because it was the first one I read, and it's nostalgic to me. Still definitely one of my favorites.

• 4 months later...

It used to be TFE, because of nostalgic reasons, but now it's probably RoW or TLM because I love Cosmere connections too much. They make me enjoy a book way more than I would normally. So probably RoW right now.

The trend for a while will probably be that my favorite Brandon book is whatever the latest Stormlight novel is at the time.

EDIT: I just realized I had already responded to this thread, and my answer is quite literally the exact same thing...whoops.

Edited by Ookla the Perpetual

I thoroughly love all books MB era 1 and SA, and can't choose a favourite between those. And Emperor's Soul also has a claim on the crown. (Gathering Storm too but does it count here?)

I do really like the rest, it's just... not in my favourites of all time :lol:

(Rest meaning WB, Elantris, MBE2, SfSitFoH, SotD. Can't speak for WS and noncosmere)